The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
Well, off they go on a nice vacation to Slumexico, er, Mexico. Interesting how the resorts look nothing like the rest of the nation......

Which one of the crew asked, quite honestly, "What did we do to deserve this?" Good question.

The dancer/singer/anger management class dropout certainly has an attitude, doesn't she? I think she was right when she described the other two girls as spoiled snobs. But, was it rational to show her "ghetto mentality" by exploding and threatening like that? No wonder there was a warrant out for her arrest for assault.

Too bad Joey went home. I mean, after all, how cool would it have been for MTV to have to bribe him out of a corrupt Mexican prison?

And Detroit Will? He sure was a dummy for making out with that skinny new girl. Ugh! But the foursome, well, technically he was broken up with his "girlfriend," wasn't he?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom HobbsofMI 07-09-08 1
   RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom JessicaRN 07-10-08 2
       RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom DaveThe Dude 07-11-08 3
           RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom rjrabbit 07-13-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
Dave.....you seem to be drinking alone.....sorry...can't watch this piece of crap anymore...

GO WINGS! 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig and bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-10-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
I just happened upon this episode the other day and found it kind of amusing that Will confessed to Janelle about kissing his roommate and they appeared to reconcile. Will it not be an issue that he had a foursome with Dave in the few days that he and Janelle were broken up? He was so heartbroken that he slept with one, maybe two women and possibly another man. He better make himself cry some powerful tears over this one, unless he is sure that Janelle will not watch this show on TV.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-08, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
Yeah, it seems like my disgusting drinking binges while watching this ever-increasingly distressing show are all but over. When bad wine can't help the Davester get through one of these seasons, you know it's bad.

Is it time to pull the plug?

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-13-08, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Undeserved Vacatiom"
Dave! You can always be counted on to provide witty commentary on the spoiled brats they pick for this show! What will Janelle say about the foursome! I would love to be a fly on the wall for that one. I guess that's why I still watch this show, I like being the fly on the wall. Dave was fun to watch but I don't have much to say about the others. Dave was fuuny, Bri can sing, Kim eh (can't think of any thing to say) Greg was a total LOOSER, Sarah got drunk ( miss holier than thou), Joey freaked out and went to rehab, and that's all I have to say about that (channeling Forrest Gump)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •