The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Robert"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sailor1104 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-27-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sailor1104 Click to send private message to Sailor1104 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Robert"
Anyone know what ever happened to the crazy Robert? Wonder if he went back to Austria?!?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Robert peacenlove2u 01-06-04 1
   RE: Robert HistoryDetective 11-30-04 2
       RE: Robert Agman2 01-13-16 15
       RE: Robert ArnoldKumar123 12-06-21 20
   RE: Robert ArnoldKumar123 12-06-21 19
 RE: Robert DonnaLynn 04-25-05 3
   RE: Robert Wacko Jacko 05-03-05 4
       RE: Robert DonnaLynn 05-03-05 5
           RE: Robert Wacko Jacko 07-06-05 6
               RE: Robert Agman2 05-20-15 12
           RE: Robert Agman2 01-13-16 14
 RE: Robert ericalp335 05-23-06 7
   RE: Robert MKitty 11-29-06 8
   RE: Robert Agman2 05-08-15 10
   RE: Robert ArnoldKumar123 12-06-21 21
 RE: Robert Agman2 03-07-15 9
 RE: Robert Agman2 05-20-15 11
   RE: Robert kidflash212 12-08-15 13
       RE: Robert Agman2 01-15-16 16
           RE: Robert kidflash212 07-10-16 17
 RE: Robert ArnoldKumar123 12-06-21 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

peacenlove2u 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-06-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peacenlove2u Click to send private message to peacenlove2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Robert"
ok - it's really sad that I know this - but Robert has a website. It's www.robertamstler.com He is so funny. He was on Blind Date, Blind Date Uncensored (where he asked the woman "are your boobies real? They're huge". And he was on the 5th Wheel. Haven't seen him lately - but I'm sure he'll pop up on one of these new reality shows sooner or later.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Robert"
Isn't he planning to run for governor in California once Ahnold's term is over?

a sig by syren

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-13-16, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Robert"
Oh hell no!

ArnoldKumar123 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-21, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Robert"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam HistoryDetective randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-06-21, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Robert"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam peacenlove2u Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Robert"
Ok, I could be wrong here, but I swear I saw him on a commercial last week. I don't remember what I was watching but I had to rewind and watch twice to make sure and it absolutely looked like him. Don't remember what it was a commercial for but I think he's trying out the acting thing...

--Donna :~)

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-03-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Robert"
He's the new Brawny Man.

You can view the commericials on the website: www.brawnyman.com.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Robert"
Thanks so much! I knew I saw him on a commercial!

--Donna :~)

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-06-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Robert"
In my opinion Robert was the best reality show contestent of all times. Hope to see more of him.

05-20-15, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Robert"
He was the best, except for the ones who were better than him!

01-13-16, 01:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Robert"
No you didn't!

ericalp335 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ericalp335 Click to send private message to ericalp335 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Robert"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

I dont know if it was mentioned before, but not too long after this show was on, i seen him on an episode of Blind Date. It was on a late late late night airing of "the more intimate" type that they were showing clips of dif. airings. He certainly was trying to get in the girls pants pretty badly! Don't know if you can find any of that info anywhere online tho... Its been a long time.

Edited to add...

Now that i am reading more into these boards i see someone posted about it (only new here and been on about 15 mins lol)

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Robert"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

That's too funny...didn't see that..

05-08-15, 04:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Robert"
How many minutes have you been here now?

12-06-21, 05:25 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Robert"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam ericalp335 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

03-07-15, 11:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Robert"
He owns match.com

05-20-15, 04:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Robert"
Cupid, draw back your bow.....

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-15, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Robert"
and let your arrow go.

01-15-16, 05:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Robert"
straight to my lover's heart

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-16, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Robert"
for me

12-06-21, 03:30 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Robert"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam Sailor1104 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •