The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-16-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
from realityblurred.com

A bunch of ex-Real World women are baring some or all of their bodies this month.

Using Kill Reality as a hook, Playboy online is offering nude pictures of "vixens Trishelle Cannatella and Tonya Cooley.” Trying to identify which picture is of which woman is difficult, because their faces both look like they were molded out of plastic, and they only slightly resemble their televised selves. Oh, Photoshop.

Considerably less airbrushed and wearing a lot more clothing are the four women from The Real World Austin, who appear in Stuff this month. Johanna, Lacey, Melinda, Rachel are in this month’s edition, wearing underwear and awkward smiles. Stuff’s web site has a group photo and an individual shot of each, plus brief Q&As with each cast member.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin women are in ... batts 08-16-05 1
 RE: Real World Austin women are in ... Fox41 08-18-05 2
   RE: Real World Austin women are in ... uglier than sarah w 08-18-05 3
       RE: Real World Austin women are in ... DaveThe Dude 08-18-05 4
           RE: Real World Austin women are in ... missygirl3 08-19-05 5
 RE: Real World Austin women are in ... PillagePicker 08-19-05 6
   RE: Real World Austin women are in ... DaveThe Dude 08-19-05 7
   Wrong forum Bebo 08-20-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-16-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
thats interesting...... I wonder if when Melinda will be featured in 'Playboy'...... probly only a matter of time....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-18-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
Thank GOD for airbrushing b/c Trishelle & Tonya are
two ugly b*tches.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
I'll be flipping through a copy in the grocery store aisle...I am kind of shocked Lacey posed though...she's kind of a prude...how naked is she?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
Yup, Lacy does appear to be quite the naive prude. I'm hoping she keeps those threads on. It could be scary!

As for Tina, well, irritating sometimes yes, but I always thought she was very attractive.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
My hubby gets Stuff and I saw the layout. Nothing to write home about. They are all wearing lingerie and then they have a little Q & A session. Johanna, of course, talked about beautiful she think she is(which she is not; I cant stand the b***ch) and Rachel brags about getting it on while in Iraq, and Melinda talks about her and Dannys sexual escapades. Real Classy. and oh yeah, Lacey is whiter than my walls in my house or white out.

PillagePicker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PillagePicker Click to send private message to PillagePicker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
House trashing. Screaming matches. Invasions of privacy. Potato chip wiffleball. This week’s episode of Kill Reality questions how reality stars are ever going to finish making the film “The Scorned”.

Manipulation is the name of this game and everyone from the cast of “Kill Reality” is playing! Trishelle begins when she seizes the opportunity to tell her BFF, “Survivor’s” Jonny Fairplay just what she thinks about his relationship with Tonya. “Survivor’s” Jenna Lewis puts Jonny Fairplay at the top of her buddy list and decides to take it upon herself to confront Tonya with regards to the lies and deception she has been rumored to have spread. By the end, an altercation erupts, leaving two cast members screaming more obscene language than ever before heard on television!

Is Hollywood ready for Trishelle…Or is Trishelle ready for Hollywood? The question arises during the shoot of her first scene on the set of “The Scorned.” Trishelle Canatella from “The Real World: Las Vegas” did a great job being herself in a reality show, however acting in a movie proves to be much more difficult. Trishelle will soon find if she has the take that will make or break her part in the upcoming movie, “The Scorned.”

Let the potato chips fall where they may…Jonny Fairplay and Tonya Cooley from “The Real World: Chicago” have managed to reconstruct their relationship in a not-so-conventional way, while simultaneously destructing the house they live in. While the pair may have temporarily salvaged their love feud, they are faced with the reality of the mess they have created which could lead to another war between them.

It’s not always a breeze when there are fans around! The cast of “Kill Reality” shows gratitude towards their fans by supporting a “fan appreciation day.” In a true behind the scenes look into moviemaking, not everyone in the cast is thrilled with the lovefest.

Lights, camera, and lots of action! Even after dying Trishelle still feels good enough to go out on the town with Jonnie Fairplay. Over a few cocktails more than a few words were exchanged that enticed Jonnie and Trishelle to get teary-eyed. The two headed back home where they disappeared and while their lips are sealed at this point, their true feelings will indeed become revealed.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Austin women are in Stuff"
I always thought Trishelle was butt ugly, low class, and disgusting. Well, I was trying to be nice......

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wrong forum"
"Kill Reality" is being discussed on the Other Reality Shows forum. Please join in the discussions over there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •