The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Smith begs: PLEASE watch my show!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Smith begs: PLEASE watch my show!!!!!!"
transcribed by QMitten/Susan Brown:
Soap Opera Weekly November 25, 2003, cover and pg 42:
Joe Millionaire 2 David Smith begs: PLEASE watch my show!!!!!!

Texas cowboy David Smith knew he was in for a wild ride--but not
necessarily love--when he signed on to headline The Next Joe
Millionaire--an International Affair:
"I never had a hard time finding a girlfriend," admits Smith. "I was
approached by producers at a rodeo. I had never been out of the
United States, so to spark interest, they were like, 'It is going to
be a group of girls, it is going to be outside of the country, a paid
vacation.' I was like, 'I am 24, young and single--why not?'"
Smith aproves of the way he has been portrayed on the show so far:
"They are making me out to be a lot smarter-looking than I was," he
smiles. "I don't care if people say, 'Oh, he is just a dumb cowboy.'"
While he's not a millionaire, Smith--who makes $11,000 a year--does
come from money. "My dad supported me all my life," he reveals. "I
have never had a job. My little brother never had a job. I wouldn't
SAY he is a millionaire, or anything, but my dad is very involved in
oil and he does OK."
What is NOT OK with Smith is the show's disappointing ratings so far:
"I'm very competitive, and I put a lot of things on myself," he
says. "I have no idea what ratings mean, but obviously the show is
not doing very well. I am the quarterback of the show here, and
people aren't watching. It makes me feel like I might be letting Fox
down. I wish people would watch the show, because it really is a good
story, and it is not a bad show."
Smith promises lots of twists leading up to the two-hour season
final้ Nov. 24. "It gets emotional really fast. Not just for me, but
for all of the girls."

The Next Joe Millionaire--an International Affair airs < for the last[BR>time--THIS season ] on Monday, November 24, 2003

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Smith begs: PLEASE watch ... CyberCooties 11-22-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Smith begs: PLEASE watch my show!!!!!!"
"I am the quarterback of the show here, and people aren't watching. It makes me feel like I might be letting Fox down."

Oh David! I want to shake you then slap you. Wake up and smell the revenue! Never, never feel sorry for FOX, they are using you. Can't you see that? They only stand to make money, and as far as the sensationalism, they eat it up. They consider bad press as good press. They are cold, untouchable and unreachable. A boil on the butt of humanity!

They really haven't done you any favors. If you wanted a course in personal improvement, you could have done that in private and keep your dignity and respect all at the same time.

Look at their sig pic, a sly fox scavenging the desert for the first rodent to come along and deathly afraid of normal people. With the moonlight shining behind the fox, he/she looks rather devilish, wouldn't you say? Just sayin'...

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •