The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Will Danny return tonight? Will Wes and Nehemiah hookup look like idiots to some of the Austin ladies? Let's chat it up.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... DaveThe Dude 08-16-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-16-05 2
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... batts 08-16-05 3
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-16-05 4
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-16-05 5
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... batts 08-16-05 6
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... batts 08-16-05 7
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-16-05 8
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... DaveThe Dude 08-16-05 9
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-16-05 10
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... DaveThe Dude 08-16-05 11
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-17-05 12
                       RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-17-05 13
                           RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... uglier than sarah w 08-17-05 14
                               RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... Fox41 08-17-05 15
                                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... batts 08-20-05 27
                           RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-17-05 18
                               RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-18-05 22
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... me144 08-17-05 16
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... DaveThe Dude 08-17-05 17
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... uglier than sarah w 08-18-05 21
                       RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... volsfan 08-18-05 23
                           RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... BHoneycutt 08-20-05 26
 Danny comes back next week! rjrabbit 08-17-05 19
   RE: Danny comes back next week! volsfan 08-17-05 20
       RE: Danny comes back next week! DaveThe Dude 08-18-05 24
           RE: Danny comes back next week! volsfan 08-19-05 25
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... celinedion1 08-23-05 28
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Dis... batts 08-23-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Hold your pants on Vols! I think Danny will indeed come back tonight, and at least one of the two nitwit "player fakers" might actually find a female as desperate as they are. Let the groping begin! More wine!! More wine!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-16-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Yeah I think one of the playas gets lucky...or at least get a feel.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-16-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Rachel says "that fish is dying." I got news... that fish looked pretty dead to me......

08-16-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Stay away from the fish!

08-16-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Did anyone else hear the background noise that was heavy breathing when they started making out. GO WES!

08-16-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I just think its soooooo°°° funny how Wes' game was to make Johanna jealous..... Do you see how jealous Johanna got? She was laughin all the time at them...... LOL...

08-16-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Did ya'll see the batflight at Congress St Bridge? All those millions of bats and baby bats flyin out at dusk.....

08-16-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Hence your name?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-16-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
It's pretty obvious to everyone in the world except the illustrious Wes that Johanna has absolutely NO INTEREST in him. He certainly is making an idiot of himself by playing this stupid game with Johanna. Well, he's actually playing by himself, isn't he?

So Wes the genius has a fling with that bar room pick up skank, and then when he's done with their 30 seconds over Austin routine he immediately askes her if he should call her a cab?!? What a classless moron! Way to go you schmuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-16-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I know...isn't it wonderful?

08-16-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Vols! Where do they find these characters?!? I bet if a teenager in Saudi Arabia is caught watching the Real World it's grounds for immediate execution!

08-17-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
The people are bad enough but I think the show needs to be revamped. I think they need to get real jobs and work 5 days a week. The same ole carp gets old and it has been this way for 5-6 seasons.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I AGREE!

Seems like in the early years, and I could be totally wrong here, but the cast was always coming and going to their jobs and it made for some nice mixed dynamics in the house all the time. Plus we could follow them to work and see what went on there and what they were REALLY like when not posing 24/7.

Now it's more like Big Brother where they all have to do everything together. They only downfall is that nobody gets voted out every week!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
My GOD! Wes is the biggest idiot. I hope he is at home in his bed watching these episodes and crying. He is a doofus!

The girls in the house and Nehemiah were saying that the chick was ugly--I thought she was better looking than Wes...and what was with him parading around naked/in his boxers in the post-coital moments..? Not how you make someone jealous, that's how you make someone puke!!

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Wes is being real stupid. It was so funny b/c he was trying to talk to Jo like they have been having a relationship, & all she wanted to do was sleep. Is he that out of touch?

And what was up with him trying to touch Jo's face with his nasty, just-touched-a-HO fingers? Talk about GROSS!!

08-20-05, 06:05 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
>
>And what was up with him
>trying to touch Jo's face
>with his nasty, just-touched-a-HO fingers?
> Talk about GROSS!!
>
>
LOL.... yaaa, I saw that. I think he was trying to start a game of 'Smell my finger!' Ewwwww....

08-17-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Welcome back BOY! We have missed you around these parts.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
>Welcome back BOY! We have missed
>you around these parts.

THANX VOLS!!!

I missed you too!

New job has me traveling all over, but I think I have it under control now. I'll post 'em when I can!

me144 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail me144 Click to send private message to me144 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
He's so deluded it's getting scary. If Wes doesn't watch it he's going to tread into obsessive stalker territory.

08-17-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I think the Wes - Johanna mess will eventually get ugly. And since Wes is too dense to "get it" (meaning understand, not be successful with Johanna), this could devolve into an annoying mess. Yup, this could get really UGLY.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I totally agree with you Dave...anyone know if any restraining orders go out this season? Wes is SCARY! (and ugly, but we have established that already)...

08-18-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
I don't think Wes is ugly at all. He looks just like Abe (from RR) to me and I like both of them.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Does anybody happen to know the name of the song (or band) that was playing right after Lacey left Ryan at the airport, while she was riding in the taxi? I LOVED IT!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Danny comes back next week!"
Looks like he isn't being very nice to Mel though.

08-17-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Danny comes back next week!"
poor wittle bitch!

08-18-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Danny comes back next week!"
I think the next episode might be very interesting. I mean, Danny will be coming back from his great loss. I hope he is doing ok - remember, he was extremely shook up because he and his mother had a very strained relationship.
Also, it will be interesting to see how he is accepted back into the group, and how he reacts to be back in Texas. Let's see how he is, and also how he gets along with the camera mugging Mel. If she doesn't boff his brains out (at least out of sympathy), then you know she is a big fake. We shall see!!

08-19-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Danny comes back next week!"
The previews that I saw lastnight was that Danny was shunning Mel BIG TIME. To the point of where Mel leans in to kiss him and he turns his head. (but we all know about the rumors!)

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Well I'm really looking forward to tonights episode when Danny comes back. It should be interesting to watch. Also did anyone else hear the rumor that mel and danny are living together? I read this on another message board.

08-23-05, 05:49 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16"
Yaaa, Me and a friend went into the Chuggin Monkey a little over a week ago, and talked to a bartender in there. She said that Danny came into town about a month ago, and was in there, and was giving them an update on his and Melinda's status.
Oh... while I was there I snapped this picture of the sign outside, just for the fun of it....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •