The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World: Austin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

7Towers 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-22-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 7Towers Click to send private message to 7Towers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World: Austin"
Looks like the Real World is finally coming to the Lone Star State!! I am glad they picked Austin. While I like Houston and Dallas, Austin has butloads more personality. According to this article, Austin will be the smallest city ever for the Real World. Can't wait to see what the hippies think of this one!

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/auto/epaper/editions/wednesday/news_149cb2929549f07d005b.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World: Austin FlamingCactusIT 12-22-04 1
   RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 12-22-04 2
       RE: Real World: Austin RyrieRae 12-23-04 3
           RE: Real World: Austin DaveThe Dude 12-24-04 4
               RE: Real World: Austin batts 12-27-04 5
                   RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 12-27-04 6
                       RE: Real World: Austin batts 12-27-04 7
                           RE: Real World: Austin RuffNeck 01-03-05 12
                               RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-03-05 19
                                   RE: Real World: Austin lucyjade 01-30-05 38
   RE: Real World: Austin Tahj 01-03-05 14
 RE: Real World: Austin flipxcyd 12-29-04 8
   RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 12-29-04 9
 RE: Real World: Austin angelworth29 12-29-04 10
   RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 12-29-04 11
 RE: Real World: Austin Tahj 01-03-05 13
   RE: Real World: Austin RyrieRae 01-03-05 15
       RE: Real World: Austin Rone 01-03-05 16
           RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-03-05 17
               RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-03-05 18
                   RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-03-05 20
                       RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-03-05 21
                           RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-04-05 22
                               RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 01-04-05 23
                                   RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-04-05 24
                                       RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 01-04-05 25
                                           RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-04-05 26
                                               RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 01-04-05 27
                                                   RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-04-05 28
                                                       RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-04-05 29
                                                           RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-05-05 30
                                                               RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-05-05 31
                                                                   RE: Real World: Austin FlowerChild 01-05-05 32
                                                                       RE: Real World: Austin austinat 01-05-05 33
                                                                           RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-05-05 34
                                                                               RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 01-05-05 35
                                                                                   RE: Real World: Austin batts 01-05-05 36
                                                                                       RE: Real World: Austin volsfan 01-06-05 37
                                                                                           RE: Real World: Austin alancer 02-10-05 39
 RE: Real World: Austin rattler_pk 02-10-05 40
   RE: Real World: Austin alancer 02-11-05 41
       RE: Real World: Austin batts 02-11-05 42
 Real World Austin Cast sightings realworld16 02-20-05 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-22-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Well, After reading that article I can see why it has been chosen, but I still think that Denver is next deserving on the list. It is as you said about time for Texas to host the Real World, but I always thought they would go to Dallas.

Also, Alternates are Lake Tahoe?! Come on MTV! Why don't they just go to Billings and have a season with hot, sexy barnraisings.

DENVER FOR SEASON 17!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I think it would be hilarious to put them out on a ranch where they would have to drive an hour or so to just get groceries!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Austin will be a great place to have Real World. I am a 20-something Texan, and it is by far my favorite city in the state.
As the article mentions, it is young and very hip. Embedded in the Bible-belt South, it sticks out like a sore thumb as a very liberal and unique city, encouraging individualism and lots and lots of partying! It is the home of Univeristy of Texas, so you can imagine the collegiate influence on this town.

If you, who are not from Texas (or the South for that matter), think that all they will do is ride horses and listen to kenney Chesney while drinking Moonshine, you will be shockingly surprised by the Urban terrain of Austin. There is great architecture, high energy, posh shopping and dining, and Austin even has its own variation of Bourbon Street in Downtown called 6th Street. I guarentee you will see them on 6th Street at some point in the season!

Overall, Austin (though grounded in Texas history as the capitol of the Lone Star State) really seems to have rebelled against the Texas Stereotype, and i think viewers will be pleasantly surprised. It may even make you want to visit if you never had the desire to come to Texas before!

Dallas, while a very fascinating city, is a little too uptight and rooted in culture to host Real World. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to do there, but it just doesn't have the personality that Austin has, and which will make it a great season.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-24-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I am also glad they have picked Austin as the next city for The Real World. I have always heard that Austin is an interesting and nice place, with lots of good restaurants and places to see live music. I just hope they do a better job of selecting the cast, and a better job of editing for this next season. The Philadelphia season (at least so far) pretty much stinks.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-27-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World: Austin"
oh boy .... this should be fun...... we have lots for real worlders to do here in Austin. I wonder which day they will be out there at 'Hippie Hollow Park'? I live just outside of Austin and ....... I CANT WAIT

12-27-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Batts, you HAVE to be our eyes and ears during filming with lots of spoilers on a daily basis! Also, if you hook up with the gay guy...we want all details!

12-27-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World: Austin"
In the article I just read, Bond said "Originally they were looking at a lakefront situation, but how many episodes can you do on renting jet-skis?" In downtown Austin we have 'town lake', but then theres lake travis just a few miles away with the 'clothing optional beach'. Wonder what day they will go there as its mild weather here in february and march on most days. ........ like today...... for example lots of boaters out!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-03-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Batts, I say they get Leslie to be one of the Roomies...

All of you Austin residents must know Leslie!!!

01-03-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Oh nooooooo ..... not Leslie... lol.... you know every time he runs for mayor of Austin, everybody (especially the APD) fear he will actually win. And you know the 'Keep Austin Wierd' campaign prolley dont help that situation either lol... For everyone who doesnt know.... Leslie is Austin's downtown infamous 'drag queen'. For years he picketed a local major grocery store off of north lamar for not hiring him. He stood out there on most weekdays with his smiling bearded face prancing around in his skimpy polka dot bikini for all the traffic to see his signs on his little cart telling all how unfair etc... Now he mostly lurks on or near 6th street (corner of 6th & congress) lounging in his bikini top and thong, under an umbrella, verbally bashing Dewayne (street preacher) and being his unruly self.
I'm sure when R/W Austin airs..... everyone will get an unforgettable moment with the infamous 'Leslie'.....

lucyjade 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lucyjade Click to send private message to lucyjade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Anyone who want's to hear the latest updates of Real World Austin, please go to to message board at www.rw16.com

The cast is here.

They moved in the house yesterday on the 29th.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-03-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Why are you so hot on Denver?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-29-04, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Austin?!?!!! No disrespect to any Texans, but what happened to Washington DC or Atlanta? Ratings will be good in Texas, but I predict ratings just like London or even Paris. Austin will be a big yawner. Wake me when it's over.

12-29-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World: Austin"
How the hell do you know the season will be a yawner based solely on the city? The people make the show not the city. IMHO. I could care less what city they are in, just put a few idiots together in a house and you have drama. Take this season for instance...the city has had nothing to do with the show.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-29-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I love Austin!!!!! I've waited a long time for the Real World to go there! Unfortunately, I don't live there anymore, but my sister does. I think it said the house will be somewhere on South Congress, so if we find out where, I'll have to get her to stake out the place!!!! If I wasn't going to be huge by then, I'd go down there myself and do it!!! I'm sure they'll be on 6th street a lot. I can't wait!!!! I'm such a geek!

12-29-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World: Austin"
batts lives in Austin! We have a set eyes and ears but another set never hurts!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-03-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World: Austin"
From another board, here is what the house may look like.

Here's what was said about it:

Pretty much everyone is talking about how they will be living over on Baylor St.

This is walking distance to the famous 6th Street. It's a street approximately 10 blocks long that shuts down anyone from driving every night of the week. You're looking at bars, nightclubs, titty bars, and tattoo parlors... Probably close to 75-100 establishments. The bars that are one-story have another bar on top. The two-story bars are ridiculous and are packed every night...

Batts, anything to add?

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Batts will probably have more to say about the subject, but I frequent Austin and this description of Sixth Street sounds right on. Every night there are tons of people (especially on the weekend) just walking up and down the closed street, barhopping and looking for a good time. There are so many bars, they are in heavy competion with one another, so they will sell their drinks CHEAP just to get you to come in. Every bar seems to have someone outside yelling their specials and prices at you as you walk by.

There are street vendors, horse-pulled carriage rides, and tons more to see and do. There are also some good comedy clubs and restaurants on sixth street, if you are looking for a little more "civilized" fun.

Rone 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rone Click to send private message to Rone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I heard the reason they didn't choose places like Atlanta, or Washington D.C, were for security reasons. That after all the problems they encounter in Philly, which was supposed to be a "friendly" city, they decided not to do those cities at this time.
Has anyone else heard the rumors that Real World and Road Rules are going to end? I heard Road Rules and Real World were going to stop when they got to Season 20, or sooner? I heard it was a ratings thing.

01-03-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Well... I know nothing about stalking, honestly, but I'm trying to learn lol...... Ive been 'cruising' congress ave (which is within walking distance of the capitol complex and 6th street, driving up and down Guadalupe (by the UT campus), went to hippie hollow looking for 'seven strangers' , and other wierd places realworlders mite hold up at. I'm just not very good at stalking I guess anyway...... just thought id let everyone know tonite after the rw/rr challenges, I'm gonna drive down 'Baylor Street' and look for that house Tahj mentioned. and if I find it.... I guess I'll check it out..... Ill try to keep everyone posted.
if i end up in jail for stalking, will somebody bail me out please lol

austinat 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austinat Click to send private message to austinat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World: Austin"
hey guys..new here. bc i want to fill you all in, but dont feel like re-typing lots and lots..check out www.rw16.com if you are really interested in more details. you dont have to register if you dont want.

but yes i too think the house is located on baylor street, little confused about the pic posted previously (on this thread and the board i just mentioned) bc the location is right on, but i didnt see that house when i went there this evening.

the one i saw looks like it still has some construction to finish in back..but is on a huge lot surrounded by a chainlink fence and lots of 'NO ADMITTANCE' signs. there is also this suspicious looking electrical grid thing and extra a-frame shaped structure next to the house. little sketchy bc they are supposed to start filming the 2nd wk of Jan. so def. not certain this is it.

anyways all you austinites, find the house! i'm so curious..and a dork. also go to www.rw16.com to read more on what we saw..if you care! : )

01-03-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Real World: Austin"
hi austinat, I was there too this evening, and walked around for about an hour. I talked to a lady who lived on the corner, and she said that the house with all the new chain link around it, and 'one' no admittance sign on the front of the chainlink has been under a million dollar refit for the last couple of years. I saw the humongous electrical grid thing you were talking about on the side of it. I dont know what that is........ but the lady I talked to spoke of the other parts of Baylor st (its split up 3 times)... I'm going back down there to visit the other parts of Baylor st. to see if maybe thats the 'back' of the house, as all the houses I saw were 1 story facing the street and multilevel to the back as it was on a Hill situation.
I'm kinda like you austinat... just curious bout seeing the house and maybe catching some 'realworld' live action

I promise I wont shine any flashlights in any windows or scare anyone with lurking lol

01-03-05, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austinat Click to send private message to austinat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World: Austin"
yea i heard its been under construction for a while..that's why i was skeptical. now ppl are saying they think its the austin theater on s. congress that has been closed. the one that used to be that controversial xxx theater a while back. someone called in on KISS FM and made it sound like they had inside info that that was it...doesnt sound like a bad idea seeing as its a "unique" one..an old porn theater..mtv would like that.

01-04-05, 03:34 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I checked that old theater out a week ago looking for possible real world housing and found it would be hard to ensure security around it. they are presently advertising something about 'cows on harleys' on the front of that old xxx theater. Its pretty far out there on south congress, and in awful iffy territory, and when I looked in the windows 4 days ago, it seemed lifeless inside. I just got back from the house mentioned above and it was dark but it looked as if maybe the picture above is the 'BACK' of that house. I will have to go there in the daytime to make sure, but the front of the house with the chainlink fence, no admittance and architech signs around it was PAINTED YELLOW in the front of the house. If it is that house, it is half a block from 6th st, 10 blocks to the nearest 'beer gut bar' on 6th St.(other side of the Driscoll) 14 blocks to the UT Tower, and about 20 blocks to the state capitol. They will be 4 blocks from the Rainbow Cattle Co (gay/lesbian bar) lol.....
This is all IF that picture is the back of that house....
I'm like you...... I really dont KNOW yet...

* omg Ive become a stalking monster somebody help meeee lol *

01-04-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Real World: Austin"
You guys are doing great and don't need help. GO STALKING BATTS! You need to get in some practice so that you can be a part of the filming and befriend the idiots. Now swing back into things and get to the bottom of this!

LOL!

GREAT JOB GUYS! KEEP IT UP!

01-04-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Real World: Austin"
thanks! okay so now the radio station guy just posted on the other boards saying they think it is this house too! they are bringing a dj out tomorrow (wed.) to check it out live...so that's fun. i'm with batts, i need to go earlier when its light outside and i'm not going to be a wimp, and take pics today!

anyways, the station guy said there was white vans and men walking around in suits near this house..so i think this could be it!

ttyl!

01-04-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Go take pics and post them here! That would be way kewl!

01-04-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Real World: Austin"
its tuesday evening (january 4th) and may i be the first to let everybody know that 96.7 just announced that it is 'The Loft' on 4th and lamar....

01-04-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Now, you have to go and start stalking the house. We need to know everything!

01-04-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Real World: Austin"
yep...and i am the loser who drove to the radio station to find out first! lol.. but yes..it's the Austin City Lofts, actually West Ave. and 5th..it's legit info and going to be a beautiful place!! i can't even imagine. it will be next to impossible to get pics inside unless you know someone who lives there..but go to the site to get an idea on how gorgeous it is..also go to www.rw16.com if you wanna chat about it more and see pics..too hard to keep up with both of these boards! : )

http://www.clbpartners.com/project/AustinCityLofts/

01-04-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Real World: Austin"
hey Natalie welcome to these boards! Lots of kewl peeps here. And just so you know, I dont think your a loser for drivin to the radio station to find out! I was listening but my radio was cutting out. Was that you he was talking to? I think that is so kewl that you were THERE. I woulda drove there too but I wouldnt have been there on time, as I heard only 4 people made it by 8pm. He said on the air that lots of peeps outside, but he couldnt let them in cause they didnt make it on time. Any ways... I'll probley see you while I'm lurking around the 'Austin City Lofts' woooo hoooooooooo

01-05-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Real World: Austin"
yea, he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to the two lady interns. the only thing i said on air was "hey, i'm natalie"...yea, there were 3 of us there and then 2 more girls outside..i wouldnt doubt some others came but left bc all the doors were locked and i only got in by waving my hands in front of this window i saw them in lol.

so anyways, now that i know where the house is, i dont know how much creepin i'll do. but i'm just glad to know where its at finally!

01-05-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Austin City Lofts.... RW 16

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Awww...screw Austin.
Send the Real Worlders up here to Wisconsin.
We can teach them all about cheese.
Oh...and the Packers.
Yippee!!

Totally kidding folks. Totally kidding.

01-05-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Real World: Austin"
oh yea just an update...

the austin city lofts are not it now.

stupid radio station is screwing everyone up..but they are still working on trying to find out like everyone else...most ppl are back to our first suspicion...a house right north of 6th street...

blah!!

01-05-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Real World: Austin"
yaaa I just found out too Natalie.... from what I understand, some of the mtv crew are at the loft? Talk about misinformation from so many people, my head is spinning like 'shakes'. But thanks Natalie for trying, and also thanks for sharing with us here, and I will continue to lurk around that Baylor house. Did u see the little walking path to the rear that a lot of construction workers are using?
If I find out anything Natalie..... you will be the first to know ok?

01-05-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Real World: Austin"
What kind of media do you have in Austin. Damn...report something correctly for the sake of all that is Omaroso!

01-05-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Real World: Austin"
We have had people with names like 'Bobby Bone' and 'Buck Naked' in our media here!
We are still trying to figure out what is 'real' and what is being fed as misinformation.... I still fantasize that the r/w house is the governors mansion, but I can also list a dozen reasons why it wont be, but it would be an absolutely PERFECT spot being only a block from 'Charlies' (gay bar) a block from the 'capitol complex', and a couple of blocks from 6th street, and a few blocks more blocks to the UT tower! ......now the house on Baylor Street is being watched once again.... I give up and wait till something is confirmed before I go out spinning my wheels again like I did this last 2 weeks
Yesterday I went by the old controversial theater on S. Congress and noticed that there is a hammock on the top with someone swinging back and forth in it...... but it cant be that theater, too iffy a neighborhood......

scroll here--> wheres the house dangit? *

01-06-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I need more info on this guy Bobby Bone...sounds like a gay porn star!

I was just giving the media a hard time. The media here in Knoxvegas is terrible! It's like they have to have someone else come in from Nashville or Atlanta to scoop the story before they report it! Really is frustrating at times.

So, batts are you gonna befriend the Real Worlders? You could be their tour guide around town.

alancer 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alancer Click to send private message to alancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Real World: Austin"
I am new here. What I heard where they were staying at, is at 3rd and San Jacinto Street. My friend ran into one of the girls from Real World and they were talking and she told them that they were staying somewhere on 3rd and San Jacinto street.

rattler_pk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rattler_pk Click to send private message to rattler_pk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Real World: Austin"
They are going to be working at this huge advertising agency in Austin.

alancer 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alancer Click to send private message to alancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Do you know where they are going to be at?

02-11-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Real World: Austin"
Hi Rattler and alancer...... the house is at 302 San Jacinto, and all the current info is under the spoiler thread..... including some of the names of the peeps with pictures! If you wanna see any of the peeps then just go down 6th street almost ANY night and you can watch them (usually at Dizzy or Chuggin Monkey, or Spill) .....Just dont get in anybodys face with a camera, cause there has already been problems with face redecorations ..... oops (spoiler)

realworld16 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld16 Click to send private message to realworld16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Real World Austin Cast sightings"
Check out these photos of the Real World Austin Cast Sightings

www.RealWorld16.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •