The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What about poor CAT?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What about poor CAT?"

Despite all the hyperbole from David ( in People Magazine, December 8, 2003, with Michael Jackson on the cover, but which is as of yet, UNavailable, online ), that HE chose Linda, from the beginning, I tend to think that it is ALL so pat and CONVENIENT that, of ALL of the 14 women, the ONE he "fell in love with, at FIRST site," was Linda, the Zora-clone hand-picked by Fox, who was given SOOO much favoritism, that it was obvious, if he HAD chosen anyone else, that they WOULD'VE used the idea that they came up with, for JM#1, but which was unused, as they decided to go with a happy, sappy, by making Evan choose Zora, instead of a more interesting choice of trus golddigger, who might've screamed, and punched him, upon receiving the bad news of him being poor: namely, which was to offer the "winner" a million dollars, OR David ( used, YES, by NBC, in "For Love or Money" ). I believe that David wanted a career--and was even cited by those who know him, as having said so; thus followed Rocket Science Productions/Fox's decree to follow the original's formula, and pretend to be hopelessly in love with their chosen Zora-clone.
BUt David asserts that he DOES love Linda, and always did--but we will see, in time.
WHY did we not see Linda;s reaction to David's confession about being poor? We didn't even see his confession! He DID confess; for he was on Fox's Good Day Live show, Monday, November 24, 2003, to promote the show--and he said that he'd asked the producers if he REALLY had to tell the girls; if they couldn't just let Samantha Harris do it for him. He didn't say what he said ( and I still haven't looked at my tape of Tuesday's Good Day Live, to see the follow-up interview ( which had been promoted for the 10 PM news, following the show, but which was preempted for a stupid car chase ), so I don't know what went on, that we didn't see; but I bet that Cat told him that she didn't care about the money, or lack thereof, that she loved him anyway; as she was packing to leave, her voiceover said that she STILL loved him--but showing THAT would've screwed up their ending of "perfect Linda," for SHE left him--making David look like a sap, for not recalling CAT, instead!
Indeed, all the while I was watching the LOOONNNG drawn-out waiting-for-Linda-to-arrive-to-accept-the-ring party, I was HOPING that CAT would come, in her place, asking David if he would reconsider; that SHE loved him, wanted him, and hoped that HE would give HER a second chance ( since the producers had bent over backwards giving Zora-clone-Linda chanceafterchanceafterchance -<--WHY wasn't CAT offered another chance? NOT FAIR!!!!!! ).[BR>BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Cat was NOT given a second chance; yet if David HAD dumped Linda, giving the bracelet to Petra; and then if either cat or Petra, or SOMEBODY else had taken the $million dollars that I suspect WAS an unused-plan, Linda wopuld've had a third chance.
Fox/Rocket Science Productions, the idiots, had believed that they KNEW the formula for a HIGHLY rated show-copy the first one, in certain aspects, and BINGO!
So WHY wouldn't CAT make just as good of a "Cinderella" as Linda? She came from poor family, too?
Why couldn't they give HER a fair chance? OR a second chance?
During that last half hour, I could smell that ending coming; thjat Linda would be waiting; I left the VCR running, while I tended to my other VCR, recording Joe Average's first half hour ( and what a DOPE Melana was, for ditching that sweet John! ), saying, "All RIGHT, already; I KNOW Linda is going to be there--just DO it, already!"--but I kept hping that it would be CAT instead.
Sadly, no.
I'm going to try to see if I can find any foreign search engines, to see if there's any followup in theses women's own countries.
As for poor ratings--If thi will really be the last JM, they can make up lost revenue, by showing it in the women's countries, where the shows will be SURE to be s success!
Uh--MAYBE!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What about poor CAT? EmpressDR 11-30-03 1
   RE: What about poor CAT? Chrissy gal 11-30-03 2
       RE: What about poor CAT? litti 01-15-05 7
 RE: What about poor CAT? redheaded_sweetheart 11-30-03 3
   RE: What about poor CAT? TK 12-04-03 4
       RE: What about poor CAT? HunniaH 10-23-04 5
   RE: What about poor CAT? litti 01-15-05 6
       RE: What about poor CAT? mistyrose52 01-12-08 8
           No test posts, please Bebo 01-13-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
>>WHY did we not see Linda's reaction to David's confession about being poor? We didn't even see his confession!<<
SORRY: I meant CAT'S reaction! But we didn't really see Linda's complete reaction, either--in a REAL circumstance, the women would ask numerous questions: WHAT do you mean? This is a TELEVISION show, where you are only PRETENDING to be a millionaire? WHY would YOU do it?! Are you faking EVERYTHING ELSE???!! Just in it for the poon-tang < sex >? IS the point of this show to make women look stupid/like suckers? What are your real feelings for me? Were YOU just pretending EVERYTHING ELSE?
WHYWHYWHY
HUH? NO money?
You live in a trailer? Sorry, I need more room. How will you support a wife a kids on only $11,000 a year? < his daddy's dough, natch >
Is there REALLY a ranch? Are you REALLY a cowboy? yaddayaddayadda
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
Empress I was thinking the same thing as you in many instances. The ending stunk of manipulation and I like Cat better than Linda.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

litti 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail litti Click to send private message to litti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
>Empress I was thinking the same
>thing as you in many
>instances. The ending stunk
>of manipulation and I like
>Cat better than Linda.
>
>Chrissy gal
>
>"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of
>a reality show contestant."
managerr
>does anyone no if david and Linda are still together

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
Poor Cat?! Were we watching the same show???? Cat was extremely manipulative. She couldn't wait to tell insecure Linda about making out with David...knowing full well how it would make her feel. She was purposely rude and hurtful to just about everyone she came in contact with, but was oh so sickeningly sweet around David. I'm glad he could see through her act.

TK 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TK Click to send private message to TK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
Ya I agree with you Cat was a conniving little #####, at first I liked her and wondered why the other girls were at her all the time, but I saw that she really was rude and I cant imagine david seeing her treat his fellow texan friends that way..Then again like you said she kept up a good act and come on she tried pretty much to sleep her way to his heart.. I know he was thinking tapping that was good and he even said she was a good lover.. Anyway and do you see the way she would give that look sorty of face pointing down and eyes looking up, i just wanted to slap the damn TV.

Oh ya remember what David said she may just be wanting to come to america to try out her music career adn saw him as an outlet.
Let me tell you she would have gladly said its ok 80 mil but HEY GREENCARD!!

Staged or not, I am glad he chose Linda, she seems really sweet and I am dying to know what they are up to lately...

HunniaH 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HunniaH Click to send private message to HunniaH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
'Scuse my english please I'm not english and I'm still learning.

I didn't like cat either, I like Linda much more than cat she really does seem sweet and a nice girl, but Cat was kinda slutty did you see how she made a move on him on their first individual date and then in his room, Olinda really knew what kinda girl Cat was but Olinda was a bit mean to her, but anyway I think well in my opinion david made the right decision and yeah I'm dying to know if they're still together or what. I hope they are!

litti 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail litti Click to send private message to litti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What about poor CAT?"
I agree, at the end it's cat who???? she looked the way her attitude appeared, Stuck up, in it for the "his money" or lack of, conniving awww. I'm glade Linda returned and ended up being the "choosen one"

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-12-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What about poor CAT?"

Testing

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-08, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "No test posts, please"
The Help Forum explains that this is what the Preview button is for. Do not post test messages.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •