The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zachass as a stripper...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zachass as a stripper...."
I hate to start a new Zach thread because I despise him as much as the next competent, coherent and literate adult but this was just too good to pass up.

Well it seems as though the folks over at Fox PHo boards are pretty good at digging up old photos. This was taken and posted on March 18, 2003 on this msn website.

http://groups.msn.com/serenityinwaiting/welcome.msnw

They must have hired Zach as a stripper at some point. The picture doesn't show much but it certainly shows him with just his skivvies on and a fist full of cash.

See here:

and here: (Bet LAmy would just love this photo)

and here:

Discuss.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... jkokoj 09-15-03 1
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... Breezy 09-15-03 2
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... sbeck 09-15-03 3
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... Purrl 09-15-03 4
   RE: Zachass as a stripper.... SoCalSteve 09-15-03 8
       RE: Zachass as a stripper.... sbeck 09-15-03 9
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... lroy 09-15-03 5
   RE: Zachass as a stripper.... Lahela 09-15-03 6
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... MakeItStop 09-15-03 7
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... socalj 09-15-03 10
   RE: Zachass as a stripper.... ImZACKtheAPE 09-15-03 11
   RE: Zachass as a stripper.... nanrabbit 09-15-03 12
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... SoCalSteve 09-16-03 13
 RE: Zachass as a stripper.... KCarter897 09-16-03 14
   RE: Zachass as a stripper.... iluvrealityshows 09-16-03 15
       RE: Zachass as a stripper.... RUTGERSpaul 09-16-03 16
           Nope, that's him thndrcloud 09-16-03 17
               RE: Nope, that's him Katiepops 09-16-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
ROTFLMAO!!!!! What was he the icecream man???!! Too funny, thanks kitten!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
Ewwwwww!!!!!!

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
ROFLMAO!!!! Ha ha. Maybe he and LAmy can start a "dancing" troupe! Thanks for the laugh, thndrkttn!

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
BBBBWWWWHHHHAAA! Cheap-Ass Stripper too. Looks like he had to wrestle the money out of that poor girls hands.

And what's up with that white shirt and white pants? Was he suppose to be the ice cream 'good humor' man or a house painter? Is that vanilla ice cream from the "hunkey man" or Martha Stewart Snow White indoor matte wall paint on her eye lids from Zack's roller brush.

BUT WAIT - - - WHERE IS THE MATCHING WHITE "I WANT TO GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL" HEAD BAND!!!

SoCalSteve 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoCalSteve Click to send private message to SoCalSteve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
>BBBBWWWWHHHHAAA! Cheap-Ass Stripper too.
>Looks like he had to
>wrestle the money out of
>that poor girls hands.

I'm not sure if he is "CHEAP" as he DOES have "LAWYER" in him...

And yes... I do hope LAMY sees this... but then again... maybe she PIMP(le)D him out!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
maybe she PIMP(le)D him out!

LOL!

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
If that showed up to any bachelorette party i was attending, i would run the other way!

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
I can't believe I almost didn't click on this topic! LMFAO!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
OMG that is very interesting! And look at the girl in the background of the first picture. It looks like she is buttoning (or unbuttoning) her blouse! So what's THAT about?!

On a side note, how could anyone WANT Zack to touch them? EWWWW!

“those fricken evil stepsisters of mine are not going to win the million dollars.” -- Christy

socalj 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalj Click to send private message to socalj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
First, he's disgusting. How he ever got the idea that he's appealing in any way is beyond me.

Second, if that's a bachelorette party, that marriage is doomed.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
I'll have 2 scoops please!

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
Hopefully he didn't talk too much during his act...remember he has a lawyer mind!! I am still laughing about the comment about the missing headband and I almost lost my dinner when someone mentioned that Amy could be part of his act...now that would be gross111

SoCalSteve 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SoCalSteve Click to send private message to SoCalSteve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
Ummm....
What EXACTLY is that white stuff around the "Lucky" girl's eyes?

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
I don't like his personality....but I certainly don't think he's bad to look at;)

iluvrealityshows 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvrealityshows Click to send private message to iluvrealityshows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
>I don't like his personality....but I
>certainly don't think he's bad
>to look at;)

i totally agree! he is just so handsome to me! i don't believe that is zack tho. the guy looks like him somewhat, but i really don't think that is zack.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Zachass as a stripper...."
You think Zach has a twin? I mean the girl is from Arizona, isn't that where Zach is from too?

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Nope, that's him"
If you go to the original website (which is a group board) there is a message board. Someone joined the chick's group to ask specifically about that picture and the girl responded that it is Zach.

Message Board

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nope, that's him"
I just ROFLMAO when I read this part!!
" rumor is he
is not that big! "

Gee how did I know that already? Small brain, smaller ???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •