The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The other ending"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvsmylife 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvsmylife Click to send private message to tvsmylife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The other ending"
Dave and Charla vote for Keith;
Tara and Keith vote for Charla;
Scott votes for Tara;
Holly votes for Dave;
GAME ON!
Voting is tied so last person to leave the show makes decision and chooses to give the power to Scott because all the originals hate Team Barbie. This is just a minor twist and turn for Paradise Hotel.
GAME ON!!
Scott shows Charla and Dave the door!
GAME ON!!!
The originals vote to give all the money to Scott and Holly.
Amy provides a cheer as she boots Keith and Tara.

Here's now Dave and Keith avoided that possibility:
Dave and Keith breakup so that Scott and Holly think they will have a chance with Keith.
Keith shows Holly and Scott the door.
Charla shows that she can be the worlds biggest b___ thereby getting her a soap opera career;
Keith gives half his money to Tara and looks like a swell guy;
Charla's mom tells her to give Dave a nice piece of change for his troubles. She showed in the first episode that she could be sleazy if she wanted to be, but showed that she was raised right by refusing to take part in the partying of the originals;
The omnipresent salesman, Dave, becomes their agent or a director and gets to put Tony on the casting couch and maker her his b))).

Seriously though, if i was 21 years old and somebody had just given me $250,000 to do as I please I would not make a decision until consulting with people I've known for more than a of months. Then and only then would I have given money to someone I barely knew. I hope she saw the light and gave him something end the end

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The other ending tvsmylife 10-03-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvsmylife 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvsmylife Click to send private message to tvsmylife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The other ending"
I also heard that Dave and Keith will be doing a beer commercial. Dave will be Keith's wingman while Keith talks up the hot chick.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •