The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
What does 'em in? KellyAnne's drinking or Dunbar's temper? Let's talk about all the drama here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-27-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... Hoobie 12-27-07 3
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... volsfan 12-27-07 12
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-29-07 15
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... KwietOne 12-27-07 2
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-27-07 4
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... suebsg9 12-27-07 5
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-27-07 6
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-27-07 7
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-27-07 8
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-27-07 9
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-27-07 10
                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-27-07 11
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-28-07 13
                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-28-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-27-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Absolutely disgusting! Was there so much editing, for the worse, that we weren't seeing what those Contiki judges saw? How did team Dunbar even come close to being in the same league as team Isaac? Was almost an insult to hear them get an ounce of credit for working hard and doing a good job! I would like to point out, as I've done before, that it's not all that hard for these folks to put together a tour (for tourist) when they themselves are basically in the same catagory. It's even more ridiculous when they are being paid to seek out these sites (plus would it be all that hard to ask around or...let's see pick up a few brouchures that had to be kicking around work?). Is it really all that hard to then (after gathering the information) to create a list? I think the hardest part of this "challenge" is speaking in front of a group of people...but then again people who have their lives taped and aired natioally for all to see can't be all that shy. But hey, I'm just glad that team Isaac won...although they could have done half the job and still have done 100 times better than the other team.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-27-07, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Did any of them have real jobs prior to being casted in this Real World? Isaac is really growing on me, and Ashli seems to be very creative.

When I was KellyAnne's age, I would have found it difficult to refrain from drinking by being in a bar with a bunch of drinkers.

I do think it was rude of Isaac to sabotage the other group - not like it would have had that much bearing on the outcome.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-27-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
I would like to point out, as I've done before, that it's not all that hard for these folks to put together a tour (for tourist) when they themselves are basically in the same catagory. It's even more ridiculous when they are being paid to seek out these sites (plus would it be all that hard to ask around or...let's see pick up a few brouchures that had to be kicking around work?). Is it really all that hard to then (after gathering the information) to create a list?

How do you know they didn't do these things? Just because we weren't shown it...doesn't mean it didn't happen. This show is so heavily edited, I am not so sure what did or didn't happen.

I think the hardest part of this "challenge" is speaking in front of a group of people

And I think this was very obvious by the way Dunbar started out versus Isaac...wasn't even close!

12-29-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
I wouldn't doubt for one minute that RW doesn't edit...however, Dunbar's group seemed to have such a "hard" time putting together a freakin' schedule. I didn't see why it would be so hard to figure out what tourist would want to see and put it all together. The fact of the matter is most people coming to these boards would see their job as cushy and have it done in probably less time than these group of fools and all on their own.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-07, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
All of them! KellyAnne's drinking, Dunbar's temper, and Cohutta's stupidity. Maybe Contiki sugar-coated it to make the losing team feel better.

Agman did me!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-27-07, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Dum-Bar and Kelly-Ann were quite disgraceful in the performing of their "job." Dum-Bar, especially, does not know how to speak publicly, which does not surprise me considering his well-documented stupidity.

Yeah, what WAS Contiki thinking to make it seem that the voting could have possibly been close??? Isaac's group was WAYYYYYYY better in every aspect. And, if nothing else, they stayed sober while they were working. How stupid could KElly-Ann and Dum-Bar have been???

I was worried that MTV would rig the voting on which team was best so that both of the teams could get their well earned, 2-week, all expences paid vacation to Europe. I would have screamed so loud that Batts down in Texas would have heard me all the way from chilly Pennsylvania.

Whenn they go to Europe I do hope they show more than 20 minutes of it. I mean, they're bound to have some sort of fun. London, Paris, Florence, Venice, Munich and then Amsterdam. Gosh, wouldn't it be great if they all went to a hash bar in Amsterdam and got rip roaring stoned right in front of the cameras?!?

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-27-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Seeing that I kept on waiting for them to show this eps again and they never did; am I to suspect that Team Ashlie won? And did you see both tours going on?

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-27-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
the rerun was on this morning..they did show both tours and it was at times painful to watch. Team Issac- Ashleigh-Parissa did a great job..their little rap song for the bus ride was creative (although it probably got annoying by day two) and they were light years away from the other team in terms of professionalism..I was however disappointed that Issac felt the need to tell the clients on the other teams tour to give them a zero rating..it was unnecessary and underhanded.
Dumbar-Kelly Anne & Cohutta choked from the get- go. Its clear that Dumbar should never have a job in the hospitality industry, he has no patience and is no fun. Kelly-Anne plays the dumb party girl and then gets mad when people treat her like a dumb party girl..she also made the grave mistake of wearing hooker boots with shorts on the first day of tour and thinking that drinking a bowl of marinara sauce was being "goofy and fun". She and Dumbar were also not capable of having only one drink with dinner..grow up already.I'm not sure what these two do to earn money in real life, they are both so immature and have a very hard time listening to instructions..
One thing that really creeped me out..did Dumbar really tell some of the guys on the tour that Kelly-Anne and Cohutta were sleeping together because he thought " it would make them like her" Please tell me I am confused....

12-27-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
>Dumbar-Kelly Anne & Cohutta choked from
>the get- go. Its clear
>that Dumbar should never have
>a job in the hospitality
>industry, he has no patience
>and is no fun.

I agree 1000%!! If they ever do get a job it should be in a locked cubicle away from thinking humans or any type of booze!

Kelly-Anne
>plays the dumb party girl
>and then gets mad when
>people treat her like a
>dumb party girl..

It's not too hard to play the role of idiot when in fact that person already is. If Cohutta marries (or breeds) with this moron he'll pay for it the rest of his life!!

.I'm
>not sure what these two
>do to earn money in
>real life, they are both
>so immature and have a
>very hard time listening to
>instructions..

I bet neither one has had any kind of legal job in their life. I mean, sure, maybe Dum-Bar has "worked" in a gym or sold steroids in the locker room, and maybe Kelly-Ann has worked for a day or three at McDonald's, but I can't imagine either of these two dweebs getting - or holding - any job that requires responsibility or thinking. Nope.

>One thing that really creeped me
>out..did Dumbar really tell some
>of the guys on the
>tour that Kelly-Anne and Cohutta
>were sleeping together because he
>thought " it would make
>them like her" Please tell
>me I am confused....

Yes, I think he did say that on the bus to the tourists. How completely unprofessional and low class was that?? Contiki should have fired him on the spot - and MTV should have immediately sent him home for that. That's got to be one of the rudest, most insensitive and awful things to have ever been said on this show. SENT THE ROID RAGE IDIOT HOME!!!!!

12-27-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
okay..now i'm really repulsed..but I've figured out that with Dumbars "tough guy/all women are stupid and only good for sex" attitude, he would be a fairly successful pimp.
No offense to any pimps out there....

12-27-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
If I recall correctly, Dunbar "slipped" that info. because he felt it would make Cohutta popular (at least with the guys on the tour). I think it was for the "you're so cool cause you banged such a fine piece of tail" approach although the tour guys must have known it wasn't much of a challenge.

12-27-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
I'm telling you all, Dum-Bar should be immediately fired and sent home because of this. He is a menace.

12-27-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
agree..regardless of his "reasoning" it was all kinds of wrong.
He seems to forget he's not at a frat party..and Cohutta isn't some pledge he's trying to get everyone to like..and Kelly-Anne for the most part is not "just some dumb ho"..even if that was the case instead of being at a work function, he still should not have gone there.
I can't believe Kelly-Anne didn't get upset about this instead of being mad because he told her she was a dumb a$$ for leaving the camera on...or did they cover that in their squirm inducing make-up session back at the house?? The smile on Dumbars face gave me the chills..

12-28-07, 00:45 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
Besides being stupid and having no patience, I think Dum-Bar is inherently evil. It is one thing to be dumb, it is another to be impatient, but when you are both and then evil on top of those shining qualities, well, I fear he will eventually do something really, really bad one day. Does the infamous name of Ed Gein ring a bell?

12-28-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/26/2007 Episode"
yep..and Dumbar probably has the same "mommy issues" that poor Ed suffered from..pair that with the fact that his dad supposedly beat the crap out of him regularly (not sure I believe this to be true..more like Dumbar uses it as an excuse for his anger problems)and he's a ticking time bomb..Plus it doesn't seem like he has ever really been held accountable for his actions or the dreck that comes out of his mouth..I've said it before..he really needs to get his dumb-a$$ kicked afew times.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •