The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Another week to see what kind of drama these idiots can create. Let's talk about it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 02-21-08 1
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 02-21-08 2
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 02-22-08 3
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... FlowerChild 02-22-08 4
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 02-22-08 5
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 02-23-08 6
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 02-23-08 7
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 02-24-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-21-08, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Honestly, I care very little as to who wins and who loses, in the gauntlet and in the end. However, I think that the individuals who are selected to go into the guantlet should have to win it on their own. I think it's more than a bit unfair for other people to help those in the guantlet. The purpose of the guantlet is to see who is the best at that paticular activity to earn their stay.

I also don't really get why the veteran girls even helped the guys win that challenge. It was all right in their hands...maybe they would rather skip revenge than to fall? I mean they can't possibly be so blind as to not know that the guys threw that challenge. I also think the guys need to give at least some of the girls on their team some credit. I think Evelyn and Paula are the best two that they have.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fc0004 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-08, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Looooong time reader, first time poster.

I am addicted to these challenges. Don't tell anyone.

From the previews, it seemed too obvious that Coral would go up against Beth, and therefore that the Vets would lose the first challenge. I'm glad Coral stays. She always adds to the challenge drama.

It seemed really obvious from the editing that Derek would go into the Gauntlet and leave.

Lawd help me, I love all challenges. But the editing is becoming way too obvious.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-22-08, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Could Coral be anything less than an ugly, saggy-hootered, self-centered, low class cry baby???? And that disgusting tire iron through her nose has just got to go. My goodness, I'd rather have a tired farm animal and a keg of Crisco......

I thought I had more to say. Apparently sleep is a higher priority......

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Damn it Dave. You made wine come out of my nose again.

Welcome FC0004!! (YEA!!! ANOTHER 'FC')

So I don't have a whole lot to comment about this episode - but let me tell you I'm glad I don't have to look at Beth's red face anymore. I'm glad she's gone.

And DUH. Are the veteran girls THAT stupid that they don't realize that the guys are going to throw challenges to get rid of them??

I was sad to see Derek go. He almost seems too normal for this show anyway.

Nehemiah REALLY needs to get rid of those awful sideburn things he has going on.

Dear MTV, Oh...nevermind.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-22-08, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Somebody take Dave's wine, and hide it.

So Danny jogged 20 laps around the challenge, and the girls did not notice? Come onnnnnnn Mang.....

So Derek is gone.... Forgive me.... but... I still don't know who Derek is. Am I suffering from an ongoing Brain Frat?
Can somebody remind me? What season was he on?

>Dear MTV... bring back Karen... <

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Derek was on the last season of Road Rules...the viewers revenge. You know, the all forgetable "you can't miss this season" show? WHUT? You dint watch?

Are you havin a brain "fart" or frat? I would rather have a frat myself

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-08, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Hey! I can't find my wine! Withdrawl! Withdrawl!! Batts?? BATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Has Coral stopped whining yet?????? Ooops, maybe she stopped long enough to sand blast her tire iron. Yuck!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-24-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/20/2008"
Ahhh, Ok, now I member. Thanks! How could I forget 'Viewers Revenge'?

Congrats Nazpink... on 1k!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •