The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Paradise Hotel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Davy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Davy Click to send private message to Davy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Paradise Hotel"
I will not watch another Paradise Hotel series again. Although I was glued to my T.V. every episode, I was also stressed out and angry over the producers allowing all the abuse to be imposed on nice people and not doing something about it. Zack?
Zack should not even have been allowed to vote. Several of my friends dropped out when the originals were brought back in, they were so angry. Never have I seen such angry, bitter individuals as the original cast members. I was happy that Keith, Tara, Charla, and Dave made it to the final four, but I will not take a chance on viewing paradise Hotel again and having it end with the "ugly" people winning. I have enough stress in my life!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Paradise Hotel eguds 10-02-03 1
   RE: Next Paradise Hotel CDawg3 10-02-03 2
       RE: Next Paradise Hotel Dakota 10-03-03 3
           RE: Next Paradise Hotel patric 10-03-03 4
 RE: Next Paradise Hotel jsk96893 10-03-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eguds 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eguds Click to send private message to eguds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Paradise Hotel"
See you back here next summer or whenever the next season is. You'll be back.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Paradise Hotel"
Sadly we porbably will. But I agree with the sentiments of the post. 4-5 abusive people in the show dictated the entire season of cruelty.

But I do wonder about this America that the originals live in where Dave is the joke and not themselves. Toni of anyone should never talk about how America feels. She really needs to ignore what we feel to avoid taking a knife into her.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Paradise Hotel"
Keep in mind that while the bootees saw what was aired on tv, the winners didn't see any of it. So while the accusations were being tossed around, the Fab Four hadn't seen what was being said about them behind their backs or how others were plotting and scheming. What turned me off to the show was the constant twists -- in many respects, they controlled the show rather than putting forth a game that the guests could play. Bringing back the self-righteous goons to be abusive and display their true selves was painful to watch. I hope the folks at FOX come up with a real game plan next time around, rather than controlling it as much as they did this time.

patric 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patric Click to send private message to patric Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Paradise Hotel"
I know I will be watching next time. Maybe they will choose a better cross-section of singles for the second season.

jsk96893 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsk96893 Click to send private message to jsk96893 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Paradise Hotel"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I agree with you 100%, I was sick to my stomach when they showed up. Then they let 2 of them stay, what a joke, they were booted let them stay booted.

I thought it was completely unfair for them to let all of them go home and watch, then come back and abuse those four. If these people are as good and perfect as they claim to be, then why didn't one of them say something about the horried way Zack acted. Like on the 1st show, after Amy picked him. I would have hoped that she would have thought differently when she watched. But maybe she hasn't seen the shows, she was just booted last week, for all I know it was just a couple days in TV time. I just hope she wakes up when she does.

Why not confront Toni on how 2 faced she was, or say something to Holly on how she road Scott & Amy's coat tails, and didn't do a damn thing for the show. She was a twit if you ask me. I could go on for ever on this subject, but I will end this and only say one other thing.... Desiree said it best to just stop the anger and bitterness (not those words exactly). But I also think it was out of her guilt of being involved with those people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •