The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Is Kenny in trouble? Will he be sent home packing? Let's talk about it here!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 03-12-08 1
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-12-08 2
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 03-13-08 5
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... KwietOne 03-13-08 3
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 03-13-08 4
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-13-08 6
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 03-13-08 7
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-13-08 8
                       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 03-14-08 10
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 03-13-08 9
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 03-14-08 11
                       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-14-08 12
                           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 03-15-08 13
                               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-16-08 14
                                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 03-16-08 15
                           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 03-17-08 16
                               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-18-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 04:03 AM (EST)

Yo.

SPOILER:

Adam, CT, Kenny, Eric & Evan survive to the final.

also, I find it funny that Tori should talk about "manipulation", when thats all she did during this challenge BUT she does have a point about Frank & his griping.

*heh!*

Tazer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-08, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
I think it is reprehensible that CT and now the low life Danny both threaten the much smaller (and much smarter) Adam. They should both be thrown off the show for trying to physically intimidate a cast member. Why can't these losers pick on someone their own size??

03-13-08, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Yo.

>I think it is reprehensible that
>CT and now the low
>life Danny both threaten the
>much smaller (and much smarter)
>Adam. They should both be
>thrown off the show for
>trying to physically intimidate a
>cast member. Why can't these
>losers pick on someone their
>own size??

well, technically Danny *is* Adams own size.....just not his build.

as for CT, he's playing this 1 smart by not actually touching any1, cuz he's so focused on that cash-money prize.

which he misses out on if the Lord is hearing my prayers right not, but I know that cant work cuz that would mean Tori would get it and I dont want her to win either.

on a side note: its funny to me that last nite was the 1st time I can recall seeing Danny & Nehemiah (sp?) having ANY sort of interaction together.

and dangit, I wanted Katie to stick around til the end, if only to annoy CT, Kenny & Evan (buncha traitorous ........jackalopes!!)

Tazer

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-08, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Hey Tazer...space down that "spoiler" a bit more down or clear text it...although I already knew it. I do know which team wins the whole enchilada!

03-13-08, 04:06 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Yo.

>Hey Tazer...space down that "spoiler" a
>bit more down or clear
>text it...although I already knew
>it. I do know
>which team wins the whole
>enchilada!

no problemo: I thought leaving 2 of the male vets names off who *might have* went into the last gauntlet would be safe enuff, but its all good.

Tazer

03-13-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Where's Batts? Isn't he going to chime in on this one?

I still despise Danny. But I like Adam. I'm starting to like Paula. She was annoying in Key West, but now she seems much better.

I thought the girl from the RW San Diego season (I went and forgot her nam!!) looked pretty hot laying on that bed!!!

fc0004 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
You mean Robin??

But...but...Danny *needs* the money so he can give Melinda the wedding she's always wanted!!

(gag)

03-13-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Yes, I meant Robin. Thank you for reminding me. I thought she looked pretty neat on that bed.

Yeah, the thought of a stooge like Danny and a not-as-hot-as-she-thinks Melinda getting married and actually reproducing, ugh! Just the thought of those two nitwits copulating is enough to give me serious nightmares!!

03-14-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
MTV will probably pay those two to reproduce so that their offspring can participate in challenges in twenty years. Although maybe the extra time that Danny spent in the ice water will hurt his reproductive abilities. That, and the steroids.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
In my opinion, the only ones participating in gauntlets should be the two individuals chosen to go in. Isn't the point that the "better" person win? In fact, just do away with the puzzles all together if they aren't going to combine it with something physical (like they have done in the past) or at least change it up.

However, I am glad that Paula won. Ever since her first challenge I have liked her. Unless it's due to editing, Paula seems to be a nice person who stays out of the drama and she seems healthy as well, which is nice to see considering her eating disorder on her season.

CT, Kenny and Evan are egotistical goons. Clearly, they don't get away with this in real life so they soak it up during the challenges. Adam's assessment was dead on. Danny is a hot head and I just don't get him nor care to. Rachel has a serious lack of athletic ability which is pretty scary since she was in the army. Tori is annoying and I can't stand the mad face she does. Frank's temper tantrums are just embarassing t watch. And I almost wish that only certain individuals could be given the money.

Yep, that pretty much sums it all up for me.

03-14-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Yeah, I think that's definitely the problem with this challenge. There are people on both teams that I don't like and don't want to win the money. So it's hard to root for either the rooks or the vets. You can only root for one teammate over the other during the individual Gauntlets. Yet I'm still watching....hmmm.

Hopefully the next challenge will be a different format where I can more freely root against all the competitors I despise.

03-14-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
I have a question.

A few episodes ago Frank and Kenny got into an "innocent" wrestling match. If you noticed, Frank then got the clueless Kenny in a very painful foot lock and squeezed it until he did real, physical damage to the Italian goon. Frank undoubtedly learned this by watching the UFC or one of the Ultimate Fighting Championship shows. These moves are dangerous and are strictly NOT allowed in wrestling because they are so dangerous. I think Frank should have gotten immediately kicked off the show for intentionally hurting one of the participants. What do you guys think??

And by the way where on earth is Batts??

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-15-08, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
I'm here sometimes Dave. Caught up in the American Idol Forum.
I'm sulking right now cause I'm in last place in the PTTE game, but I'll get over it .... maybe... someday....

I agree with you about Frank. These wrestling matches stop being 'innocent', when they get violent.

03-16-08, 00:09 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Well Batts, I'm glad to see you're alive and (allegedly) kicking. For the sanity of the rest of us, please try to chime in once in a while.

Is there a forum for the Rock of Love reality show with Brett Michales? Have any of you guys seen that ridiculous reality show with the allegedly human "Flavor Flav???" Good grief!! That's enough to get all reality shows cancelled forever!!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-16-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Arkie started This thresd in the 'other reality tv shows' listing. If you click on 'Other Shows' then scroll to other reality TV shows, you'll find this thresd. ... Have fun!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Frank and Kenny rasslin? DAYUM...how did I miss this? It is getting me all hot and bothered just thinkin about it!

03-18-08, 07:37 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/12/2008"
Goodness, Vole, try to keep yer pants on!!!! Calm down!!!

Hey, when's the next exciting season of the Real World going to start? I have too much free time on my hands at night.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •