The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Favorites..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Favorites..."
Ok, since we are waiting on a new Real World let's discuss the past:

*Which season is your favorite and why?
*Who is your favorite male and why?
*Who is your favorite female and why?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Favorites... batts 03-20-05 1
   RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-20-05 2
       RE: Real World Favorites... batts 03-21-05 3
           RE: Real World Favorites... ginger 03-21-05 4
               RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-21-05 5
               RE: Real World Favorites... toddE 03-22-05 7
                   RE: Real World Favorites... bighair 03-22-05 8
                   RE: Real World Favorites... cambo 04-14-05 31
                       RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 04-15-05 32
 RE: Real World Favorites... QueenZulu21 03-21-05 6
 RE: Real World Favorites... brvnkrz 03-22-05 9
   RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-22-05 10
       RE: Real World Favorites... brvnkrz 03-23-05 11
       RE: Real World Favorites... ginger 03-23-05 12
           RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-23-05 13
           RE: Real World Favorites... brvnkrz 03-23-05 14
               RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-23-05 15
                   RE: Real World Favorites... ginger 03-24-05 18
                       RE: Real World Favorites... brvnkrz 03-24-05 19
                           RE: Real World Favorites... ginger 03-28-05 21
                               RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-28-05 22
                                   RE: Real World Favorites... brvnkrz 03-30-05 25
           RE: Real World Favorites...Shawn & ... LilRayzy 04-17-05 33
 RE: Real World Favorites... flipxcyd 03-23-05 16
   RE: Real World Favorites... DaveTheDude 03-24-05 17
 RE: Real World Favorites... munson 03-25-05 20
 RE: Real World Favorites... celinedion1 03-29-05 23
   RE: Real World Favorites... FlowerChild 03-29-05 24
       RE: Real World Favorites... DaveTheDude 03-31-05 26
           RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 03-31-05 27
               RE: Real World Favorites... DaveTheDude 04-01-05 28
                   RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 04-01-05 29
 RE: Real World Favorites... robamber4eva 04-04-05 30
   RE: Real World Favorites... HotDRmami 04-20-05 35
 RE: Real World Favorites... HotDRmami 04-20-05 34
 RE: Real World Favorites... shanice 07-13-05 36
   RE: Real World Favorites... batts 07-14-05 38
   RE: Real World Favorites... Fox41 07-14-05 40
 RE: Real World Favorites... Fox41 07-14-05 39
 RE: Real World Favorites... PhoenixMons 07-14-05 41
   RE: Real World Favorites... volsfan 07-14-05 43
 RE: Real World Favorites... DC_FAMU05 07-14-05 42
 RE: Real World Favorites... sammyboy22 07-16-05 44
 RE: Real World Favorites... MochaJavaGirlie 10-15-05 45
   RE: Real World Favorites... celinedion1 10-16-05 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-20-05, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Which season favorite? and why?
My favorite season has to be not a Real World season, but a Road Rules Season (saving favorite RW season for Austin)
Road Rules South Pacific (before Abram left) Why? Cause he's such a wild and whacky guy! And when I talked to him in person, I found him to be 'fun loving' and at the same time sensitive. Has anybody read his diary entries, from the SP season?
I liked Dave and Christina from the same season. Christina especially cause she seemed to be the most sensible, and caring of the whole bunch!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-20-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I didn't know you had met Abram...do tell! Or is my memory failing me like it usually does?

03-21-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-05 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

Yaaaa.... I mentioned it here I heard the same guy is planning another appearance gig in the near future, but dont know yet who will show! I didnt know that ex-realworlders and road rulers spend years just doing little appearance gigs all over the country in cities all the time! I guess unless they got something better to do.....

ok so I cant figure out how to target a link... lol its the 2-22-05 eternal hell thread ..

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Favs: The first season, because it was, well, first. Plus the cast was pretty good. Julie asking Heather B. if she was a drug dealer (because Heather had a beeper) was the first Classic Real World Line.

SF was good, too - annoying but memorable ouster of Puck, and poor tragic Pedro.

I liked Miami because I liked Dan and the chick he fought with a lot. And Flora. Flora was fun.

I liked Hawaii because it gave us Tech Money and Ruthie.

I liked New Orleans because it gave us Melissa and MY BELOVED DANNY.

I hated most of the cast in LA, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Philly. In fact, Philly may have been the most boooorrrring season ever.

03-21-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
As usual...we agree on most of this! I have to admit Danny is by far my most favorite houseguest. Pedro was so inspiring!

The cast you hated? I did too!

*smooch*!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I like Miami the best. I think it was at just the right time. The first New York was lame, IMO, not enough interaction. Kevin admits he didn't even really live in the house.
I enjoyed L.A. a lot more, none of the characters really bothered me that much, but they weren't as interesting as the Miami cast.
Miami had a great cast and just the right balance of fun and drama.
The early seasons had their share of snoozers: London, Seattle(well, except for the slapping) and the later seasons have been too full of DAW's, with emphasis on the "W."
Hawaii was a peak season as well. Loved Ruthie, Colin and Amaya, even deluded Kaia(sp?) but Teck really wasn't so hot.

I quit watching faithfully during Chicago and completely abandoned the show in Vegas, it was so so horrible, although I h enjoyed Trashelle on Surreal Life.

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Hey, eyes on your own paper!

Although I would also call out Boston as being one of my favorites, I totally agree with your list.
I went from watching to recording after Chicago, and I'm not sure how much longer that is gonna last. Some habits die hard, I guess.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Real World Favorites..."

>I quit watching faithfully during Chicago
>and completely abandoned the show
>in Vegas, it was so
>so horrible, although I h
>enjoyed Trashelle on Surreal Life.
>

I'm with you! The first time I stopped watching was the Las Vegas cast. It was just sooo over the top. Although I did watch all of San Diego, I didn't watch any of the last one. I guess I'm outgrowing the show and sick of seeing the same 'characters' season after season: the gay person, the naive one who's never been around another race, the angry black guy/girl, the one who has a significant other back home but falls for a roommate and can't decide if they're doing the right thing, etc... enough already!! We get it!

04-15-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I guess I'm outgrowing the show

Is this possible?

Member of the old farts club since 1997.

QueenZulu21 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenZulu21 Click to send private message to QueenZulu21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
>*Which season is your favorite and
>why?
San Diego- They were just funny and real. Besides the editor's fetish with Frankie, every episode was good watching. And the one where both Brad and Robin get arrested has to be one of the best of the series.

>*Who is your favorite male and
>why?
Jamie from New Orleans was fun. Brad and Randy from SD. I also like Syrus and Sean in Boston.

>*Who is your favorite female and
>why?
Montana from Boston was great. I'm also a fan of Ruthie from Hawaii. And anyone from RW1, including the guys.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Season 1 was my favorite just because it was season one

Favorite male? hmmmm Shawn from Boston just because he is so dreamy *grin* and seemed like a genuine nice guy.

Favorite female? I think Melissa from New Orleans, that girl cracks me up and makes me smile.

Yep, another Syren

03-22-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Shawn from Boston? WOW! A blast from the past...he was a cutie.

BTW: Lvoe the siggie!

03-23-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Total cutie. I think I could be friends with him

Thanks, Syren made me a couple and I thought it was time to mix em up.

Yep, another Syren

03-23-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Favorites..."

You guys do know that Shawn (a) married Rachel from RW San Francisco; and (b) is ardently working to further Christian and Republican/Conservative causes with his bride in whatever state they live in. They have at least one kid (a daughter).

Bursting bubbles since 1985.

03-23-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I didn't know this! Thanks Ginger! Even though it is truly sad!

03-23-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I was aware of this. I believe they even have two kids now but am not positive of this. But look at how cute he is. I just can't help myself. He is my guilty pleasure.

Yep, another Syren
admiring Ginger's bubbles since 2003

03-23-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Favorites..."

Ginger has a nice set of bubbles? I didn't know this. Thanks for the info!

03-24-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Brave, if you ever switch teams, Shawn is NOT the guy to jump for. My bubbles thank you.

03-24-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
No? How about Mark for the original Road Rules? Cuz I hop the fence for him too. *grin*

Yep, another Syren

03-28-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Better choice. Except I think you're really thinking of the powerful Mark and Robin combo platter, aren't you?

Boys on the side.

03-28-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
With those tig ole bitties Knockers would never know Mark was there!

03-30-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Yes, I am all for the combo platter. Make mine a double. Mark wouldn't even have to come out on the side.

Yep, another Syren

LilRayzy 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilRayzy Click to send private message to LilRayzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Real World Favorites...Shawn & Rachel"
Yep Shawn and Rachel have been married for quite some time now. They met on a RW RR Challenge...from there they hooked up, married and had a lil girl, now they have a second child..not sure boy or girl. I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE..They ROCK!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I liked Las Vegas (well, because it's Vegas), Hawaii (Ruthie-go Pinay!), & Back to NY (getting to work with Arista Records?).

Forgetful: London, Paris, Chicago, Philly, & the first NY. Honestly though, Philly was just boring - no interesting people at all. I could almost give it for London & Paris, only because they're great cities to visit!

DaveTheDude 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveTheDude Click to send private message to DaveTheDude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 00:31 AM (EST)

Unlike some of the fans, I have not seen all of the Real World seasons. I have only seen the first NYC, Boston, Seattle, Paris, LV, San Diego, and the snoozefest in Philly.

I thought Paris had a lot of potential, but too much of it was boring. I still can't believe that they were in Paris for four months and they never took the time away from their pizza and needless fighting to visit Versailles. That still blows my mind. Simon was absent too much, and as a human being Ace was, to me, useless. I liked Christina, and I got a kick out of CT.

As far as the best person on the Real World, it might be Jacquese, from San Diego. He was decent, smart, and noble. He might not have been a GQ man, or overly interesting sometimes, but I thought he was a great person. Brad, when he was in San Diego, sometimes seemed shallow and immature (and usually drunk), but on the later shows he was on he seemed to be alot better and I eventually grew to like him.

Las Vegas was okay, but it was also kind of sleezy. I know alot of people didn't like it because if that reason. Seattle was ok, but what on earth happened to that girl that went nuts?!? I found Boston irritating because I thought the girls on the show were mindless. The gay girl, especially, was a confused mess. I have never seen the London season but everyone seems to say it was very boring. I still think they should have a season in Vienna, Budapest, or Prague.

I kind of liked San Diego, but Philly was horrible. I think my least favorite people from the Real World were Shavonda and Karamo from Philly. The big problem I have with the MTV generation is that idiotic behavior like those two exhibited is often portrayed as acceptable. Well, to me, those two losers should be exiled to Siberia.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Hawaii is still the best, IMO.

Tech, Ruthie, Amaya, Colin, Justin, Matt and Kaia, people.

Please. Nothing even came close.

I stopped watching RW midway through Vegas. Couldn't help feeling that I needed a show after every vile episode of the season and haven't been back since.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
My favorite season would have to be Paris, just because it was very entertaining and fun to watch.

My favorie Male would have to be umm I dont know lol

My favorite female would have to be ummm i forgot her name lol

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Well, like Dave, I haven't watched the Real World since the beginning. In fact, I didn't start watching until Vegas. Not sure what even got me started in the first place. I wish I had seen the earlier seasons...course...if I had, I'd be as bored with it as most of you already are. I have nothing to compare these last few crummy seasons to.

Since Vegas, I must say that my favorite season was San Diego. I really liked the cast and I love San Diego...I even liked bitching about crazy Frankie. I LOVE Brad, Randy and Ja....and I even got a kick out Cameron's annoying little #####.

As far as favorite male cast members? I'd have to say Jaquese from San Diego.
Female? I'd have to go with Brynn from Vegas.

I'd love to see some of the old, notorious seasons...anybody got any good ones on tape?

03-31-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveTheDude Click to send private message to DaveTheDude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I forgot to add that I thought Randy from RW San Diego seemed like a really decent guy. Jamie (the Korean-American girl) from San Diego seemed ok as well, and I think it is wrong that she got so little air time. Cameron was very pretty and nice to look at, but she was extremely naive and after a while she got annoying. Frankie was just useless.

Sometimes MTV shows re-runs from past Real World seasons. Does anyone know if MTV will re-run one of the past seasons this spring? I have never seen Hawaii, San Francisco, Miami, or Chicago. Alot of people seem to think most of those seasons were pretty good. Since I don't have a tape of any of those seasons, I'd like to view them just so see for myself.

Does MTV have any plans to sell any of these past seasons on DVD?

03-31-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Yes, MTV does sell the DVD's of past seasons. I have Hawaii on DVD and bought it ions ago! I think I bought it at Best Buy. However, I would check out half.com or ebay. I bet you could get them there cheeper.

04-01-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Thanks Vols! I'll keep my eyes open for them. I did see some copies on E-Bay a few months ago, but I got the impression they were pirated (bootleg) copies. I didn't buy them because I didn't want to get in trouble.

If anyone hears about any interesting Real World re-runs on TV please let us know!!

04-01-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Here is a link to the MTV site...you might want to check it out!

http://mtvshop.mtv.com/department.aspx?loc=37071&mode=3

robamber4eva 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robamber4eva Click to send private message to robamber4eva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Hey, have any of you ever seen dodgeball on the game show network. Came across it once flipping channels, and Road Rules Mark is on one of the teams. Between that and challenges, he's really making something of himself.

HotDRmami 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HotDRmami Click to send private message to HotDRmami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Hey you know if theres New season of ROADRULES COMING OUT

HotDRmami 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HotDRmami Click to send private message to HotDRmami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
My favorite season was the RealWorld SanDiego becuse the cast members werent all that bitchi and stuff.
My favorite male would have to be BRAD is is so Hot i love his italian accesnt and his hot body.
My favorite Female would have to be Robin She is a cool girl and i was mad when she went home on the inferno.

BY THE WAY DOES ANYONE KNOWS IF THERES GOING TO BE A ROADRULES 14

shanice 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanice Click to send private message to shanice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
1.My favorite season of the real world is "Real World Back to New york.....2.My favorite male is matt from real world in hawaii he seems down to earth brotha....3.....Nicole from back to new york real world cause she is a down to earth sistah and know how to dress i love how she dress she should teach coral how to dress correctly.

07-14-05, 03:31 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Hi Eric and Shanice! welcome to the forum Hey, a lot of peeps are sayin that the Austin cast are mug ugly, but I agree with you, eric..... I think theyre all pretty HOT
I dont know if they like boloney or not though. I think it was last seasons Landon, who kept stuffing his mouth with boloney sammiches
.... anyway.. just wanted to welcome you to the boards !

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Real World Favorites..."

"neamiha is my man but i
could do wit out all
the african power bull shi*"

True. Nehemiah is the man. But when was
he going around talking African power bullsh*t?
I guess I missed that episode.

And you do mean Black power, don't you?
There is a difference.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Real World Favorites..."

I loved ...
Los Angeles, Boston, Seattle, Hawaii, Back to NY, & Chicago.

I didn't waste my time watching ...
London, Paris, Las Vegas.

I could have shot myself for watching ...
Philadelphia.

I loved ...
Teck /Hawaii, & David /Seattle.

I HATED with a passion ...
Elka /Boston, Irene & Stephen /Seattle, Kaia & Amaya /Hawaii.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-14-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I haven't seen every season - I've seen half of seasons 1 and 2, and seasons 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, and now 16.

My favorite season was definitely San Fran. I loved Pedro and Muhammed. I'll never forget Cory asking one of Muhammed's friends if she was 'mixed' because of her hair. LMAO.

Next fave was New Orleans. Danny was freakin' adorable and Melissa cracked me up when she wasn't being psycho. Boston and Miami (aside from evil Flora) were not bad. Hawaii was one of the more interesting casts, but they were all utterly annoying.

Philly did suck - what a lame bunch. I did like Willie though - I guess he was too normal to merit any face time.

There haven't been too many RW gals I've liked...I don't know if I could pick a favorite.

My favorite guys were probably Pedro, Danny (N.O.), and Muhammed.

Got blog?

07-14-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Danny was freakin' adorable

Yes he was! And I agree with you on my favs...Pedro, Danny and Muhammed.

Are the stars lined up or something? HEHEHE!

DC_FAMU05 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DC_FAMU05 Click to send private message to DC_FAMU05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-05 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-14-05 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

my favorite season is chicago because it was the first season i ever saw and the fights between tonya and theo were entertaining...my favorite male is alton(vegas) because he seems like a real cool guy and fun to be with..i also like all of the sand diego guys...my favorite girls are aneesa(chicago) and melinda because of how open and fun they are and also cameran(14) because she was fun and down for whatever...lookwise i like cara(11),irulan(12),jamie(14),and melinda

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
I have to say that I loved Chicago and New Orleans. I also liked San Diego and Philidelphia. I can't really narrow my pick down to a specific male and female but, I really liked Sarah from Phili, Coral from New York.

MochaJavaGirlie 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MochaJavaGirlie Click to send private message to MochaJavaGirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Ok, since we are waiting on a new Real World let's discuss the past:
*Which season is your favorite and why?
*Who is your favorite male and why?
*Who is your favorite female and why?

Ok. My Favorite Season of all time was probably Real World 10 Back to NY. I am from Central NJ and I went to the city during the filming and saw the house from the outside and even saw people walking with the cast. I didnt know who they were at the time but I did see 2 girls with dark brown hair, and dark complexions.. I now know that was Coral, Nicole and Lori !!

MY favorite guy .. there are so many cuties! I like JUDD From Real World San Fran...Had a Mini Crush on him.

My Favorite Girl is Melissa Howard from Real World New Orleans!!

Thanks
Tara from NJ

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Real World Favorites..."
Well besides Paris My other favorite real world is Las Vegas Because I just love Las Vegas. I really don't have a favorite person from the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •