The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-09, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF?"
Wow is all I can say. I'd like to make a plea to MTV to please stop casting Tonya on these shows. This woman is obviously unstable and should not be put in a situation where immature boys can easily bully her and get cheap laughs at her expense. I might be wrong, but I don't think Evan, Kenny & Johnny really understand how messed up she is. I think they just enjoy her reactions and are too simple minded to take a step back and see the damage they are causing. Tonya is NOT Katie. Tonya is seriously messed up in the head.

Now let's talk Katie. Ok, I too would be pissed off if someone put a toilet plunger in my bed, but, how many times has she been on a challenge with the "trio of trouble"? Shouldn't she know by now that they feed on this kind of reaction? With that said, she was totally over the top, classless, dramatic, and trailer parkish. No wonder Sarah laughed at her. I loved when someone told her to carry the torch like it was her last cigarette! Too funny. Her fiance got himself a real gem.

Veronica...oh how I thought you had grown up. You've been so quiet the past couple of episodes. Thanks for proving me wrong. Also, thanks to MTV for providing flashbacks to prior challenges. I thought there was something different about you. Now I know - it's your boobies!

Wes - I actually was on team Wes this evening. Kudos to him for calling out Evan, Kenny & Johnny. He was right - those three were the instigators with Tonya and now they want to act like Veronica was wrong to not back down. How about not throwing powder in Tonya's face? How about not making fun of the way Tonya looks? Veronica was drunk and she had Tonya all up in her face. I can't say that I wouldn't have acted the same way as Veronica. And why couldn't anyone have gotten up and pulled the two girls away from one another? Because they were enjoying the "show" that's why! But it's all Veronica's fault right?

Ok, I'm done. I just had to post my thoughts on this past episode considering all the drama that took place on it.

Oh, I almost forgot - Casey, if you can't swim or are afraid of heights maybe you should not sign up for challenges. It's just a thought.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF? FlowerChild 10-22-09 1
   RE: The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF? DaveThe Dude 11-14-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF?"
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I found myself nodding at your message!!

YES - Tonya is SERIOUSLY messed in the head. That girl needs some counseling. And Evan, Kenny and Johnny can't possibly have a clue. They are part of the problem. Course, alcohol is probably the biggest problem for Tonya.

YES - Katie = classless, dramatic...and yes...trailer parkish. She always gets mouthy. And not mouthy in a good way. Although I wasn't a fan of Sarah on RW, I was SUPER glad that she beat Katie. And I really do think Sarah handled Katie pretty well considering she was acting like a little brat.

YES - Veronica. Two huge new hazards. I think they look terrible! She looks terrible! So many of these girls and their oober boobies. Yuck. WHY????

YES - Casey - have you ever heard the phrase - Sink or swim? Ummm...yea....I think you are sinking.

It's painful to watch these 'adults' act the way they do. Yet for some reason I can not stop watching!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-09, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ruins 10/21/09 - WTF?"
Yes, Tanya needs help, but what those low life jerks did to her was criminal. Those guys should have been kicked off the show - PERMANENTLY.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •