The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opinions on summaries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opinions on summaries"
for the next challenge New School vs. Old School. It is has been brought up a few times about summaries for The Inferno. I was curious if anyone would be interested in reading summaries for the show. I think the drama on these challenges for out weigh the drama on Real World and would make for some interesting writing.

THIS IS NOT A SIGN-UP THREAD! This is clearly a means to spark discussion on the topic.

I mentioned the summaries in the sign-up thread Webby started in the other show forum and he said to remind him briefly before the show started airing and he would include the show in his sign-up threads.

I am going to tape tonight's episode and see if I can write a summary just for slits and giggles. If it turns out to be a good summary I will share.

Would anyone read summaries?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opinions on summaries FlowerChild 06-20-05 1
 RE: Opinions on summaries redheaded_sweetheart 06-20-05 2
 RE: Opinions on summaries arkiegrl 06-20-05 3
 RE: Opinions on summaries batts 06-20-05 4
 RE: Opinions on summaries Fishercat 06-20-05 5
   RE: Opinions on summaries leggs77 06-21-05 6
 RE: Opinions on summaries realitychick 06-22-05 7
   RE: Opinions on summaries ginger 06-22-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
Heck ya...I'd read the summaries!!
Especially if they were yours Vols!!

Dear MTV, Have you written me out of your commercials? Just wondering, Karen

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
I would read them. I think it's a great idea!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
Yes, I think summaries would be good...

Syren rocks.
blah blah blog.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-20-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
I read all the summaries in the RW/RR forum! Vols, your summaries are always worthwhile! I still think Flower should write a summary in 'Karen' style

Ya'll gonna mosey on down to Austin tuesday nite?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-20-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
I'd definitely read and be willing to write

A generous Icecat donation
I'm airing it out.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-21-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
I would read them also!!

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-22-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
vols: I'd read the summary.

Have you thought about doing the "play character" summary like the Apprentice section does where we all take a player and make comments during the summary?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Opinions on summaries"
I am now officially Too Old To Waste Precious Minutes of My Life watching this stuff with any great consistency, but will always drop by and read your summaries, folks.

I think having watched Real World and Road Rules from their inception to the present is punishment enough.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •