The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Your-match.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

CLamberes 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLamberes Click to send private message to CLamberes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Your-match.com"
There is a new singles website that just launched that is offering the first 1500 people to register on the site a free, one-year membership.

5% of the profits of memberships and/or anything sold through the site goes to Animal Shelters and Humane Societies around the country.

I have used several of the other sites for many years and they are a great way to meet people for sure and especially since I am very busy.

Some of these sites have gotten a little too "corporate" rather than keeping it simple and lost focus of their purpose.

I stumbled upon your-match.com on accident and it's unlike any site I have seen before.

Two things- you will be prompted to upload Macromedia Flash (free) and it is easier to access if you have high-speed internet access rather than a dial-up.

It's a high tech site, not like the others. Good luck and have fun.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •