The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wes is fugly!!!!!"
That last episode when Wes finally hooked up with some skank in Austin was priceless. I was laughing my @ss off when Neiamiah was saying that Wes is not a very attractive person and that gross girl he was doing was good for someone who looks like him. I wouldn't have a problem with Wes if he would just not act like he is some beautiful person and that everyone wants him. I also was dying when he was trying to make Johanna jealous of him with another girl. He needs to get it through his head that she doesnt' want his pasty @ss and to move on and start shopping at the blind store for dates. Sorry, if that sounds harsh but, Wes bugs big time.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! Fox41 08-19-05 1
 RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! volsfan 08-19-05 2
   RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! ginger 08-19-05 3
       RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! volsfan 08-19-05 4
           RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! ginger 08-20-05 5
               RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! DaveThe Dude 08-20-05 6
                   RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! volsfan 08-20-05 7
                       RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! DaveThe Dude 08-20-05 8
                           RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! volsfan 08-21-05 9
                               RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! DaveThe Dude 08-21-05 10
                                   The sad part? volsfan 08-21-05 11
                                   RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! jaidynsmama 08-23-05 12
                                       RE: Wes is fugly!!!!! DaveThe Dude 08-28-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Yup, he's fugly.

I loved it when he (Wes) called his friend & told him about picking up the skank at the bar. He was so proud of himself. (I was proud my first time too!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
I totally disagree. Wes is cute and has a nice body. I wish they wouldn't have blurred his butt though!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
I dunno Vols. I'll take STDSteven from Vegas before I'd mess with Wess.

Actually just dropping by to *smooch* Vols.

08-19-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
HEY! Who brought STDSteven into this? Actually now that he is making hanky panky with Jenna Lewis...you can have him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
*smooches* Ginger right back.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Obviously he likes old bawds. What's wrong with that?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-20-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Well, Wes is in shape nd all, but he's kind of ugly. His big problem is that he's so gosh darn irritatingly stupid.

08-20-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Come on Dave...sometimes stupid is good...no? eh?

08-20-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Well Vols, you might be right - sometimes stupid can be good. It's just with Wes I find him a little too pale, a little too ugly, and a whole lot tooooo irritating. Stupid can be good, but it can sometimes be a tad too much to handle. If I was on the show I'd probably end up getting thrown off (or arrested) for strangling him.

By the end of this season I am sure that johanna will despise him - or have him arrested for stalking. We shall see.

08-21-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
One can always get a tan! Dave...if we were talking about a dumb blonde female would you change your mind on whether she is attractive? I think there is a double standard here...if this were a dumb blonde with big boobs all the men would be going crazy saying that it doesn't matter whether she is smart or not she is hot!

08-21-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Well Vols, you're right that Wes could go out and get a tan, but I don't think he could ever get a clue. To each his or her own, I suppose.

Maybe you're right about the double standard thing. I guess you're right that maybe I'd put up with a gorgeous female airhead faster than the un-gorgeous Wes airhead. But after a while it would still boil down to how friendly or irritating they were. But hey, we still have to see how things unfold with Wes and the other Player Fakers through the rest of the season. Who knows, maybe Wes will get a tan & find a clue, maybe Johanna will overcome her trust issues, maybe Danny will wake up and realize Mel is a great big camera hogging imposter, the hair dresser will shelve her virgin (and snooping)ways, and the army vet will tone down her obvious desperation. Then again, maybe I'll hit the lottery and we can all rent the Real World house from Paris in season #13 for a month of wild parties and non-stop eating.

Hey! I didn't mention Nehemiah. Well, he seems to be pretty decent and down to earth. How'd he ever get on the show?!?

08-21-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
11. "The sad part?"
You have a better shot of winning the lottery than any of the other things you posted!

jaidynsmama 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jaidynsmama Click to send private message to jaidynsmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
Didn't you know, they always have to have 1 normal person on the cast. that way it doesn't look so hokey and set-up for the drama.

My Child is an honor student
My president is a moron!

08-28-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Wes is fugly!!!!!"
I agree with you 100%.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •