The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well...this is a bad sign."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well...this is a bad sign."
Even VOLS has skipped out on us. Vols? Are you out there? Dave, Batts, Rabbit? Anybody????

Apparently this season is not interesting enough for us to have comments flooding in.

What did everybody think of last night's episode?

I don't even know what to say.

People are strange.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well...this is a bad sign. DaveThe Dude 05-16-08 1
   RE: Well...this is a bad sign. FlowerChild 05-16-08 2
       RE: Well...this is a bad sign. TVFreak 05-16-08 4
 RE: Well...this is a bad sign. HobbsofMI 05-16-08 3
 RE: Well...this is a bad sign. rjrabbit 05-17-08 5
 RE: Well...this is a bad sign. batts 05-22-08 6
 A little birdie wanted me to check ... volsfan 05-22-08 7
   RE: A little birdie wanted me to ch... rjrabbit 05-31-08 8
   RE: A little birdie wanted me to ch... HobbsofMI 06-13-08 10
       RE: A little birdie wanted me to ch... DaveThe Dude 06-19-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-08, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
Yes, a bad sign indeed.

Well, I admit to being either too stupid or too lazy to know how to start my own thread, so I wait (im)patiently for one of the others to start one for me. Ugh.....

It looks like the "formula" that MTV uses to try to find interesting cast members has backfired miserably. Some people might actually like watching one dysfunctional loser after another make fools of themself on national TV, but I am at the breaking point. I just can't stand nitwits, nim-rods, morons, or blatant whores act this badly. It just isn't entertainment to me. Rather, it is frustrating to know that millions of young people will watch this now awful show and think these people are role models or that their actions are perfectly acceptable.

The dancer, especially, is pathetic. Besides being of obvious low IQ, she admits to being lazy, unschooled, and has a temper, besides also having inter-personal issues and a temper problem. The fact that she was going to wear the same kind of clothes to court that she would normally wear to a strip club is telling as to what kind of gutter this jerk grew up in. And then she brings home a loser slob whose nickname is "Ho Ho" and has sex with him. Oh my goodness, which disease of the month does she want to catch??? I mean, when you're known as a HO in Hollywood, YOU'RE REALLY A HO!!!!!! It makes me ashamed to say I am from the same state as this scum bucket.

Besides the stuck up Black guy, I also think the Italian weight lifter drunk with an anger problem guy is also an actor. Or, should I say, is someone who is trying to become an actor and they went on this show with an agenda.Too fake to be believed.

And the fake Black guy who thinks he's top model material - if he missed one more "work" assignment he should be fired and immediately sent home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
Ok, I'll admit - as snarky as I can be, in real life I really DO try to see the 'good' in people. I'm very forgiving and I can accept the faults that people have - HOWEVER these Real World fools are just that - absolute fools.

Greg obviously has NO regard for his 'work' assignment. He's being disrespectful and he knows it, but just doesn't care. THAT is a problem. BUT, I can see where his priorities are. He wants to make it big as a model - if I was in his shoes, I'd probably skip the show too, but I would've talked to the 'boss' rather than just not showing up.

The dark haired girl with the strong morals? She's only on the show because MTV needed someone to be the exact opposite of Bri. Bri is a head case. Talk about respect for one's self? Wow. She has absolutely NO understanding of that concept. She's sleeping with a Ho-Ho because she's a half-eaten Ding-Dong you find in the trash.

Joey? I really don't know how fake he is. I've seen alcoholism at it's worst and Joey's behavior is somewhat typical. Well...maybe not necessarily typical but he definitely had the characteristics of someone with a major problem. I hope he does get the help he needs.

Good old quality television.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
I hope that Joey gets the help he needs too. If the program that they sent him to has the least bit of credibility, they will advise him not to return to the freakhouse that is The Real World. And, if he's truly committed to staying sober, he will those psychos behind and go home.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
I saw part of it and could not take it anymore....The white guy brings home a Hollywood ho ho and Mrs. Southern goes on a drunken fit then after a short talk...sleeps with him again. Way to go.

Stripper does not clean up and has sex with HO HO after being asked not too.....what a surprise and then Ms. Morals rips her then goes to church, forgives her.

Greg? why are you here? That is as much as I could take.

THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS! And the casting director should be fired.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-08, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
Flowerchild! Love you babe!!!
I've been watching. I feel bad for Joey. Been there myself. Hope he finds some answers. Briana is not the the answer. Next episode looks interesting! I promise to visit more often.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-22-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well...this is a bad sign."
Heya Flower
Prolly evryone's just busy with summer, or working long hours.

I've been watching the show.

Joey is a mess. Would anybody like to be Joeys roommate? That guy has absolutely done a 360. Talk about a drunk psycho. Someone fixin to die tonite. I can't wait to see Joey on a challenge, get drunk, and mop the floor with somebody...
Did you guys see how everyone basically cringed in fear of their lives?

Sooner or later what's her name white chick Nancy Grace lookalike is going to ask Brianna "Where's your Pole?" ... one too many times... Oh, that'll be funny.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "A little birdie wanted me to check in!"
Well guys, I think I have officially kicked my Real World addiction. Real life has finally taken hold and has been kicking butt. I may try and catch up on a slow Saturday.

{{{HUGS}}} everyone!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-31-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A little birdie wanted me to check in!"
Glad your life is kicking butt!! New romance Doc?

HUGs for everyone

*smooch*

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A little birdie wanted me to check in!"
Well...Webby's maintenance messed up the forum....so don't sweat it...I kicked my addiction about 6 seasons ago....it has not effected me at all.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-19-08, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A little birdie wanted me to check in!"
I was on vacation. I just got back. I missed four episodes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •