The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What i think"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Freud 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Freud Click to send private message to Freud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What i think"
Hi,i am from Holland and i watch the show every week.

I have never seen such stupid,spoiled little brats in one place.
Damn,they have to read more and think deeper about things.For example Toni,Amy and Zack:themselfs overrating,make it seem that they are the only ones that not talk about other peoples back(but they did it also)so that is making them hypocrites,acting like 12 year old kids and so on.

Toni:cut back the bodybuilding and steroids,they make you agressive and ugly in you're emotions, body and soul.Grow up and read a book or something.

Amy:Quit Zack,he's making you even more shallow.

Zack:you wanna be lawyer? I think you have allready trouble with working in a warehouse of babyclothing.Get wise first!

I hope for you guys,for youre one sake, that you will be better persons after PH.

ps:a lot more people are not wise on PH,maybe 5

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What i think Angelfood 03-20-04 1
   International repercussions RollDdice 03-22-04 2
       RE: International repercussions Chrissy gal 03-22-04 3
           RE: International repercussions RollDdice 03-23-04 4
           RE: International repercussions Freud 03-30-04 9
               RE: International repercussions RollDdice 03-30-04 10
 RE: What i think realitytvisshite 03-30-04 5
   RE: What i think Freud 03-30-04 8
       RE: What i think RollDdice 03-30-04 11
           RE: What i think Freud 03-31-04 12
 RE: What i think Annakaterina 03-30-04 6
   RE: What i think Freud 03-30-04 7
       RE: What i think Annakaterina 03-31-04 13
 RE: What i think MNM 04-02-04 14
   RE: What i think Freud 04-03-04 15
       RE: What i think RollDdice 04-03-04 16
           RE: What i think Angelfood 04-03-04 17
               RE: What i think RollDdice 04-04-04 18
               RE: What i think Chrissy gal 04-05-04 19
                   RE: What i think RollDdice 04-06-04 20
                       RE: What i think Freud 04-07-04 22
                           RE: What i think Chrissy gal 04-08-04 24
                               RE: What i think Freud 04-08-04 25
                   RE: What i think Freud 04-07-04 21
                       RE: What i think RollDdice 04-07-04 23
                           RE: What i think Annakaterina 04-10-04 26
                               RE: What i think RollDdice 04-10-04 27
                                   RE: What i think Dutchee 04-23-04 32
                               U.S. version - Australian version Chrissy gal 04-11-04 28
                                   RE: U.S. version - Australian versi... Annakaterina 04-16-04 30
                                       RE: U.S. version - Australian versi... Chrissy gal 04-18-04 31
 RE: What i think Critter 04-12-04 29
   RE: What i think vixx 04-23-04 33
       RE: What i think RollDdice 04-23-04 34
           RE: What i think vixx 04-23-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-20-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What i think"
good assessment. If you want some commisseration, read the recap/summary we did from the episode you are currently watching.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "International repercussions"
If we didn't have enough trouble, now there's P-Ho out in the world as a window into the American psyche!

Remember folks, these aren't real people, they're Reality Show contestants.

Paradise Hotel makes those Japanese game shows look dignified.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: International repercussions"
Remember folks, these aren't real people, they're Reality Show contestants.

Paradise Hotel makes those Japanese game shows look dignified.

Truer words were never written! And yet I miss it!?!

**Chrissy gal waves to Angelfood and RollDdice**

03-23-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: International repercussions"
*waving right back at you both,*

(I think so much of Chrissy Gal that I confuse her with the blue peeps. lol)

03-30-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Freud Click to send private message to Freud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: International repercussions"
If truer words were never written,why did you missed it??

03-30-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: International repercussions"
>If truer words were never written,why did you missed it??

I think what Chrissy Gal was saying is that PHo is a guilty pleasure that you shouldn't care about--- but d@mn it, you do!

It certainly is a dramatically better show than Forever Eden ever will be.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

realitytvisshite 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvisshite Click to send private message to realitytvisshite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What i think"
I agree, check out my message.
Toni is fit though!!!!

03-30-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What i think"
Yes,but not fit intellectualy and spirit.Her body is fit,but i think a little to fit.I dont find that sexy in a woman.

03-30-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What i think"
I agree with you, Freud. Some would say that the level of bodybuilding that Toni exhibits is a sign of deeper problems.

Do you think she is there to win the "game" or just market herself as a crazy character?

03-31-04, 03:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: What i think"
Maybe she tought that she would win,because of her so called"honesty" And yes,her behavior has something to do with deeper problems.I think she doesnt know that she is acting like a frustrated or crazy character.And that speach that Zack was saying is just a way to make them feel guilty.Trust me,after his good speach,he still hate that group.And if he ment that,then it is a step in the good direction.

Annakaterina 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Annakaterina Click to send private message to Annakaterina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What i think"
gelukwens freud. I agree with you about Toni. She doesn't win does she? My father is from Holland, although we live in Australia.

03-30-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What i think"
Hello Annakaterina(same as the name of my grandmother)

Toni is just frustrated by something she cant change.Also i think she is the one who is insecure about herself.And all that child like acting the bigger group does,is stealing from there own prize,because if they did not do that,the change would be bigger to win.But making a fool of themselfs,they messed that up.

By the way:where is youre father from,in Holland?

Oké,groetjes van mij en bedankt voor je berichtje.

Freud

03-31-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Annakaterina Click to send private message to Annakaterina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What i think"
My Dutch is not very good so forgive me Freud for not understanding. My father is from Heerhugovaard in Noord Holland, near Alkmaar. That felt good to get out my frustrations with Toni.

Good day to all.

MNM 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MNM Click to send private message to MNM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What i think"
He, Freud..

Ik moet je eerlijk zeggen. This Real life show is veel beter dan de Nederlansde Big Brother of Idols. Ik kijk de hele uit naar de PH, het is zo verdomd verslavend.. En ik moet je eerlijk zeggen sommige gasten van PH zijn net kinderen, het is maar een spel.

Charla, Dave, Keith en Tara spelen het slim en de andere niet en dat kunnen ze niet verkropen..

Kan niet wachten tot volgend week donderdag...
MNM

04-03-04, 04:10 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What i think"
Hoi MNM,

Kijk,dat is leuk,een nederlander.Ja het is leuk om te kijken en ik verheug me ook steeds weer op donderdag.

Het erge van deze 2 groepen is dat beide groepen achter elkaars rug lullen,maar het verschil is dat de ene groep het toegeeft en de andere groep niet.De kleine groep geeft toe dat ze hebben gepraat over de anderen,maar de grotere groep doet alsof ze heilig zijn en zulke goede mensen zijn,terwijl het hypocrieten zijn.Al met al,heerlijk om te kijken dus en interessant vooral.En dan te bedenken dat ik de eerste aantal afleveringen(?)heb gemist,hahaha.

Groeten,Freud

04-03-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What i think"
Either I had too much to drink last night, or we've switched over to Dutch. Any chance of English so I can take some more shots at Toni?

She is a steriod filled, finger wagging, sh1t disturber who doesn't know whether to use the Ladies' restroom or the Mens'. Other than that, she's a sweetheart.

Have you noticed that she only has a heart to heart talk with another woman when she wants to tell them what to do?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What i think"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

uh,
how dare you insult us finger waggers like that???
;)

And you forgot her threats to beat up people. And Alex throwing up after kissing her - that was the BEST!!!

04-04-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: What i think"
Angelfood is right once again. Finger waggers never pull out that gesture unless they have a serious point to make (or they haven't received enough screen time).

Alicia and Toni in a cage match... I'd Pay Per View!

04-05-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What i think"
And you forgot her threats to beat up people. And Alex throwing up after kissing her - that was the BEST!!!

That was so unbelievable! I wonder if the other countries have seen that episode yet.

04-06-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: What i think"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

Jump in people! We want to know what you think about the tantrums and fights on Pair-of-Dice Hotel.

I'm so torn; I hope the show is popular in other countries so we'll have peoplr from all over the world on this board. On the other hand, this show is like the crazy Aunt you want to hide in the attic.

What I wouldn't give for the Paradise Hotel DVD!
Edited to change siggies... oops.

04-07-04, 07:03 AM (EST)
22. "RE: What i think"
Hi Dice,

In witch show is that fight?I really want to watch that.

Freud

04-08-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: What i think"
Sorry Freud, no physical fights, just really awful verbal batterings. The whole thing got really ugly to the point where I thought Charla was going to have a nervous breakdown. When Zack threatens Keith, it is very interesting! I hate to give it away if you haven't seen that episode yet, but Keith is The Man and Zack is The Ape!! (This happens late in the game, after Zack is sent home and comes back!)

04-08-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
25. "RE: What i think"
O Thats the episode i have allready seen.Tonight is the episode when,i believe, the first knock-out rounds to the finals is beginning.And yes,you are right about Keith and Zack.And that speach was a way to get back at them.I don't think he really ment that.

04-07-04, 06:59 AM (EST)
21. "RE: What i think"
Hi Chrissy Gal,

Nice for telling me.Is that really true?Is there a fight in one of the episodes?If so,i cant wait to see that episode.I missed the first,i think like 5 episodes.

Greets,Freud

04-07-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What i think"
Fights? *scratches head and tries to remember*

In no particular order:
Toni gets up in Dave's face
Toni *wags finger* at almost everyone
LAmy threatens Keith with poison
Zack threatens to have "a bunch of guys" beat up Keith
Holly confronts Dave
Scott looks like he's going to take Dave's head off when he gets the double boot

I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of tense moments, but the Summaries (Official and Unofficial) are your best resource.

04-10-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
26. "RE: What i think"
Well the witch is gone now although she tried to make out that she was a hero and making a great sacrifice for Amy. Good riddens witch. Did you see how she bitched about Charla to everyone, then was the first to console Charla in her room? I suppose that was part of her great acting repertoire. I saw her getting on with Alex but we didn't get the vomiting scene. They must have cut that out in Australia. But I can understand why he would have that reponse.

04-10-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
27. "RE: What i think"
You have to look quickly. As I recall, Alex was really drunk and started to mount Toni, but jumped up quickly and ran into the bathroom (to vomit).

Was he that drunk, or did he see something under the covers that really disturbed him?!!

Didn't you love Toni's "baby girl", "baby doll" speech?

Dutchee 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dutchee Click to send private message to Dutchee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What i think"
I really loved Toni's goodbye speech. "I would take a bullet for you (for Amy that is). She actually said that. Great stuff! There are so many potentially classic lines in this show!

04-11-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
28. "U.S. version - Australian version"
So, in the U.S. we can't see any frontal nudity on TV, but in Australia they don't show a guy jumping up and running off with sounds of him retching? That is too funny!

Unfortunately, you haven't seen the last of Toni yet!

So, are any of the people from Paradise Hotel showing up in interviews in Australia or Europe? They got very few TV interviews in the U.S. They got a few radio interviews. The radio station that gave them the most air time was a Canadian radio station.

04-16-04, 02:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: U.S. version - Australian version"
No, noone's been interviewed yet but the show hasn't finished here either. No frontal nudity in the U.S.? Then how do you cope with Sex and the City? Does Samantha have to tone it down? By the way we love that show. No more Toni Please!!!

04-18-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
31. "RE: U.S. version - Australian version"
Sex and the City is on cable. The rules for cable are different than those for broadcast TV. I don't have cable so I don't know what they show.

Critter 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Critter Click to send private message to Critter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What i think"
Yep, youre right.

Zach was a tool (idiotx10). "I'm a lawyer, nobody argues with me." He made me cringe ever time he spoke. They're all dumb arses and need a reality check.....no pun intended.

I laugh every week at the emotional outbursts over lost trust and #####.

vixx 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixx Click to send private message to vixx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What i think"
i am from Glasgow.Ithink PH is brilliant. Its exactly like a reality game show should be.If people are nice to each other,it does not make good veiwing.I do not think it would have been as popular if everyone got on well together.
It is the players that win.Some of them have not been playing,but thats what you do in a game.
They have to live with the consequences,not the veiwers.
I If you dont like it do not watch.

Anyway,hello from Glasgow

04-23-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
34. "RE: What i think"
Welcome vixx. I think you're in the middle of a group that completely agrees with you.

But we enjoy the opportunity to watch the show and bash it!

vixx 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixx Click to send private message to vixx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: What i think"
Thanks for the welcome.
I really enjoy it too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •