The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Passionate Cupid Forum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Passionate Cupid Forum"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

All of you who posted to Poor Lisa - I just had to edit this to Congratulate Pippie on her new leaf!!! So much posting was spent and I thought you all should know. and Thanks for the thread, kids.

I just hope that when all is said and done, we have a STIMULATING AND EXCITING ENDING to this thing - if it's boring and predictable - or if everybody hates the ending (like Last Comic Standing) there may well be no more Cupid - and that would be sad! But it's not over til it's over -

shall we make some bets tomorrow on what that might be? or not..
just vote in the official thread - i can't decide between what i want to happen and what i think will happen...so i guess I'll be back tomorrow night and see. i'm on the west coast, so many of you will know before me - i might skip the show and just plug in here!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Passionate Cupid Forum HappyDayz 09-15-03 1
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 4
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 6
           RE: Passionate Cupid Forum tamarama 09-16-03 9
               RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 21
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum HappyDayz 09-16-03 7
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum djk 09-16-03 10
 RE: Passionate Cupid Forum TheDigable 09-16-03 2
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 3
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 27
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 5
 RE: Passionate Cupid Forum PIPPIE 09-16-03 8
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum gopher1956 09-16-03 11
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 20
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum PIPPIE 09-16-03 25
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 12
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum PIPPIE 09-16-03 26
           RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 28
 RE: Passionate Cupid Forum Lisapooh 09-16-03 13
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 14
       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 15
           RE: Passionate Cupid Forum HappyDayz 09-16-03 16
               RE: Passionate Cupid Forum bubbastan 09-16-03 17
                   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum HappyDayz 09-16-03 18
                       RE: Passionate Cupid Forum gopher1956 09-16-03 19
                           RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 22
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-17-03 29
 RE: Passionate Cupid Forum probably clueless 09-16-03 23
   RE: Passionate Cupid Forum ashleybfogg 09-16-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Yes, if Laura were to critique us, she would never say that we are lacking passion in here! LOL. We all feel strongly about something.

My predictions for tomorrow night....I originally thought there might be a wedding, but now I'm leaning towards Hank winning and proposing to Lisa, and the two of them geting engaged. I don't think their relationship is stable enough for marriage yet and they need more certainty going into it (um....Lisa, love ya, but you had 24 hour dates with 5 different men just a week ago, and Hank just found out that he's the one you really want...he needs some time to let it all settle in...). There's too much pressure on both of them right now, I'm sure, I don't envy them that...they need to take a step back and look at things. Yes, sad to say, the practical, rational side of me is overtaking the romantic in me (Swami, Schnookie, one of my other Cupid buddies....make it stop!).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Hmmm, getting a little worried there HappyDayz, eh? Well you heard it here first--there ain't even going to be an engagement imho. I heard something so major today that it would knock your socks off!

I answered your e-mail btw--

09-16-03, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
hey yeah - i heard there might be money offered in different ways..., and I don't see a wedding either. As much as i loved the beginning of this show - the raw tryouts -(miami was hysterial), I wasn't so fond of the show's format after that - too short on the real date clips and too much stuff on the stage - I wish we could have seen more of the guys in the house and some set-ups there too. still, i was surprised at how involved I got. I hope there is a big bang surprise. you intrigue me with your teasers, cruiser.
ash

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-16-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
>>As much as i loved the beginning of this show - the raw tryouts -(miami was hysterial), I wasn't so fond of the show's format after that - <<

Remarkably like American Idol, No?

Engaging concept, ropes you in with the killer prelim eps, aaaannnnnddddd...... *pblt!*

I kept watching because they did get me interested in the outcome, but the eps themselves are pretty bad.

(I could have typed the above sentance about AI as well as Cupid)

What's the deal?!?! Come on Simon, you've got all our attention, don't we deserve better weekly shows?

09-16-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
yeah tamarama,
maybe they'll read this and get a clue - i was glued during tryouts but the rest - well, i Had to tune in to catch up, but ho hum on the date vids and the stage junk. SIMON ARE YOU THERE? (tribute to the pipster)
ash

09-16-03, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Now come on CC....you can't give a huge tease like that and just leave us hanging! Come on....What's the major thing? If you can't post it, message it to me! I'm hanging on your every word here, lol. OT: Thanks for answering my question, btw...that was what I needed!

Yep, I am a little worried...I have cold feet for the both of them. Marriage is tough and it's something you need to feel very confident about going into it....crazy kids!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
I want to hear too Cupidcruiser, don't keep us hanging like this!!

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Well OF COURSE it is TheDigable! Who would want to post to a serious thread about a show as unimportant to the world as this one is! What fun would that be! Hey, nice graphic!

09-16-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Hey Cruiser
can i get your attention for a minute?

okay, it's moot now, but I have to ask - when it came to Paul - didn't the 'girls' (not Lisa)
pretty much just rant at him - a lot? And when he got booted, and Lisa was so sad, didn't they blame us? And yell at the audience? That always bugged me, so i I thought I'd ask you.
Also, I was chatting with pippie - just below, and I thought maybe...
since she's turned over her new lowercase leaf and all - well, scroll down and see what you think. perhaps??
LOVE
ash

09-16-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
gee, thanks... that's so...so.... 'Hank' of you.
thank you for sharing.

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
WELL FOLKS, IT'S BEEN REAL.....
TO LISA: BEST OF LUCK....YOU MAY NEED IT.
TO KIM: YOU SEEM SENSIBLE AND SINCERE,DON'T WORRY...EVEN GOOD FRIENDS MAKE MISTAKES (SUCH AS THINKING HANK IS THE RIGHT ONE)
TO LAURA: GOT TO ADMIRE SOMEONE WHO TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.LOTS OF FIRE AND PASSION IN YOUR PERSONALITY.STAY AWAY FROM EVAN
TO HANK:YOU GET THE EMMY FOR BEST ACTOR. YOU FOOLED A LOT OF PEOPLE.
TO ROBERT: THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.... CUPID NEEDED YOU.
TO DOM: VERY LIKABLE. ENJOY LIFE AND TAKE YOUR TIME BEFORE YOU SETTLE DOWN.
TO EVAN: VERY SEXY.DON'T THINK THIS IS THE LAST AMERICA WILL SEE OF YOU. STAY AWAY FROM LAURA.
SO THE CAPS POLICE HAVE ARRIVED AND ARRESTED ME FOR THE HEINOUS CRIME OF ILLEGAL USE OF CAPS AND THE SENTENCE IS....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAPITAL......PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Hi Pippie....loved the sign off...but cannot omagine it is really goodbye for you...yet !!!

To Hank....I support the Oscar nod 100 %... you had no competition after Joe left the show...

To Evan...You are a living doll...worthy of a great girl...be careful...don't be too naiive..

To Laura...You are an original...a beauty..a bit rough at times with just one or two glaring blind spots....( Hank...and Joe )

To Kimmie....yeechhhhh

To Lisa...please reconsider the whole premise of marriage thing...I am sure you had fun... go home...rest.. there are some wonderful men out there who'd love to meet you...you are precious...beautiful....alot of the good ones have money too !!

Peace...

09-16-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
To gopher-
Pippie's not gone...just HER CAPS (let's throw her a party)

Hank gets no oscar from me... too many in the PoorLisa post see through him...
Evan - he may get the best shot yet -cute, classy, there's a future there, and we'll see more of him for sure...

the girls... i don't know they both leave me a little cold. Now there's blind spots- and then there's just blind. Lisa has to show us more than she has- lots of potential there but Hank??? I do wish her luck.

and gopher - don't say goodbye yet, we have a show tonight and I like your POV! thank you

ashley

09-16-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
dear gopher, AMEN. you said it all.

09-16-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Dear Pippie!
Since this appeared to be your last CAPS post - I'm congratulating you and let's lobby CupidCruiser for an Evan beaniebaby - just for you.
Maybe Evan and Pippie Teenie Beanie Babies. (with their names in CAPS on their little shirts.)
ash

09-16-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
YES!!! i mean yes!!!!!! that would be too cool.

09-16-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Hey Pippie Dear
are you ready for tonight? I'll just have to wait 'til Pacific Time, but I may tune in here before it comes on on the coast. Just in case tonight turns into a goopy-hankfest let me say now, THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN!
'cruiser assures us there will be no wedding, but the ending doesn't matter as much as the Fun.
You Rock
ashlet

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
I hope all of you don't leave when Cupid is over. We have forums for virtually every reality and of course the off topic board where any and everything happens.

Hope you check them out and stick around.

09-16-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Lisapooh! - we're not leaving. Although POOR PIPPIE's last CAPS post appeared to be her goodbye - it's not! She's just decided to drop the CAPSLOCK! So she said goodby in CAPS and informed me that she's turned over a new lowercase leaf! Besides, we have a lot of fun to be had tonight, and much more discussion tomorrow if it ends interestingly... cruiser says they'll be a twist - maybe tonight's posts will be the best! I do like this group though, hope we can kinda stick together.

ash

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
I hope y'all stick around to post in the other forums also. I have to say that I have really enjoyed my time here at the Cupid Forum. We've all managed to be civil and enjoy ourselves. Thanks for the laughs everyone!!!

Who knows, maybe we'll all see each other again for Cupid II

09-16-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
>>>Who knows, maybe we'll all see each other again for Cupid
>II <<<

Where we will pick out the perfect guy for Laura! Oh, please Simon, please let it be.....bwahahaha! I would love to see Laura going on these dates!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Hey Happydayz, how about a pick the perfect gal for Scott installment. How long do you think the lines will be at the casting calls for that one??? Or maybe we should throw in Renda and call the show "Two for the Price of One"??

09-16-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Bwahahaha! Too much! The two-fer deal might be a good approach....They could post signs "Auditions for the Renda and Scott Circus Freak Show".

Happy is not going to make any 'threesome' jokes...nope, not gonna go there...

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Scott was a real freak...how did he slip past Laura ???

09-16-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
well, duh...

09-17-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
Lisapooh!
I came back here to pick up your thread. Thanks for the invite to OT, what a wacky group and hey! it sounds like they miss you over there. The Cupid forum has quieted down a bit, as Poor Lisa's prince pooped out on her, but I'll be around... maybe I'll bring some superfine best buds along. Answer me here, or over there- I'll certainly be accused of awakening this thread for 'superfluous' reasons.
but really, I just wanted to find you.

ashlet

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
I think Charla will pick Dave tonight. No doubt.

*cross-threading since 1:18*

09-16-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Passionate Cupid Forum"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

like, totally, fer shure. no beaniebabies for you.
but, by all means, in this, the last hour...
Welcome to Cupid!

(all fox refugees must pass a test - see CupidCruiser)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •