The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dave's Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldenhawk 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenhawk Click to send private message to goldenhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dave's Announcement"
I made it thru. Dave IS NOT $125,000.00. He holds no grudge towards Charla, though I don't understand how he can't.
The true Dave is showing thru though. He is trying to raise $125,000.00 for charity. Go to his sight and check it out.
We were right about Dave all along. The thinker and the gentleman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dave's Announcement jkokoj 10-02-03 1
 Here's Dave's Announcement ImZACKtheAPE 10-02-03 2
 LOCKING Bebo 10-02-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dave's Announcement"
Is there a reason you could not see the other thread?

BTW Welcome to SB, there are some guidlines at the top of the page. Please read them and join the fun.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here's Dave's Announcement"
This is from Dave:
First, for the record, let me get this out of the way: I have no bitterness toward Charla whatsoever. She was clearly playing a game and she won the full prize fair and square.

Thank you so much for all of your support after the finale aired. My fans have proven to be my true friends. I came to Paradise Hotel with two intentions: to win the game and to make lasting relationships. As you know, I didn't win the game, and sadly I've grown to question the authenticity of some of the relationships I formed at the Hotel. One thing I don't question is the amazing support of the fans.

Many fans in the last 24 hours have tried to give me money. I will not accept any money from fans for myself, nor will I return the money to fans. Instead I am setting up a nonprofit organization and will give 90% of all money received to charity (10% will cover our administrative costs).

My goal is to raise at least $125,000 from my true friends, the fans. I am calling this the Dave Kerpen Friendship Fund. Even if we don't raise the full $125,000, any amount given to a good cause is worth the effort.

Here are a few more details you may need to know. We have set up a PayPal account and our non-profit incorporation application is pending. We will have a P.O. box for check and money order donations as soon as possible.

While I appreciate others raising money for the Dave Kerpen Friendship Fund, I cannot vouch for the validity of donations made through any other channels.

I am researching charitable organizations and will announce 2 to 3 charities to receive the money on Tueesday, October 7th.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart,
Dave

What a great guy Dave is!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "LOCKING"
What part of "AVOID DUPLICATE POSTS" is so hard to understand?

We really do have guidelines here. Don't make me go all Joan Crawford about it.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •