The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hank and Lisa update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hank and Lisa update"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

I'm not sure if anyone still comes here but I found a little blurb on Hank and Lisa recently and I thought I'd share it. After watching the first episode of Average Joe I became nostalgic for Cupid. So I did a general Yahoo search and up came this little blurb in the newsletter from that military school Hank went to. It said that on October 8th Hank and Lisa stopped by for a tour of the school. Hank said that he'd told Lisa so much about the school he wanted to show it to her as well. The newsletter promised more in the November newsletter. I only hope it has pictures!
So despite the naysayers, Hank and Lisa are still together which makes me...an ardent Hank and Lisa fan from the beginning, very happy indeed!
Here's the link; the blurb is on the right hand side in the gray column almost at the bottom of the page.
www.culver.org/news/publications_2003/@Culver/october_03.htm

I'll keep checking back and post on the November newsletter just in case someone, other then myself cares.

*Edited to fix the date Hank and Lisa visited the campus.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hank and Lisa update blueeyegal21 11-08-03 1
 Hi Joyful! Schnookie Palookie 11-10-03 2
   RE: Hi Joyful! Joyful 11-10-03 3
 News story AyaK 11-10-03 4
   RE: News story Joyful 11-11-03 5
 RE: Hank and Lisa update aethelstan 11-14-03 6
   RE: Hank and Lisa update Joyful 11-15-03 7
       RE: Hank and Lisa update mcjesq 11-20-03 8
       RE: Hank and Lisa update Swami 11-21-03 9
           Great Update Here Wacko Jacko 12-05-03 10
               RE: Great Update Here Swami 12-05-03 11
                   RE: Great Update Here Wacko Jacko 12-05-03 12
                       RE: Great Update Here Swami 12-05-03 13
               RE: Great Update Here Joyful 12-05-03 14
 RE: Hank and Lisa update G_Luv 04-19-04 15
 RE: Hank and Lisa update papasdad 12-29-04 16
   RE: Hank and Lisa update magsb 01-20-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyegal21 Click to send private message to blueeyegal21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
awesome
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hi Joyful!"
*waves* to Joyful!

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering what happened to those two lovebirds. Happy to hear they are still together.

When Arnold Schwartzenegger (sp?) was running for Govenor, they had a little thing on Jon Stewart's show, where they were interviewing Arnold. However, it wasn't Arnold, but Robert! It was hilarious! It was nice to see Robert with a sense of humor. Now that Arnie is Gov, Robert might be able to make a few bucks being his double.

*Misses Cupid*

11-10-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hi Joyful!"
*Joyful waves back to Schnookie*

Two guesses what Robert was for Halloween

Robert did take a beating while on the show, (and a lot off the show as well from the likes of ME!!) so I can cut the guy a break and wish him well. I hope he can make some money off the Arnold thing, maybe he'll show up on Saturday Night Live as well. Anything would be better then his Blind Date work!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "News story"
Thanks, Joyful -- I turned this into a news story, which will be posted a little later tonight. Hopefully some of Cupid's other viewers will find it as well.

11-11-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: News story"
Thanks AyaK!!

I'm kinda honored that my Hank and Lisa obsession has paid off and made it into the "headlines"
I saw the news story and you did a wonderful job.
Thanks again and I'll keep looking back at the Culver site for more updates.

Thanks again
Joyful

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
Hi Joyful,

I'm too new to the boards to have participated in the discussion but I followed Cupid via the recaps available on their site (I don't have cable tv, so I never was able to watch it except the first ep. on a friend's tv)

Anyhow, I was very impressed that Hank and Lisa turned down the mil because that showed that they were more interested in each other than in the money. And for that reason, I wish them success. Hopefully, we can keep this one thread open in Cupid to post other articles that may crop up.

Do you think that the network will give them money if they stay together for a year? or if they do, in fact, get married and stay together for a year?

Cheers.

Another quality creation by JSlice

11-15-03, 03:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
Hi Aethelstan, *Joyful raises her glass and returns Aethelstan's "cheers"*

I've read your posts on the Survivor boards. (Big Rupert fan here)I'm glad to see you here on the now defunct Cupid boards!

I think they have definitely lost out on the chance for a million. And I'm pretty sure that they can't get a Network deal like Trista from the Bachelorette for a million bucks to televise their wedding. (Cupid was never strong in ratings, just in the hearts of the show’s fans.) But Hank said that his feelings for Lisa were more important then money so I think they'll be okay.
I am hoping against hope that maybe they'll put in a guest appearance on American Idol 3 since Simon Cowell was the executive producer of Cupid. But it seems unlikely since he's probably still pissed that they didn't get married on TV like he wanted. So for us Hank and Lisa fans the little tidbits we can pick up here and there are all we will have to go on.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
I have been suffering from Cupid withdrawal! It was so nice to see the nice guy, front runner get the girl! So often on these shows it appears that the person the audience feels is most suitable does not get the girl/guy--some clever producing I imagine. Perhaps because this show was live for a good portion it could not be edited to hide Lisa and Hank's true feelings! Good luck to them!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
Keep us posted, Joyful, if you find out any more interesting information on Lisa & Hank. Die hard fans still pop in here now & then to check out the site. I'm still hoping they set a wedding date!

Swami

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-05-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Great Update Here"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Hi:

The Detroit News had an article in the paper yesterday.

Great revelations:

1) Hank and Lisa still together.
2) Both not working. Lisa moved from Detroit where she was from to Chicago where Hank lives.
3) Lisa says Kimberly and Laura not her best friends. Just good decision makers and she hasn't talked to them in two months. Isn't that about when this show ended? Hmmmmm wonder if she is mad at them about something on the show.
4) Lisa still communicates with Paul. Wonder how Hank feels about that one.

http://www.detnews.com/2003/entertainment/0312/04/c01-341146.htm

12-05-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Great Update Here"
Thanks, Jacko! If you send this link to AyaK he will probably put in on the News page of this site & be very appreciative. Just a suggestion.

Again, thanks for the update post.

Swami

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-05-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Great Update Here"
Won't know how to do that. You are welcome to send it to Ayak if you like.

12-05-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Great Update Here"
I'll send it on & say it came from you.

Swami

12-05-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Great Update Here"
They look sooo cute together!!! Hank looks thinner, but maybe it's just the picture or maybe he's lost some weight now that he and Lisa are living together and he can "take off her clothes" and "make love to her" every night! WhooHOOOOOOO!

G_Luv 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail G_Luv Click to send private message to G_Luv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
HI, EVERYONE!: I CAME ACROSS A STORY ABOUT HANK GOING TO HIS SISTER POLLY'S WEDDING! CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF LISA WENT WITH HIM OR WAS SHE EVEN THERE? I HEARD A LOT ABOUT HIS OTHER SISTER SARAH, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT HANK'S OTHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THEIR AGES, AND WHATHER THEY'RE MARRIED OR SINGLE. THE STORY ABOUT HIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE CAN BE FOUND AT www.advertiser-tribune.com/weddings/story/0127202004_wedStepleton-Cooper1-2. ALSO, WHAT ABOUT LAURA AND KIMBERLY? DO THEY HAVE BOYFRIENDS YET OR THEY STILL SINGLE? AND WHAT ABOUT HANK AND LISA THEMSELVES? HOW THEY'RE DOING?

papasdad 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail papasdad Click to send private message to papasdad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
Just wondering if you have any new updates. My wife and I were big fans of the show. We were curious to know if they ever got married?

magsb 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magsb Click to send private message to magsb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hank and Lisa update"
I want to know that too.^0^

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •