The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hi all :))"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

GreatDane 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatDane Click to send private message to GreatDane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hi all :))"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 05:30 AM (EST)

First of all congratulations Charla and Keith you are true winners, Im so happy that you both and tara and Dave stood it out, with all the looooooosers on your necks, trying to put you all down, you rock !!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))
I hope Zack,Amy and all the others are reading all the messages at this site. Zack you are a looooooooser, your mother put you in a box and left you outside a shop, you should have stayed in that box, because you are nothing but a street guy with no manners and look at your body, it is not muscles, allthough you think that you are the best looking guy of all the guests, but guess again you have the worst body !! Amy you are a brat in a littlepeople body, also with no manners, shouting away, do you think this is the way forward ? But then again Zack and Amy you are born for each other, you are exactly the same, ugly, in funny bodies, with no manners other that bad, BUT DONT EVER GET ANY CHILDREN they would be a danger to everybody !!
TONI - you are a looooooser too, are you a woman or are you really a MAN ?? I think a MAN.
Dave, you did a good job, trying to fit in, sorry you didn't winn too.
Tara, your HOT ))))))))) I will call you The Paradise Group, you, Dave, Keith and Charla you all just did what all the others did too, tried to keep together for as long as possible, good work, you rock.
Matt and Amanda you are okey too. Beau what went wrong when you returned to Paradise Hotel, you lost it completely and you lost all of my support and respect.
Matt and Kavita you are cool tooooooooo !!!
Desiree, Girl you got on the wrong side of the fence, the loooooooser side, you should have stayed with Charla, Dave, Tara and Keith.
Kristin and Andon you suck, Bbrrrrrrr..............
At last let me, as the other danes just say AMY AND ZACK don't come to our country DENMARK, because this country is The Paradise of The World and we don't need you here and we don't want you here, people like you two should be locked up for good !!
Have a fun summer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
   RE: Hi all :)) cqvenus 07-08-04 2
       RE: Hi all :)) PepeLePew13 07-08-04 3
       Clarification AyaK 07-09-04 4
           RE: Clarification PepeLePew13 07-09-04 5
 Darn Angelfood 07-10-04 6
 Great Dane,.... Angelfood 07-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hi all :))"

it's time to enlighten you about some of the guidelines (aka RULES) of these forums.

one is that we do not insult people. we insult reality contestants. please see the small print at the top of every single page you open that says "PLEASE NOTE:"...

we try to have fun here. you are making this unfun. for the users and especially the moderators who are going to have to ban you if you keep it up. (see guidelines for more information)

~ cq

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hi all :))"
CQ, come join me in a lounge chair in evil's thread. I think it's going to be a fun afternoon to sip some mai-tais and whatever.

And? Guys? CQ's right. Do check out the guidelines if you'd like to stay here longer than one day and avoid getting banned. We welcome the insights of everyone here, as long as it's kept civil and there's some legitimate thoughts being bandied about.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Clarification"
These posts by cqvenus and Pepe are directed at a post by evilemilevil, whose post was deleted and who was banned as a result of his total disregard for board guidelines, not at the post by Great Dane.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clarification"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Thanks for the clarification, AyaK, and for deleting all Evilemil posts -- they were completely over the line and unnecessary.

There's more in Lucas' thread, one by evil and one by another poster that probably needs your attention.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Darn"
I always miss the juicy stuff.

But I did see the lucas thread.

RollDdice creation

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Great Dane,...."
Hello There!
Welcome.

some comments/questions:

We all hope they read these messages too, but I do not think so.

What is a "brad"? I'm sure it fits AMY.
YES, most of us agree on the children issue. In one thread, we were suggesting starting a "birth-control" fund for them. Maybe that was just me, I don't know.

We didn't want Zack and Amy HERE either.

Hope you feel better now that the show's over,
RollDdice creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •