The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-04-08, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
1) How can they possibly follow up last week’s perfect episode.
2) Joey’s back, very nice. I bet he doesn’t even last this episode before he starts drinking again.
3) Bipolar Meds? Shouldn’t they just tell him to stop taking the steroids, wouldn’t that make more sense?
4) How have I never thought of this before. How do they go without cell phones? I lose mine and I’m without a phone for a day and my whole life collapses.
5) Poor Joey. I really feel bad for him, he’s in a situation where he won’t be allowed to get past his problems.
6) I have to watch commercials tonight. Lame.
7) Haha, MTV is shamelessly promoting the program I’m already watching by having a Real World commercial during the show. Talk about overkill.
That new Michael Myers movie looks dumb. The Love Guru. Get serious.
9) Joey is already getting mad that they’re going out. He really has no chance. I miss drunk Joey, can he drink just one night for me and then throw Greg through a wall for me.
10) I never liked Janelle. I hope Will fucks her in the #####.
11) Dave doing shotgun beers. Straight class Davey. Good Stuff.
12) Greg is gonna get kicked off if he skips this next meeting.
13) How do none of his roommates not realize he is on steroids? He is tweaking out sober.
14) Nothing like a dirty looking black guy telling me to wrap my tool in that commercial. I think he should be the one wrapping up so his disease infested body doesn’t transmit #####.
15) Will just used the Kindergarten Crush line again. I thought they had gave that up.
16) The$2Hooker heads to court. Maybe this time she hired a lawyer.
17) I’m pumped for the new M. Night Shymalan movie. Surprised Marky Mark is in one of his movies though.
18) PussyDabbler just texted me. He nailed it, “This episode is so boring.”
19) They are all pre drinking before their improv performance. Nothing like settling the nerves.
20) WTF, that is a great group name. Whiskey _______ Foxtrot. ##### I forgot the middle word. Whoever came up with that is brilliant.
21) Spencer’s new commercial is hilarious. So sarcastic, that was awesome. That was the best 30 seconds of t.v. so far tonight.
22) PDabs texted again: Perfect…cant stand joey…so annoying. Haha, PDabs is losing his mancrush.
23) Starsky’s Bored. This episode needs to pick it up already. So, they follow up the best episode in the past 5 years by one of the worst ever. For the first time ever I don’t like the fact that it’s an hour long episode.
24) Greg just got kicked off the show. I knew that was going to happen for a while now. Never read message boards on pre recorded shows from months earlier. As much as I hate him, some funny ##### did happen because of him. Plus I never got to see someone beat the hell out of him, I feel like I’ve been deprived of something I deserved to see.
25) Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. There it is.
Previews: The next episode can’t possibly be this bad again. But, it looks like it is going to be the same premise unfortunately. Hopefully we at least get a new roommate.

For the actual review, follow this link:
http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/410

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtr... TVFreak 06-04-08 1
   RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtr... aids123 06-05-08 2
       RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtr... heeharhaw 06-05-08 3
       RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtr... Bebo 06-06-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-04-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-08 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-04-08 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

aids123 - I enjoy your recaps of the show, but why don't ya ever come back to discuss?
That said, this episode wasn't boring to me, at all! I really feel bad for Joey. He shouldn't have come back to the real world house. How can you expect to stay sober in a house where people are drinking daily? At least he has Sarah. She was actually trying to help.
Greg is a piece of crap! Why did he even join the cast? Okay, stupid Question. But, did he really think that he could stay at the house without doing any of the work? He is SOOOO ugly, does he really think that he can be a model?
Please, please, please Joey - go home and save yourself!!!

ETA The Spencer commercial was priceless! Who knew he was so self aware?!
ETF spelling damn drunken posting

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-05-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
Glad you enjoy them. But, I discuss the show and any comments on my website. So come by there and make your comments.

P.S. Drunken posting, always a good time.

heeharhaw 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-08, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heeharhaw Click to send private message to heeharhaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-08 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-06-08 AT 00:51 AM (EST)

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
This is a place for discussion, not for advertising. If you're interested in advertising on our site, then please follow the instructions in our community guidelines for doing so. Otherwise, please do not troll here. We suspend posters who do not follow our guidelines.

And that includes posters who have already been banned under another ID.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •