The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
I guess we don't have as much interest in this season as last but let's get to talking about these peeps! A new player comes in to help the newbies...who is it? Will they be able to help? Let's find out!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 02-14-08 1
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 02-14-08 2
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 02-14-08 3
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... realitytvwatcher 02-14-08 4
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 02-14-08 5
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 02-15-08 6
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 02-15-08 7
                       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 02-16-08 8
                           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 02-16-08 9
                               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 02-17-08 10
                               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... HobbsofMI 02-20-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
These people are a bunch of idiots and honestly it's no wonder they stir up the amount of drama they do and shed gallons of tears.

First off, the Rookies need to start realizing the advantage they have. This season whomever wins the final challenge gets the same amount of money regardless of how many wins they had before. The Rookies have lost people who really didn't add that much to the team, therefore they are losing people who would have essentially held them back for the final win. Plus, they get to divide the money less ways than what they would if they had more people. An added plus to the whole thing is they aren't intentionally losing so there's really no conflict there. So, instead of whinning and feeling down they should silently enjoy the loses and keep the good ones for the end.

Then there's the Veterans. You would think that decades of challenges these people would have it all figured out by now. They should have been less greedy about the wins that way they could have lost the "extra weight" or "trimmed the fat" without all the drama and accusations. If they want to start planning losses then they should be smart. CT, Evan, Brad and Kenny should pull in Coral, Evelyn, Paula and Diem (obviously she has to be included because CT's involved) and form an alliance. That way they have a strong team of 8 and they have four less girls who will be seeking out revenge. Even if the other Veteran woman decide to take revenge against the guys for purposely losing they will have a harder time with four of the woman still trying. 8 seems to be a good number of people. Out of 8 at least 2 should be able to breeze through the puzzles and all should be able to carry things for long distances.

I am also sooooo sick of Frank and Jillian. Yes, I do think it stinks that Jillian is constantly being thrown into the guantlet by either the Veterans or her own team. It would be nice if she could just sit back and be a spectator rather than a participant. However, they all decided in the beginning that they would respect the decision of the one chosen to go in. They can't reap the benefits of it themselves only to turn around and complain. Also, it's rather stupid when Jillian keeps winning. I have no clue why these girls, especially Janelle (who really isn't all that great) would want to face off with her when she's proven to be quite the strong competitor time and time again.

I would also add that Frank was being a bit of a jerk concerning Melinda's injury. Clearly he didn't see what had happned because from what I saw that would definately hurt! I don't think she was faking it. Wonder how Danny boy will react if he's at the reunion and Frank is there as well.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-14-08, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
If they want to start planning losses then they should be smart. CT, Evan, Brad and Kenny should pull in Coral, Evelyn, Paula and Diem (obviously she has to be included because CT's involved) and form an alliance.

Do you really think the 8 you mentioned have enough brain cells to be smart enough to figure this out? I really don't...

However, they all decided in the beginning that they would respect the decision of the one chosen to go in. They can't reap the benefits of it themselves only to turn around and complain. Also, it's rather stupid when Jillian keeps winning. I have no clue why these girls, especially Janelle (who really isn't all that great) would want to face off with her when she's proven to be quite the strong competitor time and time again.

I totally agree with what you say. How many times to Jillian have to "prove" herself in order for someone to stand up and say...she is a strong competitor! Amazing!

I would also add that Frank was being a bit of a jerk concerning Melinda's injury. Clearly he didn't see what had happned because from what I saw that would definately hurt! I don't think she was faking it.

Come on...sure it hurt...but "it could kill her"! PLEASE! MJ was right, the doctors would not have allowed her to enter the competition immediately following her bump if they thought there was any way she could be further injured. MTV would be sued until there was nothing left if they let something happen to her. Also, I wonder what Danny thought about seeing her get the bump on her head after what he went through? I would have been telling her to get over herself and start competing!

02-14-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
LOL...no I don't think that the 8 I mentioned have enough brain cells to muster up a smart strategy.

I agree, Melinda could have done that second challenge. Mtv is known to let people go or exempt them from challenges if they have an injury which will endanger them. The fact that they allowed her to participate meant that she was fine enough then. I was referring to right after she got knocked in the head and went to the hospital. I think if Frank wasn't so wrapped up in Jillian or Jillian wasn't being constantly chosen to go in the guantlet he would have had more sympathy. I really didn't get how Melinda felt she would get hurt anyway. She had a helmet and all she had to do was go feet first which was easy to do....I think she simply chickened out.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
I was thinking the same thing about Janelle last night - why would she choose to pick Jillian when Jillian keeps winning. She was stupid and deserved to go home. Frank acted like an idiot in his attempt to try and save Jillian from the Gauntlet. What started out as a chivalrous gesture quickly turned into a whining temper tantrum that was embarrassing to listen to.

MJ - OMG! Not that I was ever attracted to him but what the heck happened to him? I guess a diet of beer and chewing tobacco have caught up to him, hence the lovely beer gut thing going on. Also, cut that freakin hair.

I too think Melinda overreacted about the whole "I could die" thing. MJ took the words out of my mouth. Melinda was scared of the stunt and took the easy way out. Just hope the girls take her up on her offer and throw her in the Gauntlet next time.

Evan and the obnoxious yet good looking Italian guy (can't remember his name right now) are really getting on my nerves in the way they keep talking about the girls and how inept they are. First of all, with the exception of Beth, who else are they referring to. I haven't seen where the woman have really been a disadvantage to them. The Vets do keep winning and I believe it is a group effort not just the meatheads. Do they really expect the woman to be comparable to them physically? What planet are they from? Notice these two jerks are not hooking up with anybody. Gee wonder why.

02-14-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
It's too bad Landon has now done enough challenges to qualify as a Veteran because he would have been far more of an asset to the Rookies than MJ.

I kind of couldn't help but laugh at some of Evan's comments, like "I can't color in the lines", last night. I think what's happening is the Veteran woman (not all) are making a thousand excuses as to why they can't do a challenge well. Plus, I think some of them really couldn't hold up in the final challenge which usually entails carrying heavy objects and running/hiking long distances. I think Katie could go and Robin as well. Casey is ok. Paula and Evelyn are the better assests and Diem and Coral aren't too bad. I also think they should get rid of Eric because I don't forsee him being able to do the final challenge. However, he may be hard to get rid of during a challenge that is based on pulling another player.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-08, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
Well, let's see.......

Coral still is an obnoxious piece of doo-doo and looks hideous with that stupid tire iron in her nose. Yuck!

MJ looks like crap. God, I hated the Philly season.....

Diem looks particularly awful without her makeup. I mean, she REALLY LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!! She is definitely one DEFLATIONARY looking monster, if you know what I mean. What on earth does CT see in her??? II think your average Groundhog is more appealing.

The Italian guy - whatever his name is - is obnoxious and I don't like him.

Danny and his not-so-good-looking bleached blond HO are still as irritating as they were in Austin. And when she was blabbering on and on about how, with her alleged concussion, she could die if her head hit the water the wrong way, I said to myself, "So, what's your point?? Maybe Mankind would be better off without you." Can you imagine the negative IQ numbers if her and Danny actually figured out how to breed? Ugh! The horror! The horror!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-15-08, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
Danny and his not-so-good-looking bleached blond HO are still as irritating as they were in Austin.

I kindof liked Danny, even though I couldn't understand a lot of what he said with his Bostonian accent. But I will agree with you on Melinda....
she IS a bleached blonde HO.. heh heh

LMAO... at Corals Tire Iron.

I don't know who I can't stand worst... CT or Tyrie.
I wish they'd have a Boxing Tournament, and beat each other senseless.

Austin Battsiggy by Arkie

02-16-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
I like Danny too butt Melinda can fall off the face of the earth as far as I am concerned.

I have gotten to the point of just putting Coral out of my mind. I don't even listen to her any more...WHO CARES ABOUT THE BITCH?

I don't know why but I have always liked CT...Tyrie? Is a whoreable human being. I don't like him at all!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
I don't know why but I have always liked CT.

Well, I just wonder why... heh heh heh

Coral is a Beotch... who beats Beotchs up...

02-17-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
That's for pinpointing the situation!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/13/2008"
Roids much CT?

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •