The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
Any thoughts?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: how are they going to end the s... HappyDayz 09-02-03 1
 RE: how are they going to end the s... djk 09-02-03 2
 RE: how are they going to end the s... Joyful 09-02-03 3
   RE: how are they going to end the s... Cupidcruiser 09-02-03 4
       RE: how are they going to end the s... djk 09-02-03 5
           RE: how are they going to end the s... Cupidcruiser 09-02-03 6
   RE: how are they going to end the s... okdebi 09-02-03 7
       RE: how are they going to end the s... redefine_perfection13 09-03-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
Not sure what you mean Daryl...can you clarify? Looks like we will have four guys going into the last show, and I too am wondering how they will break it down....maybe do two eliminations at the beginning of the last show? I'm wondering how they will break down the timing...because if there is a wedding they have to have enough time left for it...but if there isn't a wedding what would they do to fill those last minutes? Of course, the producers will know almost a week in advance who the winner is, so they will probably have some idea whether or not a wedding might happen. I'm still holding onto my hopes for a Hank~Lisa wedding!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
I have been wondering how it will all play out too. The website says there are 11 episodes. Tonight is the 9th, so that means if one guy is voted off week for the next two weeks there will still be 4 guys for the final episode. I am not sure how they would be able to make that work!

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

Maybe Laura and Kim will get to eliminate a guy each, then America picks the winner.

And I wish all the Robert fans who are saying they'd like to see Lisa get stuck with Robert would read you post carefully HappyDayz...Lisa dosen't HAVE to get married in the end if she dosen't like the guy America picks. But if she dosen't she'll lose out on her chance for a million bucks. But it's probably not sooooo bad because most likely she's getting paid to appeear on the show.

Sorry for all the edits...I'm the worst speller ever!

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
It can only work this way:

One guy will go tonight (I think Renda), leaving five.

One guy will go next week (I think Joe), leaving four. Then I think all of the votes at the end of that show will determine the winner (that will be the last vote and they will tabulate the final four places from them).

One guy will go at the beginning of the show on the next week, leaving three at the beginning of the show. Then one guy will get booted at the half way mark. and then the last guy to be booted will be done one minute before the end of the show, with paramedics for Lisa standing by in case Robert's the last man.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
That sounds like a reasonable explanation of how it will work. I wish they would have the final vote between only two guys. That would make it a lot easier. Splitting the final vote between four men does not seem like a good way to do it.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
"Splitting the final vote between four men does not seem like a good way to do it."

I totally agree with this statement because it almost guarantees that Robert will win (three normal guys split the normal vote and Robert gets the shall we say abnormal vote all to himself), but I don't think CBS will let Cupid have an extra show because that would be in the week when all the new shows start and Cupid's ratings are pretty bad.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
I honestly HOPE that Laura and Kim each get to eliminate a guy because that would FINALLY get rid of Robert.

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: how are they going to end the show with the last two guys"
brillian idea absolutly brilliant!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •