The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-29-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
in the near future, find out on this thresd. Some of you will not like this idea, so I've added this filler ...... I've heard some of the RW houses in the past havent been to successful, some have. I personally woulda hoped they woulda turned the house into a community center, museum, bar, or even a halfway house for ex realworlders. LOL.....
but a Mexican Restaurant? Like there arn't enough of them in Austin...... well, at least they're doing something with the place.....
Click here to see an article in the 'Daily Texan' on what they are going to do with the house.
What do YOU think? Comments?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If anybody wants to know what t... volsfan 07-29-05 1
   RE: If anybody wants to know what t... DaveThe Dude 07-30-05 2
       RE: If anybody wants to know what t... montanagirl 08-03-05 5
 RE: If anybody wants to know what t... HobbsofMI 08-01-05 3
 RE: If anybody wants to know what t... Fox41 08-02-05 4
 RE: If anybody wants to know what t... wendyp 08-04-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-05 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

Another Mexican place? I haven't been to Austin but I have been all around Texas and I agree...there are enough Mexican places to eat.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
From what I have seen of the current RW house, it seems to be in a rather bland and almost ugly neighborhood. There is a gross lack of curbside shade trees, WAY too much cement and macadam, and the city appears to have a really bad lack of proper mass transit. Like Las Vegas, the whole town seems to be very "pedestrian unfriendly." It just doesn't look like a very inviting area to me. I had always heard that Austin was a nice place, but from what I have seen so far this season, I wouldn't want to live there. Nope.
As for the house itself, well, I sure would never buy something that ugly and impractical. If you notice, there is an awful lot of wasted space, and the outside is putridly bland. I'd say, from all the houses featured on the Real World, this one might well be the worst. The San Diego house wasn't bad, and the Paris house was awesome. To put it bluntly, this house appears to be a really poorly designed piece of crap.
Of course, as long as it is near a bunch of loud pick up bars, the kids of RW will love it. Maybe next season they can share space in a brewery or a distillery. Then they wouldn't have to expend all that energy going back and forth from their bars. They could just sit at home, get fat, and stay drunk 24-7. After all, that's all they do now anyway. Plus, why go out since none of the guys are going to hook up with strangers anyway.......

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
"To put it bluntly, this house appears to be a really poorly designed piece of crap."

I have to agree. But wasn't this house originally a grocery store or something? I can imagine that turning a grocery store space into a hip RW house wasn't that easy. Anywho...

I think it would make a good club or restaurant - but NOT Mexican. How about Ethiopian or Moraccan or something interesting?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
A whore house?

Oh..wait...that's what it is when the RW'ers are there.

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."

There are a million mexican food restaurants in Austin. We sure don't need another one!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-04-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be..."
That is ashame...too many mexican food resturants alreayd. The article was right charity event would have been great there. I think he would have gotten more money renting for events, But to each his own.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •