The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
The Cupid board is slowly dying (noooooo!) as the memory of the finale fades away. We got involved (some of us, probably way too involved!), developed attachments to favorites and became accustomed to seeing them every week. Now that it's all over, who from Cupid will you miss the most? And why?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ PIPPIE 09-18-03 1
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ Schnookie Palookie 09-18-03 2
   RE: Who will you miss the most........ HappyDayz 09-18-03 5
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ djk 09-18-03 3
   RE: EVAN EVAN EVAN EVAN leogirl_21 09-18-03 4
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ Schnookie Palookie 09-18-03 6
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ HappyDayz 09-19-03 7
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ Bunny123 09-19-03 8
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ Nanook 09-19-03 9
 RE: Who will you miss the most........ skinny puppy 09-20-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-03, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
Hi Folks,
i will miss all my new found netiquette mentors who helped me get rid of my OBNOXIOUS CAPS when replying to a posting. especially dear ashlet.i might do this again some time. let me know what message board is fun,ok?

i will miss the variety of hair styles on Brian, all of them intriguingly bizarre!

i will miss Laura with her slighty crossed eyes and ever so
gentle and tactful comments to the guys.loved her and her chutz-pah!

i will miss Robert who gave the show flavor and in his attempt take it serious was genuinely hysterical.even if he is a perv, he is likable.

i will miss sweet Dom's engaging personality.

and who can forget Renda's wonderful knack for money-making schemes. priceless....

and, and HOT EVAN!!!Yeah, for the great visuals and hint of smoldering sex appeal under that innocent front,....ah...i think i'll stop here.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
I will miss you HappyDayz! Hope you stick around on other forums.

09-18-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
Schnookie...you are the sweetest! You won't miss me, I'll be hanging around...probably Survivor and The Bachelor at the very least. Seems all I watch is reality tv these days.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
I will miss watching Evan each week, he is a cutie!

I know all of you will be over at the Survivor Board, so that will be good!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-18-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EVAN EVAN EVAN EVAN"
I will miss seeing Evan mainly. I loved him right from the start and will miss him greatly. He was such a hottie and my eye candy for the show. *Sigh*

I will also miss Dom cause he was such a sweetie. I guess I'll miss Robert's comedy...he was a joke and made me laugh a lot. And Laura's comments always made me wonder, she was very rude and that made me laugh too.
I'll miss Cupid.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
Ok, now I'm ready to answer who I'll miss from the show.

I'll definitely miss Hank and Lisa the most. Hank was a cutie and sweet with this undercurrent of hotness. Lisa is gorgeous and sweet and I loved looking at her teeth because they are so white LOL

I won't miss Robert. Sorry folks, but I was always cringing when he was about to appear, wondering if he was going to do something embarrassing or not. However, if he's the star of Cupid II, I'll be right back here ready to bash him

09-19-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
My list of who I will miss most is very similar to Schnookie's! Schnookie, it's like you were reading my thoughts! Stop that!

I will miss Lisa, for sure...so darned sweet and likeable (didn't really want to like her when I first tuned in, but just couldn't help myself). She was the perfect choice to be the Cupid girl. Beautiful, intelligent girl, nice smile ~ those teeth really are white, aren't they?

Hank....what can I say, he's still Hank! What a guy! My favorite from the start. Can't believe how many times I voted for him!

Laura.....will miss her spunk and wisecracks! (Still want her to be the next Cupid girl!)

Kim.....now, Kim being quieter and more reserved than Laura, she just didn't always get the love (or as much hatred, come to think of it, LOL) from the fans that Laura did, but I liked her. Her thoughts and critiques usually came pretty close to my own, and she had her moments of showing spunk too.

Lisa's Dad! LOL....we didn't see him all that much, but I just wanted to add that Lisa's dad rocks! He has class!

Last but not least...I will miss all the comraderie in the Cupid forum here.....Schnookie, Swami (the two bestest recap writers ever!), CupidCruiser, Joyful, Dpao, bubbastan, Bunny123 and all the other regulars ~ hope we'll be able to visit together on other forums!

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
I will miss Hank & Lisa, it is so nice seeing people fall for each other on television.

I will definitely miss Dominic. He is so cute, and so much fun. I am glad that he made it to the last episode. He was so great to look at every week.

I won't miss Robert. It was painful to watch the dates. But he did add comical value to the show.

I will miss reading the board. Although I am a big Bachelor fan, so I guess I can go over to that board.

And it is so great that both Lisa from Cupid and Bob from the Bachelor are from my great state of Michigan.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
I will miss Brian McFayden and his bedhead hair!

skinny puppy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-20-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skinny%20puppy Click to send private message to skinny%20puppy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who will you miss the most.....and why?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

kenny, i will always miss kenny, opps wrong show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •