The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

jakewit 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jakewit Click to send private message to jakewit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
One of the Executive Producers, Richard Hall, had a 3 some with his then girlfriend Erica that included Chelsea who hooked in Los Angeles for part time money.

Chelsea coincidentally ended up on the show that he produced.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Execut... Estee 03-07-08 1
   RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Execut... jakewit 03-07-08 2
       RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Execut... Bebo 03-07-08 3
           RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Execut... jakewit 03-07-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
And if this somehow happened to be true, we would care -- why?

Alerted.

Still better than being recruited for Survivor.

03-07-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jakewit Click to send private message to jakewit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

.....and we WOULD care because for those of us who'd like to know how to get ourselves on a reality tv show - all we'd have to do is screw the exectuve producer, Richard Hall / Monty Hall's son?

I thought this was "Paradise Hotel" not "Heidi Fleiss' House of Whores"

In closing, how many more hookers are you going to put on your show? I also see Estee, that you have deleted your profile coincidentally.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

These threads are to discuss the show and its participants - not other posters. That's not permitted here. Disabling a profile simply means a user does not want personally identifiable information spread all over the Internet for anyone to see, which is neither grounds for alerting a poster or a worthy topic of discussion on the show forums.

A reality show producer casting someone he knows from RL is old news and has been going on for eons. The early days of Survivor and Big Brother were full of connections to a particular club where many cast members were discovered. Hookers and strippers have been cast on many shows.

Even if it is true, an uncited reference with no backup evidence is going to prompt that sort of noncommital response around here. Anyone can post anything on a message board as fact, but without any proof to back it up, it's not going to be considered noteworthy by most of the folks who post on these forums.

03-07-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 3 some - Chelsea and the Executive Producer Richard Hall"
Ooooooo, someone sounds very concerned for having also alerted me to the administrators on this site

Don't really care about noncomittal responses - just citing facts. I think mpg videos and some photos would be proof enough for backup evidence.

Technology is so wonderful these days. You can take video and photos from instruments as small as a pen or a watch.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •