The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

lamoff660 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lamoff660 Click to send private message to lamoff660 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Won"
I never watched the show when it was but started watching the marathon. I got to see all the episodes except the last one. Who did Keith pick to stay, and then who finally won and what did they win?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Won grid03 09-06-07 1
   RE: Who Won agman 11-12-07 2
 RE: Who Won ChadB 01-04-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grid03 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grid03 Click to send private message to grid03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Won"
well, after everyone was done voting. the four finalist had to switch partners. so it was keith and charla then tara and dave. Keith and Charla won. They won $500,000. So they each got $250,000. After that, they are sent back to their original partners. Now they have to decide if they want to give their partners $125,000. They have 30 minutes to decide, then they tell their parnters privately.

Well Keith chose to share is money with Tara
Charla decides not to share with Dave.

Everyone, even the people who didnt like Dave, said that was wrong of her not to share. They all said without Dave, Charla would never have gotten to the finals.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Won"
I disliked both dave and charla anyway!

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-04-08, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Won"
Keith and Charla won. Keith made the decision to split his winnings with Tara, Charla decided not to split her winnings with Dave.

Obviously if you've read much here most felt she should have split her winnings with Dave. I'm not one of those.

1) Keith and Tara really had made a love connection (that's what it was all about wasn't it?), Dave and Charla had not. Charla had done everything short of tatooing it on her forehead she had no romantic feelings for Dave.

1a) Keith and Tara committed to each other to the point that subsequent to the show they moved in together and remain to this day friends though they had an amicable split. So no wonder he split the money with her since they were moving in together anyway.

2) If you watched the show, they were supposed to be a foursome. Dave broke down towards the end and betrayed the 4some. Charla cried about that. I believe that in itself cost him the money and in my opinion rightfully so, they had never betrayed Dave.

3) Dave did not get her to the end as many say. The 4 of them got to ALMOST the end, to where Dave backstabs Keith. So at most you can credit Dave with getting her ALMOST to the end. 4 of them remained loyal to each other to ALMOST the end, only 3 of them remained loyal ALL THE WAY to the end. The 3 correct people wound up with the money IMO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •