The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any news on the next one or if??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-04, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any news on the next one or if??"

Have not heard anything in awhile so wondered if they would attempt a second one. I was addicted to the first one but do not know if it would be as good without Charla & Amy and the gang.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any news on the next one or if?... Chrissy gal 02-28-04 1
 RE: Any news on the next one or if?... MissPasadena 03-23-04 2
   RE: Any news on the next one or if?... RollDdice 04-21-04 3
       RE: Any news on the next one or if?... Angelfood 04-22-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any news on the next one or if??"
Hi Katiepops! The new show "Forever Eden" is produced by the same people who did Paradise Hotel. The description of the show sounds very much like Paradise Hotel.

Webby started a new forum for the show, come join us there:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID66&conf=DCConfID9

MissPasadena 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissPasadena Click to send private message to MissPasadena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any news on the next one or if??"
At the end of Paradise Hotel it said that they would be on again this summer.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any news on the next one or if??"
I think the biggest lesson that the producers learned from the failed Forever Eden is that casting is key.

My guess is that the producers will go back to Arizona where they pulled geniuses like Zack and Amy, along with some others.

Hopefully it will be back with all of the usual fireworks.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any news on the next one or if??"
They should pilfer my celebrity PHo guests idea.

Hey, it's inevitable.

Hi guys!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •