The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"im soooo in love with toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

sarza 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarza Click to send private message to sarza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"im soooo in love with toni"
hi guys just dropping a quick line to say how much i adore the lovely beutiful toni, shes totally awsome. After seeing her i became addicted to the show and was absolutly devastated when she left,she deserved to win!!! Just wondering if any1 else feels the same? and also if any1 knows anything more about her? im from the uk and the last eposide was shown last night cannot wait for a second series although it wont be the same without toni the goddess!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: im soooo in love with toni marcjuk1985 04-29-04 1
   RE: im soooo in love with toni sarza 04-29-04 2
       RE: im soooo in love with toni marcjuk1985 04-29-04 3
           RE: im soooo in love with toni sarza 04-29-04 4
               RE: im soooo in love with toni Skyla 04-29-04 5
 Locking - Duplicate topic Bebo 04-29-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

marcjuk1985 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marcjuk1985 Click to send private message to marcjuk1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: im soooo in love with toni"
I didn't find her attractive but I was gutted she was voted off because she was great entertainment.

That truly evil stare was frightening beyond belief. Her speech to Dave was the moment of the series for me.

"I want you gone...etc."

04-29-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarza Click to send private message to sarza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: im soooo in love with toni"
she was brillant but yes i agree very scary wouldnt want to be on the wrong side of her lol

other toni speeches i liked

yatzee........GAME ON

and the one when i think it was beau who said somthing she found offenssive

excuse me........EXCUSE ME!!!!

Very scary indeed but even more sexy lol

marcjuk1985 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marcjuk1985 Click to send private message to marcjuk1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: im soooo in love with toni"
Yatzee! Game on! (done without changing any facial expression, just that EEEEVIL STARE) - definately my moment of the series.

She looked like some army sergeant with the EXCUSE ME thing, very scary!

Oh im going to miss it

04-29-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: im soooo in love with toni"
i know me too even if they bring another series out i doubt it will be as good!!!

Skyla 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skyla Click to send private message to Skyla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: im soooo in love with toni"
How could you possibly be!!!!! She was so aggressive and out of order!!!!!!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking - Duplicate topic"
Welcome to the forums, and please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines. Since there's already a Toni love thread near the top of page one, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •