The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Okay Cupid fans....two more days until the moment of truth. Since I know we haven't voted on nearly enough things lately ...Whether you like Hank and Lisa together or not, he's her choice, and could very well win.....let's put it to a vote and see who thinks we will have a wedding on Tuesday night. Put 'yes' or 'no' in the subject line, so we can easily identify the votes (no 'hanging chads', the courts don't have time to ponder the fate of Hank and Lisa...).

Feel free to discuss...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yes.... bubbastan 09-14-03 1
 YES!! wendyv 09-14-03 2
 Yes! HappyDayz 09-14-03 3
 Yes djk 09-14-03 4
   RE: Yes HappyDayz 09-14-03 5
 Yes Joyful 09-14-03 6
 Yes Swami 09-15-03 7
 Could definitely be a twist Cupidcruiser 09-15-03 8
   And again THANKS for the sccop CC! beachgal 09-15-03 9
   RE: Could definitely be a twist PIPPIE 09-15-03 10
   RE: Could definitely be a twist Bunny123 09-15-03 11
   RE: Could definitely be a twist beachgal 09-15-03 14
   RE: Could definitely be a twist djk 09-15-03 19
       RE: Could definitely be a twist Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 21
           RE: Could definitely be a twist Swami 09-16-03 22
 RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... smiley 09-15-03 12
   RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... PIPPIE 09-15-03 13
       RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... smiley 09-15-03 15
           RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... PIPPIE 09-15-03 17
               RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... smiley 09-15-03 18
                   RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Quest... PIPPIE 09-15-03 20
 Yes nailbone 09-15-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yes...."
...IF Hank is the guy who ended up getting the most votes. No if Robert got the most votes.

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "YES!!"
I hope to see a happy ending!!

09-14-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes!"
I keep going back and forth (especially since hearing that there is rumor of a twist....I'm not comfortable with that). Ultimately, I think, we will have the wedding that so many of us have hoped for here. I think that if somehow the 'anti' crowd managed to get Robert in first place, that we could still possibly end up with at least a (Hank~Lisa) proposal...maybe. That last date, and then Lisa pouring her heart out onstage (wait....let me drift back to that and smile for a moment....God, I love those two! So sweet!)....Hank sounded like his reservations had been resolved. His voice cracked with emotion when he asked America to please make sure he was standing there next week.....that didn't sound like a guy on the fence.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes"
I won't be home so I will have to tape it. In a way that is good because I am sure they will jam the episode full of commercial to prolong the suspense (just like FLOM2!) This way I can just keep hitting the fast forward button.

09-14-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Yes"
Oh, FLOM2 was the worst! So frustrating to keep cutting back and forth for an entire hour......if I'd had a football handy I would have flung it at the screen, LOL.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yes"
Although this is kinda a tough one since if Robert is the winner there will NOT be a wedding. But I'll send out positive vibes and say Hank will win and there will be a commercial every two seconds wedding

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yes"
I want to say yes because I'm just a cock-eyed optimist. The few previews I've seen for the finale seem to feature Robert--I'm not sure what to make of that. Just getting some last mileage from him, or preparing us for a Robert win? I would be so bummed if he won because
a) I want a pretty wedding, and
b) A Robert win means the redial joksters successfully hijacked this show.

IceCat is a Genius

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Could definitely be a twist"
Here is a great scoop that I place 100 percent faith in (it's from someone very very close to the show)--Hank may be getting cold feet! This scoop is for everyone who does NOT use all caps in their messages

beachgal 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "And again THANKS for the sccop CC!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-03 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

CC, you're too resourceful. We appreciate you sharing these tidbits.

Maybe someone snuck (sp?) this week's script to Hank in advance where it says that Tuesday night Hank is sprayed by a water bottle to appear to be all sweaty nervous when he's on his knees to propose. Lisa's cue card will say:

"(tilt head, nervous laugh) Hank...I have something to tell you. (pause) There's a deal that you don't know about. (short nervous laugh) If I say yes, we get married tonight and get a million dollars at the end of one year. If I say no, then I get two million now. (smile sweetly)"

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-03, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
HI CUPIDCRUISER, REMEMBER ME? OF COURSE HANK IS GETTING COLD FEET. HE SAID HE WAS TERRIFIED. LISA WENT FOR WHO SHE THOUGHT WAS THE SURE GROOM AND HE IS GOING TO DO JUST WHAT SHE THOUGHT EVAN WOULD DO. PS. YOU DO MAKE ME CHUCKLE.

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
If Hank is getting cold feet then I don't blame him. As much as I would love to see a Hank & Lisa wedding, (I am a fan) I think this is just too soon for marriage.

Marriage is a very serious step. I think they should get engaged on the show and take some time after the show to get to know each other outside of the Cupid fishbowl.

This would be the smartest thing to do, that way they can go into marriage knowing more about each other and feel more confident about the marriage lasting.

beachgal 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
If Hank requests to have a proper courtship with Lisa, basically turning down the money, I'd fully respect the guy!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
Hey Cupidcruiser, you have to tell us, how do you have such good information about the show?? Some of your information has been dead on. Are you related to one of the contestants?? You like Dom so you can't be Laura or Kimberly, or any of the contestants except Dom! Just curious...

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
Why you are just like Sherlock Holmes! Not related but possibly psychic or possibly likethis with one of the guys' fams. There is triple secret info flowing out of that house that is amazing! Some hints are good for ratings, imho. But no one really knows what will happen in the end.

One thing that could be important: Lisa's $1 million dowry is HERS--she does not have to share it ever with the guy.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Could definitely be a twist"
likethis, huh? Pretty darn close! Maybe you're Dom's SIL? A friend of his mom? Whatever--I love your vague hints.

IceCat is a Genius

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-15-03, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
if not a wedding, at least hank and lisa trying out a relationship.

I totally understand Hank and his cold feet. You you really blame the guy?

09-15-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
HI SMILEY,...I DON'T BLAME HANK FOR GETTING COLD FEET, DON'T BLAME EVAN FOR COLD FEET, DON'T BLAME DOM FOR COLD FEET. THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULDN'T HAVE COLD FEET IS GOOD OLD ROBERT.

09-15-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
thats because there is no chance she will want to marry him

09-15-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
WELL SMILEY! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! WE ACTUALLY AGREE

09-15-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
and here i was thinking you wanted robert to win LOL

09-15-03, 09:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Poll ~ The Million Dollar Question"
DEAR SMILEY, EVEN I AM NOT THAT CRUEL.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Yes"
Cuz the ratings aren't good enough to drag it out any longer.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •