The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Totally addicted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Totally addicted"
Not even sure what eposode I just watched but it's the one where Toni and Alex also arrive back in Paradise. I love this programme and everytime I watch it I can't get to sleep afterwards because it just blows my mind; how mean people can be to one another!

I just want to say that the "old crowd" can eat my shorts. I think they are all obnoxious; rude; and psychotic; most especially Zack and Amy - what a bunch of morons!!!!! What is with these guys to come back and make Keith, Tara; Dave and Charla's lives hell; who do they think they are anyway! They all schemed and plotted against each other. Did any of the old crowd ever give any of the "new" people a chance? NO!!! They had the power all the way; until the tables were turned and Keith was given the "power" to vote someone off. He was the only one with the guts to put a spanner in the works and vote Zack off. And if Zack thinks his big mouth and his threats will make him popular with the viewers - think again Zack. If I could come face to face with the "old people" from Paradise Island I would tell them to No.1 Respect has to be earned No. 2 - get a life. No.3 stop acting like a bunch of 2 yr olds - in fact my 2yr old behaves better than they do. and No. 4 - Keith is far more intelligent and gorgeous than you Zack!! You are my star Keith and I'm addicted to Paradise Island because of you; thanks for the entertainment. YOU RULE BOY!!. Charla knows how to play them but still be herself - you go girl; Tara your flirting got them all fooled; you played them all too. Dave- you are one helluva guy; you are loyal and people should be proud to have you as a friend. If you guys ever read this: I love you Tara; Keith; Dave and Charla.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Totally addicted yekul 05-03-04 1
   RE: Totally addicted Lazza 05-03-04 2
       RE: Totally addicted RollDdice 05-03-04 3
   RE: Totally addicted djivete 05-04-04 7
 RE: Totally addicted Mel21Sydney 05-04-04 4
   RE: Totally addicted Lazza 05-04-04 5
       RE: Totally addicted Chrissy gal 05-04-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yekul 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yekul Click to send private message to yekul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Totally addicted"
R u in OZ? I am and I just watched the episode where most of the 'old crew' left again after making a guest appearance back at Paradise Hotel.
I agree with you that the 'old crew' are generally mean and the 'new' are more so playing the game. In the beginning, I didn't like Charla that much but I really liked Amy. Amy was no model & seemed down to earth until Zac was voted off & then her true colours came out. Also as the show has progressed, I have become to like Charla.
I am glad Zac couldn't come back & that Andon did not get to stay after sucking up to Charla & Tara with the intention of getting rid of them but I wish they did not choose Melanie to stay. I don't understand why Holly voted for Melanie when she knew about the connection with Scott - go figure! I believed Amanda needed to go when she did but I wish they had chosen her to come back as she seems to be in between the 2 grps now which may have made for interesting viewing, being torn between the 'old' & 'new'.
Keep enjoying the show!
Yekul ...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Totally addicted"
Hey Yekul,
yep I just watched the same ep as you. Damn shame who they let back in but it's so hard to know whats been edited out and what hasn't. Wouldn't it be nice to know if the group seriously went quiet just after Charla said that she came on to the show to play the game and that's what she's done?? It was very hard to tell if that was cut or not but it was a nice piece of theatre none the less.

As for the old's.... wow what a bunce of tossers. I still can't believe Amy and Zack from the moment Keith did what he did. Who are they to presume that their relationship is bigger, better and more important than anyone elses and more to the point after watching the flashback last night of Zack kissing pretty much everyone (which I'm guessing was the whole point of the show) it makes their 'relationship' seem a tad shallow.

From the snippets of next weeks it looks like there might be cracks in the 'alliance'. Has anyone worked out whose side (if any) Scott is on. Last night the editors really seemed to put a tilt on him being between the two groups. Seems like a pretty reasonable guy. As for Amy and Toni... man... need a life is an understatement. It's so enjoyable to watch them rip various characters to pieces and then watch the flashbacks proving what a immature and selfish little person she is. But then again they're all selfish for even having a crack at the game.

I agree with you guys though... this series is the best reality show on TV at the moment.... I notice Channel Nine here in Melbourne is actually starting to advertise it now....
Anyone got any idea how many weeks there are left?
My missus suggested last night that the twist next week might be that whoever is 'voted' out gets to select the second person to be evicted next week!!! Boy that would be fun....

Oh and one last thing.... is anyone else torn on whether they should get Amy out.... on the one hand I'm so sick of her... on the other it's torture for her (supposedly) being away from Zack.... arrrrgggghhhh

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Totally addicted"
It's so good to see you enjoying the show as much as we did in the States.

You call one group "the olds". We were calling them "the Originals" or "Origin-ho's". At one point Charla refers to herself and Tara as "Barbies". Posters here morphed that into "The Charbies".

Scott is looking for a side. Maybe in the game... maybe in life.
Check out the Archives here (or Angelfood's links) for some wicked Summaries and comments if you like.

At any rate... Welcome!

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Totally addicted"
Hi, No I'm in Botswana (north of South Africa - in case you did not know)- I think we are one episode behind you guys at the moment; since they have not yet voted the two "originals" back in. I can't wait for the next program. I felt exactly the same way about Amy and Charla as you did and strangely enough my opinions on the two of them changed when Keith voted Zack off; hmm "Great minds and all that"

PS. We got to watch "The Block" out here; man what a cool program. Absolutely loved it; go figure there was also a "Barbie" couple on that show too!! LOL.

Mel21Sydney 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mel21Sydney Click to send private message to Mel21Sydney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Totally addicted"
I agree with you totally....

I loved it last nite when Zack and Amy were split up yet again. They have to make the most perfect couple, they are both the most annoying people i have ever seen. What makes them so high above the rest, ans as for there sheep that follow them in what ever they say, they are just as bad for not having an opinion of there own.

Atleast the Barbie Group, (Charla, Kieth, Dave & Tara) who i really like, have the honesty to admit they are playing the game. As if they rest of them are there for the experience alone. They are just way to gutless to admit the truth that they want to win the prize. They obviously thought that it woulgd get them votes by being rude, and down right horrible to the people who were coming across as the nice ones on the show. Reality check Amy and the rest of your flock, Bullies are so last season.....

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Totally addicted"
I notice on one of the other threads there was a question about whether people thought the show reflected Americans in general. Funny actually because I didn't think that much about it while I was watching it... I think I just generally thought a few of them were a touch (read 100%) fake!!! After the Originals/Olds returned I couldn't help but think of the yank term 'Jocks', they were jocks personified. Actually their behaviour when they returned was kinda scary.

But I've got to ask the really really sad question... did anyone else out there yell aloud 'yes' when Dave and Tara as King and Queen, despite the pleas of Amy to let her go, evicted Kristen..... best moment of the show.... until the snippets for the next episode showed Zack coming back and we were like NOOOOOO WAY.

So does anyone know exactly how many episodes there are? Here in Oz the next episode has been advertised as being the first one where they evict multiple guests if that helps.

Anyway I love this show.... now for the Joe Schmo show if they ever put it on Channel 9.... saw about 5 episodes in Hawaii late last year... great concept....

Incidentally don't know if anyone cares or has heard this but Channel 10 in Australia WILL be showing that reality program where the she is a he.... should be entertaining... perhaps a touch gross but there you go... that's reality TV for you!!

Ciao for now... shame we have to wait a week for the next ep.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Totally addicted"
In the U.S. they showed more than one episode a week. I think that is why it was so addicting. They really stretched out the last few episodes with a lot of flashbacks. I don't know how many episodes they filmed, but there are at least 6 more episodes if you just saw the one where two people are voted back into "Paradise".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •