The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Is this season not over yet?

Looks like Alex re-appears and there some type of announcement that have the roomies on edge...what is it? Let's talk about the idiots some more.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-03-08 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... volsfan 01-03-08 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... nazpink 01-03-08 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... JessicaRN 01-03-08 4
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... purrcafe 01-03-08 5
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... bored8 01-03-08 6
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... bored8 01-03-08 7
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... Hoobie 01-03-08 8
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-04-08 9
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... bored8 01-04-08 10
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-08-08 11
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... purrcafe 01-08-08 12
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... realityfreek 01-08-08 13
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01... DaveThe Dude 01-09-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-03-08, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
I didn't think Isaac had any kids. Amazing, though, how many stories he had told them over the course of the season. I wonder if he is, deep down, as decent a person as soo many of us thought he was. I mean, how many decent people make up so many stories like that??

Seeing that I'm completely clueless (I admit it, and most of my postings probably prove it), but at the end of the episode did Isaac ask his beautiful girlfriend to be his steady, committed girlfriend, or did he say he'd travel the world with her, or did he, in a convoluted manner, ask her to marry him?? Please, will someone straighten me out here??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-08, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
but at the end of the episode did Isaac ask his beautiful girlfriend to be his steady, committed girlfriend, or did he say he'd travel the world with her, or did he, in a convoluted manner, ask her to marry him??

Yep, I think he did!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Did Isaac propose? I think that Isaac does want more than a "good" time with Noiren, especially if he spends more time and at his expense with her. Right now he's on RW's time so a "good" time is rather ideal. So, if Isaac does want more substance with his girl, now that he knows that's what she wants too, then maybe it could have been a roundabout proposal. However, it could have simply been his way of saying "ok, this is committed relationship and not just a fling".

Wow, Isaac has told quite a bit of stories though. What his intentions were, I don't know, but I guess it isn't all that impossible to believe that he was entertaining himself by messing with his less than brilliant roommates. For all we know he could have yelled psych the minute they started to believe him. Besides, how good is the KKK lie anyway considering Isaac is 1. Jewish 2. Ok with living with Parisa and being her friend and 3. dating a black girl! I'm not convinced. Although it also wouldn't bother me is Isaac was actually part of the KKK as a joke on them either...lol.

Who here is shocked that Ashli didn't jump on Alex. I kind of expected her to considering they were at the bar with him and Parisa wasn't there.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
It was actually nice to see them all getting along. I guess I'm really dense because I'm still not sure what Isaac was asking of Noreen. "To travel together"??? Is this a euphanism for something else or is it just that? Apparently it made Noreen very happy (and I guess employment or school is not an issue for her).

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-03-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Parisa should have run away as soon as Alex started talking about how cool Trisha was.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Issac really threw me for a loop here..he tells his roomates all kinds of outlandish stories and then gets mad at the girls for not keeping his "secret" about the kids that turned out to be a lie anyway...I am a bit confused.
I guess he was "testing" Noirin with the supposed kids..if I were her I'd be pissed.. for chrissakes just say you want to take the relationship beyond partying and sex..don't make it all so dog-gone complicated.
Is next epi the finale?? Lots of loose ends....

01-03-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
>Who here is shocked that Ashli
>didn't jump on Alex. I
>kind of expected her to
>considering they were at the
>bar with him and Parisa
>wasn't there.

I was surprised A$$leigh didn't go for Alex too..with her "taking a guy away from another girl makes me feel like a winner" ways..then again, maybe she learned her lesson with Dumbar?? Some conversations indicate that they might still be friendly at night after afew too many drinks... and she did feel the need to go topless in the hot-tub..you never know.

It kind of got on my nerves that Alex showed up shnockered and got Parissa out of bed..isn't that sort of a boodie call??

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-03-08, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
I can't believe that it's almost over. It makes me sad...I thought this was one of the better seasons. And at least it didn't make me feel old, like the casts usually do.

01-04-08, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
I suppose next week's finale episode will have Dum-Bar acting like a hot head jerk, a few teary-eyed good byes, and then the winning teams jets off to Europe. The losing team (who definitely deserved to lose) just goes home. I couldn't imagine 2/3's of the cast goes to Europe for 2 weeks and then the losing team just sits around Sydney. Or could they?

I thought it had been confirmed that someone got pregnant during the season? Was the "almost" episode with Kelly Ann all there was? I wonder what will happen with those two love birds after the season?

01-04-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
>
>I thought it had been confirmed
>that someone got pregnant during
>the season? Was the "almost"
>episode with Kelly Ann all
>there was? I wonder what
>will happen with those two
>love birds after the season?

Lets hope, for the sake of mankind,that no one else is "up a stump". Surely Kelly-Anne learned to be more careful?? And A$$leigh has most likely been on some kind of birth control since she was 10. Ever see the movie Idiocracy..I dare say spawn from these two girls would be the beginning of that type of scenario.
As for Cohutta and Kelly-Anne, it looks like the pregnancy scare was the beginning of the end..especially when Cohutta was talking about moving Kelly-Anne to Georgia and raising kids..she turned white as a sheet..sometimes the reality of being "stuck" with someone you think you are in love with is a buzz kill.

01-08-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
I don't know about you other guys, but I am looking forward to the last episode. I just hope they show alot of the action in Europe. The right group won the contest!

The reunion show should be pretty interesting as well. I wonder if the two subjumans who went home early will be on it? If so, there could be alot of anger being thrown around the room!!

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
>I wonder
>if the two subjumans who
>went home early will be
>on it? If so, there
>could be alot of anger
>being thrown around the room!!
>

I was wondering the same. I guess I doubt that they will be. Maybe they could keep them unmiked, in cages on either side of the stage?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-08, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
I am too looking forward to the reunion show...I do hope trasha is there to see how everyone disliked her so much. I know that sounds mean but she needs to see how much her actions and words hurt others.

01-09-08, 01:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 01/02/2008 Episode"
Personally, I hope those two blond lowlifes show up for the Reunion show and I hope they are brutalized by the others. They deserve it. Slime like that deserve all the scorn and abuse possible. Their behavior on the show (and probably in their personal lives away from the show) was awful.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •