The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Finally the finale is here! WHEW! This has been a terribly long and difficult season to watch. Let's continue to harass the low life here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-10-08 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... Gekko 01-10-08 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... BHoneycutt 01-10-08 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... realitytvwatcher 01-10-08 5
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... volsfan 01-10-08 4
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... nazpink 01-10-08 6
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... bored8 01-10-08 7
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... nazpink 01-10-08 8
                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... JessicaRN 01-10-08 9
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... nazpink 01-10-08 10
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... purrcafe 01-10-08 11
                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... joejasmine 01-10-08 12
                                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... suebsg9 01-10-08 13
                                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... volsfan 01-10-08 15
                                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... batts 01-12-08 17
                                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-12-08 18
                                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... batts 01-12-08 19
                                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... volsfan 01-12-08 20
                                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... joejasmine 01-21-08 23
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... Hoodoo 01-13-08 21
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-14-08 22
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... maryellennaco 01-10-08 14
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-10-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-10-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Dum-Bar really takes the cake. After all this fretting and this and that and trying to continually profess his alleged love for his (obviously stupid) girlfriend, he then blabs his sexual accomplishments with Ashli to whomever will listen in public. Then he turns it all around in his twisted mind with his moronic "logic" and blames it all on Ashli. Then after she demands a heart to heart talk and we all think that Dum-Bar has seen the light, the cretin asks Ashli to "spoon" with him. When she says no he calls her "mean." Can anyone have negative numbers on the IQ scale? I mean, this guy is truly mentally challenged.

By the end of this last episode, I think if Cohutta would have asked Kelly-Ann to marry him, she would have said yes.

The Reunion Show ought to be very enlightening. Spew venon! Spew!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

01-10-08, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
>By the end of this last
>episode, I think if Cohutta
>would have asked Kelly-Ann to
>marry him, she would have
>said yes.

OMG!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT slut??????????????????????????

SHE PLAYED HIM ALL THE WAY JACK.

Cohutta is one gullible dumb-##### from Georgia.

Is she with him now?

No.

What is she doing?

F*cking every guy she meets in a bar or a party or even the library.

KellyAnne is a pure-bred slut.

I just loved it tonight when she had the gaul to say "I came here afraid of men, afraid of being hurt"

Um, wasn't that YOU KellyAnne who was ALL OVER Dunbar in the hot tub in EPISODE #1 RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX BEFORE YOUR BAGS WERE EVEN UNPACKED???????????

YOU F-ING SKANK!

WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDDING?

ROTFLMFAO.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-08, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Gekko, how do you really feel? LOL. Man, you really dislike Kelly Anne, huh?

I truly hope for Cohutta's sake that she did not play him but I had kind of a bad feeling when she was so wishy-washy at the end saying that she doesn't know where it will go and they'll probably just end up as friends, etc. Cohutta seems like a genuinely nice person so I hope however it turns out, that he doesn't get hurt too badly. I'm sure there will be no shortage of ladies for Cohutta if he and Kelly Anne don't work out. I'd be first in line but I'm already married to a good ol' boy!

I couldn't agree with your assessment more, Dave, about Dunbar actually asking Ashli to spoon and calling her mean for saying no. If I were Julie, I would be running so fast in the opposite direction of that loser! Too bad Ashli didn't say no earlier on but thankfully she grew a brain and said no on the last night, at least.

Cant wait for the Reunion show!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-08, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Dunbar made me sick last night. If Ashli is trash then he is the maggot that feeds on trash. He took out all his anger for being a cheating jerk on Ashli as if it was all her fault. Let's remember that HE is the one in a supposed committed relationship (still don't understand why these people go on shows like this) not Ashli. She was wrong to tempt him but ultimately it was he who made the mistake.

It's one thing to have your boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on you but to have it done on national television for all to see is even worse. Especially when he knew that it would be shown. It's not like he was caught on Cheaters or something. I'm sure if he had the balls to do it when cameras were rolling then that was probably not the first time he's done it. I still can't believe he wanted to spoon with Ashli after all that. If Julie takes this piece of crap back then she deserves him.

01-10-08, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-08 AT 07:39 AM (EST)

OMG!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT slut??????????????????????????

SHE PLAYED HIM ALL THE WAY JACK.

Cohutta is one gullible dumb-##### from Georgia.

Is she with him now?

No.

What is she doing?

F*cking every guy she meets in a bar or a party or even the library.

KellyAnne is a pure-bred slut.

Um...who got played? It appears to me that Cohutta kept his head and didn't get "swept away" by her. He returned home without her but yet got laid in Sydney whenever he wanted. I don't call that getting played. So what if he had feelings for her? Where is the part where Cohutta got played? How?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
I know I'm going to get a tongue lashing for this one...but hear me out or at least read me out. In a way, and I'm not even sure this was the path of logic Dunbar was taking but if it was, I can sort of see his point. True, Ashli hadn't gained anything from her "experience" with Dunbar however she isn't losing either. Sure one could point out that Ashli has lost self-respect and a credible reputation but I have a strong feeling those two things were lost long before Dunbar happened. However, Dunbar actually was going to lose, hopefully/possibly, his girlfriend and probably, hopefully, mutual friends. So, it's obvious (even if it does seem cold, however if I was the jadded girlfriend I would expect no compassion towards the "other" woman from my man)that Dunbar wasn't exactly in the state of mind to coddle Ashli and her feelings.

With this said, Dunbar is and was and always will be an idiot. It was absolutely insane for him to push his poor actions off onto Ashli. He had the ability to say no. To push her away from him. The fact is, Dunbar didn't do any of the above. He knows somewhere in that twisted mind that he is wrong, he just doesn't want to admit it. Dunbar is and forever will play the part of a victim. Then for him to request another "spooning" session with Ashli was double the amount of retardedness (not that we can really expect much from this guy anyway).

In all, I think the entire issue with this whole incident was more that the camaras were there to provide the proof. I truly think that had this all been done behind "closed doors" then Ashli and Dunbar wouldn't have had the issues with one another as they did. Ashli wouldn't be crying and Dunbar wouldn't be worried. I also agree that this probably wasn't the first or last time Dunbar has cheated. He's selfish. Right from the very start Dunbar was spewing crap about how hard it would be to not cheat...this was just his way to cover up (even though it's dumb). "See Julie, I struggled with this, I really tried not to. I just missed you so much".

Issac and Noirin were probably the better cast members...I have never seen someone's spouse shown so much but I can understand why the exception was made this season.

Cohutta and Kellyanne, well, I'm sure Cohutta realized what a messy mistake that was...at least I hope he did. Kellyanne had no intentions of staying true to him, that is exactly why she grinded all up on that guy at the club. The crying, well, that was her way to come off more innocent than she was. To tell the truth, Cohutta didn't seem all that bent out of shape about the nothingness of their relationship. I think he knew she was a wild horse that just wasn't going to be broken. Like he said there was a side he liked of hers above all others, that side just wasn't going to come out and play too often.

Parisa wasn't a bad character on this show. It was nice to see people say nice things about her and great to see that her experience ended on a positive note. I would have been ticked if she had been hounded to the end.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
>In all, I think the entire
>issue with this whole incident
>was more that the camaras
>were there to provide the
>proof. I truly think that
>had this all been done
>behind "closed doors" then Ashli
>and Dunbar wouldn't have had
>the issues with one another
>as they did. Ashli wouldn't
>be crying and Dunbar wouldn't
>be worried. >

EXACTLY!! Dumbar is not sorry for being an unfaithful,abusive,narcissistic meathead..he's sorry because he's going to get caught. He refuses to take accountablity for his lack of self control. No matter how he tries to spin it wrong is wrong..and then he has the gaul to ask Ashli to spoon with him..nobody is that dumb..he was hoping for one last poke before going home and (hopefully) getting his a$$ handed to him by Julie and her mother.
Ashli also appeared to be more embarrassed that everyone knew rather than sorry she had had sex with a guy who was supposedly in a serious relationship. I think she had this fantasy in her head that Dumbar would want to leave Julie for her..it didn't happen so she started acting like a spoiled brat during the day,but still had sex with Dumbar at night..then she has the nerve to complain about him "making her feel bad about herself" Cry me a river honey..if you act like a tramp that is how people will treat you. You deserve to feel bad about yourself.

Glad Cohutta finally laid down the law with Kelly-Anne. He's said before that she acts like a complete idiot when shes drunk(which she does) and I think he made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be with the wild party girl. How funny was it when he was talking to his Grandpa..I could never imagine telling my grandfather I'd been "screwing" somebody..they must be really close.

And last..I know this has been mentioned before,but good lord was that house disgustingly dirty??!! Did they ever sweep the rug?? And the clothes all over the floor and the bare mattress in Kelly-Anne "room"?? There was so much squalor, for a moment I thought I watching an episode of COPS.

01-10-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
I agree....to have a nice home,heck I don't care if it was a shack even, there is no need to be that dirty! I even question how many showers Kellyanne even took, she always looked dirty to me. The funny thing is all three girls had no issue laying all over that dirty carpet playing with the lint and what looked to be pieces of paper yet they couldn't pick up a vacuum and do a quick run over!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Any guesses on who will be the cast member that will appear for way too long on the Challenges? I hope it's not Isaac or Parisa because they both seemed to take this experience for what it was. (And speaking of the challenges, it appears that the "old dogs" are back again)

01-10-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
I could have sworn that I saw Ashli and even Dunbar on that challenge, but they kept focusing on the old timers....like it wasn't obvious that they were there...we all know if they miss a season they will be back for the next one.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
All I know is, at least one of the dumb blondes is gonna be on the reunion. Hopefully Parisa will destroy her. Also, I wonder if MTV was able to locate Ashley to appear. If things didn't work out for Dunbar and Julie, I'm afraid that Dunbar may have tracked her down and chopped her up. Since it was all her fault, as we know.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Was I the only one that thought Ashli should call Julie and tell her about her and Dumbar?

Normally, I'm not that kind of person but for Dumbar I would make an exception. He had the chance to call and tell Julie the truth but he knew he could intimidate her more in person.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
During the reunion, what was the like for you, because Shauvon was there, and Tricia came back, and you and Dunbar in the same room. How was it for you?

The reunion was actually very refreshing. Shauvon and I actually get along really well. We have a lot of the same background as far as our life, so we really hit it off immediately. And then Tricia and I hang out all the time because we live in L.A. And the only person I hadn't seen since the show was Dunbar. We had cameras around, we had a lot of time to cool down, so it was very friendly. It was awkward, it was really awkward, but at the same time, it was like we were so past that point, you know what I mean? It was a long time ago, and so seeing him wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-world/exclusive-interview-ashley-rob-15435.aspx

Ashlie talks about reunion just in case anyone curious.

01-10-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Why call and tell her? Dunbar was all worried about telling her and Dunbar flat out told Ashli that he was going to lose her when he told her. What is the reasoning behind Ashli calling?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-12-08, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
... Line... of ... the ... Year...

"I know this is going to sound corny, but, do you wanna spoon?"

Dear Dunbar.... Sexy as you are, never ever, ever
never, not ever, ask a girl to spoon after you told her to jump in front of a bus, get run over, and left for dead.... and could not care less about her plight, ......... then ask her if she wants to spoon.
I mean .... WTF? Come on Mang! You did not ask her to spoon... the very night you told her to get run over by a bus, did you?

And on the same breath of air, I will say, that I liked the way Dunbar and Isaac looked at each other before they said their goodbyes, and the way Isaac said "Comeon, Give it to me!" when he and Dunbar hugged goodbye. And that wasn't a complacent man-hug either. It was a caress your back, hold me tight, love me for the last time kindof erotic hug like you see on the movies.

Was KelleyAnne wearing an 'I Love Austin' shirt?

01-12-08, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Good grief, Batts, you can't be serious, can you???

I think Isaac had Dum-Bar's idiocy figured out long ago and did a pretty good job of making Dum-Bar think (wrongly) that he (Isaac) respected Dum-Bar as a good and close friend, all the time loathing Dum-Bar for the moron that he so obviously is. And besides, Isaac had a gorgeous girlfriend: Dum-Bar would be virtually slumming it (I guess means Ashli slummed it).

More wine!!!!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-12-08, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
I know they arn't gay. But no matter how much you try Dave, I will continue to read things into storylines. You cannot stop me ... no... don't even try Dave. Nope.... Heh heh heh...
..... heh heh heh....

01-12-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
There is no doubt in mind that Isaac had Dunbar "figured out" butt I do think Isaac wants to be friends with Dunbar after the season is over. Even though Isaac tells it like it is...he can be a caring individual as well. IMHO.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Dumbar thought he could control everyone and I guess in a sense he did. If Ashli told Julie first before Dumbar did while they were still in Sydney she could have gotten some revenge for the way he treated her. Also, Julie would have had time to think about the situation before Dumbar got back to the States. Now she is living with this abusive (at least verbally) loser.

Hoodoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoodoo Click to send private message to Hoodoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
The dummibear is crazy and has some real mental issues that need to be addressed. He has nerve to call Ashlii a slut, what does that make him? He is the one with unattractive girlfriend.
And also he is a violent person, he will be arrested for domestic violence one day soon (you don't have to be married to be arrested and charged with dv in many states, just dating or living together), the hand writing is on the wall. Yelling, punching walls and tables is how it starts. If Julie knows what I know she better run for the hills.

01-14-08, 00:39 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
I agree!! I just wish there could be a TV camera on Dum-Bar's (soon to be ex) "girlfriend" and record her reactions to his cheating, violence, disrespect to almost everyone, and his blatant stupidity as recorded by the TV cameras in Sydney. If she still stays with him, she deserves all the abuse he most assuredly will give her. Ugh!!!

By the way, where is the next season going to be shot?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
Thank you GAWD, this steaming pile of a RW season is over!! I thought I was gonna blow chunks! Gee, now we have the GAUNTLET to look forward to!!

MORE WINE, please....

01-10-08, 10:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/09/2008 Episode"
It sure would be interesting if it was ASHLI who found out she was pregnant with Dum-Bar's kid. Now THAT would make headlines!! Could you imagine the phone call from Ashli to Dum-Bar's house and Ashli telling the Dummy that she found out - after the show concluded - that she was up the stump?! WOW! Not THAT would be something to talk about!

I guess I was wrong to think they'd show the winning team's 2-week trip to Europe. Do you think we'll ever see any of that footage?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •