The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official CUPID Vote Thread--the Finale! (note changed voting format)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official CUPID Vote Thread--the Finale! (note changed voting format)"
The end is near, Cupid fans. I thought we should end things with one big, blow-out vote thread that answers everything! It's either that or multiple Official Vote threads, which seems dumb even to me. So, in your subject line answer the following questions:

1. Yes or No (Will there be a wedding?)
2. Who wins? (Dom, Evan, Hank, Robert)
3. Vote off order of the losers, 2nd 3rd then 4th place loser.

e.g. If you think Dom wins, they get married, Evan is second place, Hank is third and Robert is last (i.e. the first boot) this is what the subject line should look like:

Yes, Dom. Evan, Hank, Robert.

So VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!
(I don't think this a likely finish order--I'm just keeping the guys in alphabetical order.)

(Sorry, HappyDayz if I am jumping in on top of your vote thread. I was third in line to use the computer this morning. Vote in Happy's thread too, folks. Voting is good.)

If you are new to voting in this Forum, please read the vote thread rules below before voting.

1. To vote, hit reply and delete the words “Re: SB Official Vote Thread, CUPID, Episode 9” from the topic line of the reply box. Replace them as described above.

2. This is not a discussion thread. Feel free to include your logic or opinions in the message box, but do not use this thread to discuss or argue about anyone else’s reasoning. There are lots of other threads to do that in—use them, or start a new topic.

3. Reply to this post only, not the bottom post on the thread. This makes an easily tabulated and scannable vote, since all the names will line up neatly.

4. Vote just once, of course. Duplicate votes will be ignored.

NOTE: This thread will be locked by RTVW Board Moderator AyaK at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, when the show starts (unless there's a really good baseball game on, in which case AyaK will lock it as soon as he can). If you are in another time zone you will have to figure out what that means in your local time.

IceCat is a Genius

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yes, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom HappyDayz 09-14-03 1
 Yes, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom djk 09-14-03 2
 Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom bubbastan 09-14-03 3
 Yes, Hank. Dom,Evan, Robert Joyful 09-14-03 4
 No. Hank, Robert, Evan Dom Swami 09-15-03 5
 Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom nailbone 09-15-03 6
 Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom Schnookie Palookie 09-15-03 7
 Yes, Hank, Evan, Dom, Robert tamarama 09-15-03 8
 Yes Hank, Evan, Dom, Robert 2cutekids 09-15-03 9
   RE: Yes Hank, Robert, Evan, Domini... leogirl_21 09-15-03 10
 No Cupidcruiser 09-15-03 11
 No, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom ashleybfogg 09-16-03 12
 BUMP! Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 13
   RE: BUMP! leogirl_21 09-16-03 14
   RE: BUMP! Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yes, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom"
Swami...no sweat. Sorry, I assumed you would post an official vote thread, but didn't think about you adding the wedding question also or I would have deferred to you. Since this thread is an official vote and mine is not, feel free to discuss the issues in mine if you like folks!

I'm saying yes to the wedding, but I'm not feeling all that certain about it right now. I'm happy Lisa and Hank have found each other though. Regardless of how it plays out, they will be together after the show ends...I do hope we at least get to see a proposal (come on Lisa and Hank...we've stuck with you throughout it all, give us a little proposal/acceptance to warm our hearts before you ditch us and move on with your lives!)

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yes, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom"
I wish Robert would get the boot first, but we all know that is not likely to happen. I just hope he doesn't win!!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom"
Voting for the Pollyanna ending

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes, Hank. Dom,Evan, Robert"
I think Dom will be the first to go, then Evan (I predict a few tears from Lisa at his parting) Everyone that says that the suspense is gone now that Lisa chose Hank will get it in the form of Hank and Robert being the final two. Believe me they (the show) will milk it for all it's worth torturing poor Lisa in the process. I think the wedding will only be about 3-5 minutes, about as long as your typical date segment.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "No. Hank, Robert, Evan Dom"
I think Hank will feel too pressured. I think he will propose, but want a real courtship before saying vows. He's only 25 (I think) and knows how to make a good income--the money is a lure but not a Siren call for him. I really want a wedding, but I don't think so.

IceCat is a Genius

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom"

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yes, Hank. Robert, Evan, Dom"
*keeping my fingers crossed*

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-15-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yes, Hank, Evan, Dom, Robert"
I know a Hank/Robert final 2 would cause some tension, but I too am going to be a Pollyanna:

I'd like to think that the producers really want to find a husband for Lisa. They're trying to mash down any sleaze elements (that's why I think Robert's past hasn't come to light).

I think they'll want to make a statement that the point of this game wasn't to vote for a freak-show like Robert -- so I think they'll do whatever they can to not have him up there in the F2.

(or, I'm completely wrong, and they'll look at a Robert win as a way to save $1M.)

2cutekids 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2cutekids Click to send private message to 2cutekids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yes Hank, Evan, Dom, Robert"
Although I wouldn't be surprised to see someone other than Hank win, but Hank will be the one to get married

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-03, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yes Hank, Robert, Evan, Dominic"
I think that there will be a wedding despite the fact that Hank or even Lisa would maybe not be completely ready for marriage so fast but they may feel pressured to get married.
I was kinda hoping that Robert wouldn't be the runner up but I think he will be.
I think Evan deserves to be the runner up more than Robert but seeing that America wants to ensure that Robert makes it higher, Evan lost his chances.
Dominic needs to be in a relationship where there is no pressure for him to get married at such a young age...he's just too young...even though I think he is maturing enough to be responsible for his wife and his future.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "No"
There will not be a wedding. Robert will be revealed as a paid plant (this will have to happen as he no doubt has more votes than the other three combined so they will pay him off as there is no way in hedoublehockeysticks he is a viable groom). Evan will be voted off first, leaving Dom and Hank. Hank will "win" but will tell Lisa he does not want to cheapen marriage by rushing into it, and will not propose. Dominic will also not propose; Evan will also not propose. Lisa will agree that marriage is too important as a lifetime commitment to happen as the result of a ten week television show.

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-16-03, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "No, Hank, Robert, Evan, Dom"
no wedding, probably no ring, either. and i really think robert will win the votes but there's something tricky there. he might take himself out of the running even before they reveal votes. And Evan might even do better than this - they're so 'sparky'!
but i believe ccruiser that there's a hitch - (there'd better be!)

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "BUMP!"
Only a few more hours until our little Lisa becomes a bride--or not. So I'm bumping this for final thoughts and those special memories of the past ten weeks. Who can ever forget the angelic unemployed cherub dimple boy who, when asked by Lisa for something interesting, could not even answer her from his salong chair?

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BUMP!"
Who can
>ever forget the angelic unemployed
>cherub dimple boy who, when
>asked by Lisa for something
>interesting, could not even answer
>her from his salong chair?

Who are you referring to, cupidcruiser?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BUMP!"
You might want to start a separate thread for a trip down Cupid Memory Lane

*this is afterall the official vote thread*

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •