The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"any follow up press?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

BarbiesRus 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BarbiesRus Click to send private message to BarbiesRus Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"any follow up press?"
I'm in Australia and don't know what the vibe is over there. But everyone seems to extremely dislike the "cool group" has there been any reunion shows in the US at all? Or any follow up interveiws with PH guests? We wouldn't get it over here, nothing in mags or rags... So could anyone find out some stuff for me and if there is anything else on the net, other affiliated websites you could chuck addresses at me... that'd be great. cheers
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Check this thread Bebo 06-07-04 1
 RE: any follow up press? ssrosa3 06-17-04 2
   RE: any follow up press? NatalieMT 06-20-04 3
       RE: any follow up press? Bulldogs2004 06-21-04 4
           RE: any follow up press? NatalieMT 06-21-04 5
               RE: any follow up press? Bulldogs2004 06-22-04 6
                   RE: any follow up press? dabo 06-22-04 7
                       RE: any follow up press? Bulldogs2004 06-22-04 8
                           Not yet AyaK 07-09-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Check this thread"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/498.shtml
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ssrosa3 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssrosa3 Click to send private message to ssrosa3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: any follow up press?"
I really havent seen any follow up shows or press. I dont recall them even mentioning Paradise hotel in "people magizine." But i just wanted you to know...i loved the cool group. Charla,dave,keith, and whatever her name is are stupid. Beau, zach, amy, and toni were my favorites! Oh and by the way paradise hotel isnt having another season.

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-20-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: any follow up press?"
There is going to be a PH 2 and I think they have started auditioning for it.

Bulldogs2004 8 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-04, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bulldogs2004 Click to send private message to Bulldogs2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: any follow up press?"
where did u get that information from Natalie is it official is there going to be a PH2?

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: any follow up press?"
It is official and quite a few people said there isn't going to be another season I just heard that they had started auditioning from a friend who heard it from someone on the Fox site or something. I'm not totally sure!

06-22-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bulldogs2004 Click to send private message to Bulldogs2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: any follow up press?"
Is there a link or anything to confirm this ? because im looking around some site and found nothing

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-04, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: any follow up press?"
Keep your eye on
http://www.realitytvworld.com/paradisehotel/

06-22-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
8. "RE: any follow up press?"
Ok lets hope they give us some good new to back up NatalieMT's words

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Not yet"
...and it seems that Fox is defending its strategy to air all of its latest scripted turkeys instead of PH.

P.S. The article below is from Phil Rosenthal of the Chicago Sun-Times, one of the sharpest writers on the TV beat:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-phil07.html

The verdict isn't in yet on all of Fox's elaborate plans to schedule 52 weeks of original programming.

But "The Jury" is out, and a smart advocate might want to settle or at least ask for more time.

With production shut down on the disappointing courtroom series from celebrated producers Barry Levinson and Tom Fontana, Fox boss Gail Berman's ambitious strategy -- at the forefront of a nearly industrywide effort to change viewing and scheduling patterns -- already has hit a snag.

"The Jury" may limp along once a week on Fridays till the baseball playoffs begin in October. But Berman originally had slotted it to fill two full hours of the network's weekly 15-hour schedule through September and an hour each week from November to January, and that's just not going to happen.

The low-rated, uninspiring series was a letdown in every way and emblematic of Fox's soft summer slate, which launched amid great fanfare a month ago but has yet justify the hype from a ratings standpoint. Berman sounds like a coach trying to play out the string and hope for better draft choices next season.

"We certainly would have better ratings this summer if we again aired 'Paradise Hotel,' and we could have," Berman told Mediaweek. "We do own the rights to it. But we are trying to change the system, to do something overwhelmingly different, and we realize it will take time to get people to change their summer viewing habits."

Perhaps it will take time. It definitely will take better shows.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •