The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official vote thread Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official vote thread Time"
List the bottom three as you see them now that we have another show under our belts. This means that we will have two top dogs and the bottom three.

Remember to change the subject line and list the bottom three there.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Renda/Dominick/Evan Majic Mitch 09-03-03 1
   RE: Renda/Dominick/Evan gopher1956 09-03-03 4
 RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda kcstrip 09-03-03 2
   RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda Majic Mitch 09-03-03 3
       RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda kcstrip 09-03-03 5
           RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda djk 09-03-03 10
               RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda kcstrip 09-03-03 16
 Evan, Dominic, Renda HappyDayz 09-03-03 6
 Renda/Dominic/Robert Loree 09-03-03 7
   RE: Renda-Dominic-Evan :( leogirl_21 09-03-03 8
       RE: Renda-Dominic-Evan :( gopher1956 09-03-03 9
 Renda, Dominic, Evan Swami 09-03-03 11
   RE: Renda, Dominic, Evan gopher1956 09-03-03 12
       RE: Renda, Dominic, Evan HappyDayz 09-03-03 13
 Renda, Dom, Evan Joyful 09-03-03 14
 Renda, Robert, Hank Cupidcruiser 09-03-03 15
 Renda, Dom, Robert AyaK 09-03-03 17
   RE: Renda, Dom, Robert gopher1956 09-03-03 18
       RE: Renda, Dom, Robert leogirl_21 09-04-03 24
 Renda, Dom, Robert wendyv 09-03-03 19
   Renda, Dom, Evan Wacko Jacko 09-04-03 20
 RE: Official vote thread Time Darylg 09-04-03 21
 Renda/Dominic/Robert Schnookie Palookie 09-04-03 22
 Renda, Dominic & Evan Bunny123 09-04-03 23
 Renda (booted) - Dom - Evan (Regret... Pamselfish 09-04-03 25
 Renda to be booted, Dom, Evan redefine_perfection13 09-04-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-03, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Renda/Dominick/Evan"
Too easy... Hank to Win, Robert kept around just for the ratings.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Renda/Dominick/Evan"
Bottom 3...in descending order bad to worse...Hank,Dom.and alas poor Robert
I choose Renda as the runner up and Evan as the winner. I KNOW that my choices won't be popular with America..but I have to go with my gut. I am not smitten with ole Hank like 99% of the populus...he is just too Mayberry for me

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda"
Robert will win!!!

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda"
Don't get me wrong, I like Robert. But the producers of this show are going to milk it to the end.

It'll be Hank and Robert at the end. They'll keep Robert for the ratings, but Hank will win. I mean come on, they can keep this rolling for a while. They can have a live wedding, and reunion show, and an anniversary show, a live birth. They will milk it for all it's worth. They are going to make more money if there is actually a wedding. As much as I think that Lisa is nothing more than a media whore looking at a cash prize, I don't really think she'd marry Robert.

09-03-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-03 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

I think the ratings would sky rocket if Robert won. Everyone expects Hank to win. A Robert win would be a shocker and a true Cinderella fairy tale. I think they'd be able to milk the contraversy of a Robert victory much longer than Hank. Hank wins, they get married and the end. I don't think people would be interested beyond that point.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-03 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

A true Cinderella Fairy Tale ends Happily Ever After. How can it be a fairy tale ending if Robert wins and Lisa refuses to marry him, I just don't get it!!

I do think that next week it will be Evan, Dom and Renda with Renda leaving.

09-03-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Evan, Dom, and Renda"
The whole point is, if the producers are truly controlling this thing, that would be the most logical conclusion for ratings. If she accepts his proposal, then you have the happy ending. If she doesn't, then you have the tragic ending. Either way, it would make great drama, more so than Hank winning. And more people would be likely to watch a Cupid 2 to see if something like that would happen again.

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Evan, Dominic, Renda"
Lisa would rather have Hank and Evan in the top two, I'm sure, but I'm thinking more and more we're going to have a Hank/Robert showdown. I think Hank will win in the end though. I think CBS would love having these two in the finals....they would milk it for all it's worth ~ the guy she's liked from the beginning versus the guy she hasn't had much of a connection with.

Lisa pretty much said outright last night that Renda and Dom are not the right guys for her. Evan showed a lot of his true colors.....Robert even got better reviews from her family than Evan did! (What exactly did Lisa's brother say about Evan....he wanted to expose him, or he wanted to dispose of him?...either way, little bro didn't seem to like him much).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Renda/Dominic/Robert"
I think Robert is going to be 3rd. I think Hank and Evan will be the final 2.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Renda-Dominic-Evan :("
I really think that Renda and Dominic will be gone for sure, no matter what! Lisa kinda stated that they weren't the ones for her because I don't think she would marry either of them because of several differences.
Evan is one of my favorites! I don't know why. He just is. I gotta admit though that last night's date was horrible and he surely lost points there but I still think that he deserves to stay! There's so much there between him and Lisa. I think he will be in the bottom three next week but he shouldn't be the one eliminated.

Hank and Robert will be the top dawgs. They both did great on the date with Lisa's parents and were both kinda praised. I think that Robert is 100% wrong for Lisa though...Hank is a good match but he seems a bit shady to me...don't know...I think sometimes he's too good to be true.

09-03-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Renda-Dominic-Evan :("
I am pulling for Evan as well...and couldn't agree more with your comment about his poor performance on the latest date. What was up ? He did whine too much...so unlike the Evan who is so good at making "lemonade from lemons". I just loved his humble apology though...He is such a prince. There is indeed something about "Henry" that just doesn't wash....I felt like the parents were taken in too easily by the fact that he is part of the whole corporate machine thing....a safe bet for their little girl..."just like good old dad"...even down to the ugly short sleeved shirts.....yikes !!!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Renda, Dominic, Evan"
Going with the crowd here...

She likes Evan a lot, but he flubbed his big chance with her family, and also his chance to score points with Laura & Kimberly. Have we ever seen this guy complete something at which he is competent?

IceCat is a Genius

09-03-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Renda, Dominic, Evan"
yes..he is a competent kisser..he did superbly with the kids...they even said he'd be a great dad...the $9 date was perfect in Lisa's eyes.... skating looked like a dream date....so what if her uptight family didn't care for him ? Lisa is a big girl now...

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Renda, Dominic, Evan"
She is a big girl now...but she is also extremely close to her family, and it stands to reason that their opinions will carry some weight with her. In fact, last night her demeanor seemed a bit different, more confident and speaking her thoughts much more easily. I think having them there for those dates helped her find direction.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Renda, Dom, Evan"
I think Renda booted himself with his stare at Lisa party plans and his "I'm I ready to give up my swinging sex life" speech he made at the house.
Evan will be safe and Dom will be the next after Renda to go.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Renda, Robert, Hank"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-03 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

What the heck-- (these are my bottom place votes). I pick Evan and Dom at the end and neither one proposes--Evan because he's a commitmentphobe and Dominic to get back at the witches and Lisa for saying he's too young. Hey, it wouldbe fun!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Renda, Dom, Robert"
Despite all of the anti-Lisa voters out there, I can't see Robert remaining safe any longer. Yes, Evan blew this week's date, but I still see him as more popular.

I'm presuming, by the way, that this isn't the official E10 voting thread, just a speculation thread, so I'll lock it when the official thread is posted (Monday?).

BTW, sorry about forgetting to lock the E9 vote thread last night -- that's what happens when the Red Sox get into a pitchers' duel! I deleted the late "pick", though.

09-03-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Renda, Dom, Robert"
Do you really see Evan as more popular ? I feel like all of America is just screaming for ole Hank !! I think Evan is the obvious choice for Lisa myself. He is such a neat guy...and the chemistry is undeniable. I can't stop smiling when I see the two of them together....When Hank enters the room, I yawn...and begin to imagine Lisa fetching his newspaper and slippers...how dismal. Joe's endorsement of E was so sweet.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-04-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Renda, Dom, Robert"
OMG I am so happy to see that not everyone thinks Evan sucks because I love him! Especially you gopher1956...thanks for sticking it out with me! I am so happy that I am not the only Evan fan.

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Renda, Dom, Robert"
I hope to see a Lisa and Hank wedding!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-04-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Renda, Dom, Evan"
Finishing order from here on out is easy. Joe not being in the bottom three previously was throwing me off. Nice plea by Joe for Evan - that should help him some.

I am like one of the previous posters Hank bores me too. But liked when he said he felt Robert was going to win - even his buddies were voting for him.

Finish:
5. Renda
4. Dom
3. Evan
2. Robert
1. Hank

Producers do not want to see Robert win. This would mean the end of the show. Who would risk putting them self up in the future if the callers were voting for the winner because the found him funny? Notice that Hank was presented 100% favorable and he will be presented that way for now on.

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official vote thread Time"
gg

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Renda/Dominic/Robert"
Final two will be Hank and Evan.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Renda, Dominic & Evan"
I think Renda will be history. He really blew the last date.

Dominic has been in the bottom 3 a while so he will be again.

Evan didn't do so well on his last date also.

That leaves Robert & Hank for the final 2.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Renda (booted) - Dom - Evan (Regretfully)"
Too bad Evan blew the last date. I was hoping for a Evan/Robert showdown, but now I think it'll be a Hank/Robert showdown.

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Renda to be booted, Dom, Evan"
renda just wants to make money of her enuff said

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •