The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation on Tonight's date"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation on Tonight's date"
We guessed last week about them meeting the boys' families. What are some possible dates for this week.

1) at some point, the boys are going to have to meet her family

2) i am out of ideas.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation on Tonight's date redefine_perfection13 09-02-03 1
 RE: Speculation on Tonight's date Schnookie Palookie 09-02-03 2
 RE: Speculation on Tonight's date Swami 09-02-03 3
   RE: Speculation on Tonight's date djk 09-02-03 6
 RE: Speculation on Tonight's date Cupidcruiser 09-02-03 4
   RE: Speculation on Tonight's date Darylg 09-02-03 5
       RE: Speculation on Tonight's date HappyDayz 09-02-03 7
           Lisa's Family Tonight? Wacko Jacko 09-02-03 8
               RE: Lisa's Family Tonight? Cupidcruiser 09-02-03 9
                   RE: Lisa's Family Tonight? djk 09-02-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
I'd say they're meeting Lisa's family, although I'm sure the idea will never get used some one had mentioned cooking, personally i think it would be hilarious but say they cant cook and well make Lisa sick on the food it could be a major disaster, just the kinda thing that makes this show worth watching.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
I agree that it might be the guys meeting Lisa's family. I believe there are only 2 shows left so now's the time to meet her family. I also agree that the guys cooking for Lisa would have been a great idea.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
I too agree they will meet Lisa's family tonight, although it seems like quite a few guys to inflick on her folks! Next week is possible for the family too--just not ideal to get voters turned on.

I wish the last date would be a Big Romance date, and end with Lisa and her guy closing the door on the cameras. I don't see that happening though. (In Robert's case, he would be on the other side of the door, LOL!)

Other dates we have not seen are
1. Lisa showing the guys what she thinks is an ideal fun date. We really don't know what her interest are.
2. Keep Lisa awake for 30 hours, then send her out so the guys can meet the real Lisa! That one will never happen though.
3. Some kind of double date with the harpies.

IceCat is a Genius

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
The double date idea would be great!

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
Tonight's date is the boys meeting her family and cooking for them. Next week is the one on one romantic interlude with the four remaining guys--that could be one hot steamy show with the guys who she is physically attracted to, so vote for Dom tonight

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
How did u find this out?

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speculation on Tonight's date"
Yes Cupidcruiser...do tell! Where did you hear this? That would be cool...combining a cooking date with the Shannon family date. Poor Shannon family, though......

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-02-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Lisa's Family Tonight?"
I really doubt they meet Lisa's family tonight.

6 guys is too many for her family too meet. I bet it comes later when there are less guys.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lisa's Family Tonight?"
They will only show her family meeting five of the guys (one will be booted at the beginning of the show, leaving only five dates to show).

This show isn't too original so I don't think it's too hard to figure out what the dates are. They have to have the guys meet the family before the one-on-one rendezvous dates--that's always what these shows do, and then we get to see how the parents like the guys, and also because then there are fewer "rendezvousers" (there would be four) for Lisa to hook up with, and those dates are always the dates before the last show. The last show then is a recap of the whole series focusing on the three guys who are left.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa's Family Tonight?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

Wow cupidcruiser you totally called this one. I think we all thought that the guys would meet her family, but to guess that they would cook for her family too!! I am impressed. Are you someone on the show, and just not telling us???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •