The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-03 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Below are some video of the Joe Millionaire 2 "sneak peak trailer" that FOX ran on Friday evening during the broadcast of "Boston Public." From the audio that accompanied the video, it's clear that Joe is a guy from Texas and the women appear to be from all over Europe (maybe some can ID all the country flags in the last vidcap.)

Oh, and vidcaps #10 and #21 seem to have minor spoilers

(some of the others also appear to feature solo dates, but we'll have to check some more to make sure)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Flags SurvivorBlows 09-21-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionair... Drive My Car 09-22-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionair... Bebo 09-22-03 3
   I agree KScott 09-23-03 4
       *drool* Coconut 10-03-03 5
 Joe Millionaire 2 Guppin1234 10-04-03 6
   RE: Joe Millionaire 2 buckeyegirl 10-13-03 7
       RE: Joe Millionaire 2 janemillionaire 10-13-03 8
   RE: Joe Millionaire 2 Bebo 10-13-03 9
       He looks kinda doofy to me.... Guppin1234 10-18-03 13
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionair... Loree 10-16-03 10
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionair... tig_ger 10-17-03 11
       RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionair... Loree 10-18-03 12
       Something very seriously wrong with... Guppin1234 10-18-03 14
 Woody is that you? moonbaby 10-20-03 15
   RE: Woody is that you? ginger 10-21-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Flags"
Here's a larger copy of the flags from the last vidcap... looks like at least 10 countries... maybe all the women are from 15 different countries?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"

cap 11 is my favorite

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
Mine too.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I agree"
Damn hes got a hot bod!!!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*drool*"

Mmm.. flat muscles. Yummy.

"The gates of Paradise never open for a naked guy in socks."

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Joe Millionaire 2 "
What's this gonna do to America's reputation with other countries?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Joe Millionaire 2 "
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

I have to agree with Buggy, Bebo and Coconut-number 11 is def. my favorite vidcap. I see we have much better eye candy then last season.
Edited to Thank Webby for all of his hard work.

I lvoe my Kyngsladye Original
~is getting out the sharkie wipes to wipe away the drool....

janemillionaire 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-13-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janemillionaire Click to send private message to janemillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Joe Millionaire 2 "
He is definately hot!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Joe Millionaire 2 "
What's this gonna do to America's reputation with other countries?

Besides let the world know we've got hot men here, you mean?

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

10-18-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "He looks kinda doofy to me...."
UHH, not exactly.

I see a bunch of overseas malitia men use the boys over at Fox as target practice. Hot dogs and chicken anyone?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
Maybe it's just me, but I have been watching him on ET, Extra and the other shows he is on. I don't find him attractive at all. I am rather disappointed in their choice.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
Loree, it's not just you. I don't find him attractive either. He has a good body, but there is something very seriously wrong with the face.

A PhoenixMons Original

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/19/03 Joe Millionaire 2 Sneak Peak Trailer"
tig_ger glad I'm not alone. I just don't see anything about him that would make all these foreign women excited. They must really want the money.

10-18-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
14. "Something very seriously wrong with the face..."
Well, at least there's someone left for Leanne over at The Bachelor.

I'm sure this will end much like it did for Zora and Evan. I wonder if they are gonna give each the 500k this time too?

Saw Evan on late night, "She Spies" - he played a jerk, was a jerk. Some things never change. Better haircut, but still a doofus. I will say this, his acting wasn't half bad, he wasn't frigid or anything... just a jerk.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Woody is that you?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-03 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

This guy's more attractive than unfrozen caveman pseudomillionaire Evan, but he reminds me of Woody Harrelson. Anyhoo-he was at the Yankees game alone last night. Prime location with one empty seat next to him. An attractive man at a Yankees game alone? What a waste...what a waste....

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Woody is that you?"
I don't think the perpetual hat thing is just cowboy style, either; I can practically hear his hairline receding.

But a nice rack.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •