The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW!!!!!

It seems to me they just keep shooting themslves in the foot!! Tom was the one who chose Dave,but I'm sure Amy will take it out on Dave!!

If they had a brain in their head,they would've known a twist was involved! I knew it!!! Hell Amanda was holding an envelope for christ sake!!

I knew Dave wasn't leaving when Tom called him up,and I knew he'd probally pick Beau for two reasons. One,he knows that Beau and Amy want Charla out.

The other is,he and Scott have some type of thing going on. Scott's always around him,they're always talking.

I just love how the originals keep failing!! The ones who deserve to win are the ones who play the game the best,period!!
It looks like by the time the games over,Amy will have eaten them out of house and home!!!

I'm gloating,but I'm just so damn happy the foursome is still there!!!!!! I apologize if I'm rubbing it in,but go,go. Foursome!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Originals are their own wor... elg1125 09-17-03 1
   RE: The Originals are their own wor... The Jman 09-17-03 2
       RE: The Originals are their own wor... RaHead 09-17-03 3
           RE: The Originals are their own wor... The Jman 09-17-03 4
               RE: The Originals are their own wor... RaHead 09-17-03 5
                   RE: The Originals are their own wor... The Jman 09-17-03 6
                       RE: The Originals are their own wor... Lavenderangel 09-18-03 7
                           RE: The Originals are their own wor... Lahela 09-18-03 8
                               Dave's response to the deliberation CantStandToLook 09-18-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elg1125 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elg1125 Click to send private message to elg1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
omg I loved it when dave was told he gets to pick haha....and Beau knew it was going to be him .....Elg.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-17-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
Yeah,but what I was really waiting for was Beau's speech #2 followed by his clicking his heels ala Dorthy(Wizard of OZ)
and Beay saying,"There's no place like home!There's no place like home!"!

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
Maybe Scott has an extra pair of sparkly red heels he can borrow!!!

09-17-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
Funny!!!!! Beau cold be carrying Smokey in a picnic basket and say,"I guess we're not in Paradise anymore Smokey".

And what was Scotts problem???? He should be glad Dave didn't vote him off!!!

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
I know!!! Would Scotty have been happy if Dave had voted him off. Is he ever happy??? Maybe he really wanted to leave to get away from Holly...now he is stuck with her for another week!!

09-17-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
And you know that i order to stay Amy will probally try to ally herself with Scott!! It makes sense,she hates Keith and Dave,Scott is her only choice.

Question is will Holly sacrafice herself for baby girl?? The foursome's going to have to work on Holly!!

Lavenderangel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lavenderangel Click to send private message to Lavenderangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
Ugh. Just end her sorrow right now! Amy wants to go, so just let her go. Hmm...but then again Scott might choose and he may end up choosing Amy over Holly. I wouldn't be surprised. But Holly does seem like the self-centered type so maybe she's be selfish and decide to stay and let Amy leave.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Originals are their own worst enemies!!!t"
I don't think Holly will pull a Foni/Ditzy move and take one for baby girl! Baby girl needs to grow a back bone and needs to just get the H-E-double hocky sticks outta there! We've seen enough of the wannabe dancer. Put her (and us) out of her misery already!
I think Scott was being an @ss last night. Dave could have just as easily booted him off rather than Beau. He needs to be thankful and not such a jerk. "You sure deliberated for a long time." Bite me Scott!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dave's response to the deliberation"
"Sorry Snot...I had to wait for them to show the recap of you saying I was your biggest threat and you probably would have to take me out before I could take you out"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •