The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Episode, 3/18/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-09, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Episode, 3/18/09"
I have been watching TRW this year, but there hasn't been much to post about.

In all of my years of watching TRW, this was the most moving episode that I've ever seen. As viewers, we're usually offered the standard drama of drunken fights, catty vendettas, drunken fights, sordid confessionals, yada, yada, yada. Tonight, we were given something different, something of substance (for RTV). We saw the face of a soldier, not some mythical hero, a soldier. A soldier who fought for his country and saw unimaginable things. A soldier who is proud of his service, but is reluctant to receive praise. A soldier, but a guy who still wants to have fun.

Oh Ryan, I love thee, let me count the ways:
The film was pretty cool.
He's a HOT Uncle Sam.
He put an 'Obama' cutout over Chet's privates.
He was so honored to march in the Veteran's Day parade.
He didn't even think about his own sacrifice, in returning to duty, he thought foremost about his girlfriend and his parents.

Isn't Veteran's Day a national holiday? Why weren't all of the roommates at the parade?
Why, why, why is Katelyn so worried about her dress for the gala when it looks like she hasn't even brushed her hair?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 redheaded_sweetheart 03-23-09 1
 RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 HobbsofMI 03-24-09 2
   RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 JessicaRN 03-24-09 3
       RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 DaveThe Dude 03-27-09 4
           RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 Hoobie 04-02-09 5
               RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 DaveThe Dude 04-03-09 6
                   RE: New Episode, 3/18/09 HobbsofMI 04-06-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-09, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
Has Katelyn ever brushed her hair? She doesn't have bad hair days, she just has bad hair!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
Hummmm.....this might be an ep I have to find and watch.....back to the old RW days it is....

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-09, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
I am enjoying this version of the RW more than any in the past few years. I like the way that they have jobs, classes or projects individually, yet they sometimes involve their roommates. There has been very little focus on drinking and mindless hookups. Although there are arguments, at the end of the day, they all come together and actually seem to be trying to learn how to respect each other.

The friendships between the guys is really nice to see and Ryan's story is very compelling.

(I can't believe that I am writing like this about the RW. Oh well, there is a new challenge coming up, so I'm sure the debauchery will resume.)

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
Katelyn "The Thing" is a sloppy, dysfunctional mess. Ugh!!!!

I hope Ryan did not have to go back to Iraq. He seems like a nice person.

The Mormon seems genuinely nice.

The diva wannabe is revolting. I had not noticed before how buck-toothed she is. She's really an annoying piece of s***.

Where is everyone???

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
Watching the reunion show. BO-RING.

The girls are fake & superficial. Weak casting this season.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-03-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
I was just shocked as to how much more intelligent the guys were than the girls.

As I said before, I thought the buck-toothed, fake hootered, thick-legged, lazy Black girl was awful. And then she bought a puppy as an "accessory?!?!?" You've got to be kidding me!! UGH!!

I am glad Ryan and the Mormon had such a strong friendship. I hope Ryan dtays safe in Iraq.

Did Ryan's girlfriend actually break up with him AFTER he told her he had to go back to Iraq?!?!? What kind of a dirtball does something like that????

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Episode, 3/18/09"
The kind of dirtball who thinks by breaking up she won't have to worry about him and not coming home. Honorable but dumb... those who care will care no matter what.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •