The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"let the viewers vote on the winners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

evian 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evian Click to send private message to evian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"let the viewers vote on the winners"
So... We all know Holly is having another low IQ day as to vote in Melanie means her own speedy departure. That means the couples left will be Scott and Melanie, Dave and Charla, Keith and Tara, Bo and Amy and the guy we never see or hear from and only notice when he sits down and parts his shirt, and Dessiereeeeeee. How about letting the viewers vote for the winners? How about giving the Paradise Hotel to the winners as the "Ultimate Grand Prize"?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: let the viewers vote on the win... kepi 09-10-03 1
 RE: let the viewers vote on the win... Mjs 09-10-03 2
   RE: let the viewers vote on the win... Crazy4Jason 09-10-03 3
   RE: let the viewers vote on the win... sbeck 09-10-03 4
       RE: let the viewers vote on the win... naclu 09-11-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kepi 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kepi Click to send private message to kepi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: let the viewers vote on the winners"
Or...although it does appear that Holly doesn't have a brain, we can only hope that she does have a temper! Scott will piss her off, the jealousy she claims isn't there comes out and Dave, Charla, Keith and Tara will be there to console her. We can also hope that Smokey whispers into Tom's ear that it's time to hop off the fence and move as far away from Desi and the remaining originals!! That would certainly make things interesting...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mjs 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mjs Click to send private message to Mjs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: let the viewers vote on the winners"
I can't believe that Holly voted in Melanie either! Why would she vote on the only person she has competition with for Scott's attention? I personally think Melanie is playing the game. In her attempt to gain trust in the women of PH, she is lying to all of them.

This could go one of two ways.
1) Both Melanie and Holly could go for Scott when it comes to roommate selections time. This would force Scott to choose between the two. Sparks could fly if he doesn't choose wisely.

2) Fox could give Melanie immunity from being sent home. In this case, she would probably choose Keith or Dave to ensure that either Charla or Tara will be sent home.

Any other ideas out there?

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: let the viewers vote on the winners"

Well I have to say that Holly really disappointed me with her choice Monday night, she seems a little nieve about some things. But oh well, maybe her lose trust will cost her the chance to win. I hope that the hotel does not give Melanie immunity from being evicted- so she was eliminated the first week big deal. Some one stated before that the rules are being made up for this show as it goes along, wouldn't doubt it! Aren't they choosing their new roomies on tonights episode? I can't believe there are only 7 episodes left and there are 11 vying for the unknown prize- if one person is eliminated each episode until the season finale it would leave exactly 4 left. I would love to see Amy or Desiree leave befre the finale- let Holly dig her own grave!

Crz4Jason

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: let the viewers vote on the winners"
I think she voted Melanie to gain points with Scott. Voting for Kavita would (1) give Barbies more power and (2) upset Scott. Voting Melanie would make Scott happy, but give her competition. I think she made the right choice for her. I wish she had voted for Kavita, though.

naclu 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail naclu Click to send private message to naclu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: let the viewers vote on the winners"
>I think she voted Melanie to
>gain points with Scott.
>Voting for Kavita would (1)
>give Barbies more power and
>(2) upset Scott. Voting
>Melanie would make Scott happy,
>but give her competition.
>I think she made the
>right choice for her.
>I wish she had voted
>for Kavita, though.

More specifically, I think that Holly voted for Melanie to keep Scott happy. She really likes Scott and not picking Melanie would have made her appear to him as jealous and he would resent her for it because he seems to be attracted to Melanie.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •