The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Waaaayyyysted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Waaaayyyysted"
If I hear that Simpleton say that word, one more time....or the word awesome!, I think I'm gonna hurl. This guy makes Evan look like Einstein. *gak*

I just had to get that out. What bugs you?

-true
Mind your own posts.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Let me count the ways... Angelfood 11-18-03 1
 RE: Waaaayyyysted Schnookie Palookie 11-18-03 2
 RE: Waaaayyyysted buckeyegirl 11-18-03 3
 RE: Waaaayyyysted frisky 11-18-03 4
   RE: Waaaayyyysted motorkitty 11-18-03 5
 Perfect StarryLuna 11-18-03 6
   RE: Perfect Ricky 11-18-03 7
 "i think they like me for my money.... badger 11-18-03 8
   RE: "i think they like me for my mo... Mals Rule 11-18-03 9
       RE: "i think they like me for my mo... Swami 11-19-03 10
           RE: "i think they like me for my mo... pandorella 11-20-03 11
               RE: "i think they like me for my mo... Swami 11-20-03 12
               RE: "i think they like me for my mo... Tiger Lily 11-20-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-03, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Let me count the ways..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-03 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

1. Yes Sir, Paul.
2. Paul needed Weeks to refine this boy.
3. His naivety & poor judgment of olinda, etc.
4. We still don't know all that much about him
5. so, if you are so bothered about lying to the girls from the start, why are ya doing it?
6. the rumors of that fiancee report. Enquiring minds want to know.
7. Not asking the girls more personal stuff, or trying to get to know them as much as possible (kissin don't count!)
8. How far did he go with Cat.
9. How far did he go with Olinda.
10. Kissing Olinda at all. Blaeach!
11. Can't he see that the other girls just Might be Mean to each other? Doesn't he ask Linda more specifics about them?
12. Not seeing how his paying attention to Linda would cause resentment in the other girls & being obvious about it.
13. the way he keeps repeating himself. He can't come up with anything new to say about them. Esp. at elim. ceremony.
14. He mainly talks about their looks. Petra is a babe. Anique is stunning - beautiful. Cat is soooo attractive.

Other than those, I like him right fine.

I'll add more when I get some zzzzz.

"I don't want to be evil now, I'm just saying the truth" - Olinda

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Waaaayyyysted"
I just had to LMAO at you calling him a simpleton

What bugs me is the way he baby talks to Hurricane.

*Grinchlette Palookie*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Waaaayyyysted"

I'm still laughing over the simpleton comment...
Things that bug me:
-the wasted comment also bothered me
-The Mr. Paul and Sir Paul comments, yes we know he's from the South, but please....
-"She made the date sooo fun"
-"I just want to make the date fun for him."
-The darn hostess. What a waste of air time. However, she's better then the last one.
I could go on and on, but Angelfood took all the good ones.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Waaaayyyysted"
"Ssssssshhhhhhheeee's REEEEL purdy."

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Waaaayyyysted"
I also noticed that he's starting to use "AMAZING" alot. I guess the curse of Bachelor Bob is rubbing off on him.
The hostess is just LAME. What do they need her for? I love how all the girls just roll their eyes whenever she walks into the room!!!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Perfect"
Everything is freakin' "Perfect." The girls look perfect, the dates are perfect, the oh-so-ugly purse he bought Anique was perfect! Let it go.

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Perfect"
lol yea I noticed that too on the last episode. That is the one that annoys me as well. Everything's just too purrrrrrrrrrfect

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. ""i think they like me for my money. . .""
don't ya think if he was so concerned about their interests in his "fortune," that he'd stop buying them all these expensive gifts?! maybe instead of 400 euro sunglasses or purses (i mean, purses, for gawd's sake! aren't they a total sign AND container of money?!?), he could just pull up a cobblestone with his bare hands or make them a horse-poop-sculture or something to gauge their reaction to a heartfelt, but cheap-ass gift?!?

Mals Rule 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-03, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mals%20Rule Click to send private message to Mals%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "i think they like me for my money. . .""
You are all being too rough on him - Evan was an idiot but at least David is nice

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "i think they like me for my money. . .""
Evan was "nice" too. Both of them are basically nice guys and both of them are idiots. The idiotic set-up of the show guarantees they will look like idiots.

Welcome to the Boards, Mals Rule!

IceCat is a Genius

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-03, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "i think they like me for my money. . .""
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

Hi Swami,

Evan looked more like a Himbo and Dave is just more naive,

don't you think?

But the european women are a hoot. they are a hoot!! and they

seem to handle the elimination ceremony much better than some

of our drama queens. so far they have been very gracious

when good ole Dave gives them the heave-ho.in fact,Dave seems

more upset than the woman he is dismissing.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "i think they like me for my money. . .""
Hi Pandorella, welcome to SB.

I think they are both Himbos, but agree the Euro girls are hot. I especially liked the Dutch girls and was sorry to see them both go. They sure drink a lot though!!! The Euro girls are cattier with each other than the American girls were last year, but they are certainly more poised during the "formal" eliminations.

David grovels too much when he boots the girls. I keep expecting him to cry. And he needs to quit saying he'll see them again! (I think there's another thread on that topic.)

Apologizing to AKim on every thread today.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-20-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "i think they like me for my money. . .""
*giggling* at the word "Himbo".

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •