The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
More drama than you can shake a stick at...I'm sure. Let's talk about it!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... volsfan 07-26-05 1
 RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... crwilliams87 07-26-05 2
   RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... cmac 07-26-05 3
       RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... DaveThe Dude 07-26-05 4
           RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... volsfan 07-26-05 5
               RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... DaveThe Dude 07-27-05 6
                   RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... volsfan 07-27-05 7
                   RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... uglier than sarah w 07-27-05 10
               RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... batts 07-27-05 8
                   RE: The Real World Austing Episode ... volsfan 07-27-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-26-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
Isn't Danny just wonderful? I am about to throw up!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

crwilliams87 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crwilliams87 Click to send private message to crwilliams87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
what the hell does danny hear on the phone from his dad in the next episode?!?!?!?!?

cmac 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmac Click to send private message to cmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
i'm thinking someone close to him dies or something?? i have no idea.
anyone know what tiype of hat danny is wearing in all the episodes? and where to get it? i want one!!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-05 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

Yes Vols, I think Dan is making me want to puke as well. Why on earth does he stay holed up in the house while he recouperates? Well, the poor kid is embarassed that his face doesn't look perfect. Good God, I think he and Mel deserve each other.

And why do they go out and get that hammered drunk the day before work? Even when I was a kid I kept it cool in the drinking department on work nights. Well, usually. Come to think of it, I did indeed have a hangover or three back then....

07-26-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
idiots I tell ya...idiots!

Does Danny's mother die?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
I bet it is indeed Dan's mother who dies next week. I bet she drinks herself to death (she has been accused by Dan as having had a problem and that is why he and the father left her). But the sad part is that Dan and the mother have been estranged for years and they have lots of loose ends to fix. Now, if it is indeed the mother that has died, the chance to fix those loose ends has passed.

Anyway, I get a kick (well, sort of) out of listening to how they think out loud. Dan has Mel falling all over him and he is willing to chance messing up a "sure thing" just so he can imitate the blond guy ("Mr. No Game") and go out and play the field. Well, Mel might be a goof, and her face isn't all that great, but she has quite the shape (body). I think if Dan fouls this "sure thing" up by going out, drinking like an idiot, and playing the field, well, that just confirms our suspicion that the boy is brain dead.

07-27-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
Don't most of these peeps have to be brain dead to be on the show? I think Danny has seen that he and Mel have a possible connection and his high flying days may be numbered...if rumor is accurate

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-27-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
That's exactly what I think too...it's gotta be he mom..

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-27-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
spoiler info... invisible text follows.....
Nooooo! dont you remember? Danny's pet frog dies back home! remember his pet frog he has? His dad's cat ate it! ........ um..... ...... .... ......

07-27-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion"
WHACK!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •