The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erin On Howard Stern "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erin On Howard Stern "
Did anyone catch the interview this morning?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erin On Howard Stern Sbez 09-08-03 1
   RE: Erin On Howard Stern LadyN52 09-09-03 2
       RE: Erin On Howard Stern Lumster 09-10-03 3
           RE: Erin On Howard Stern chicachica 09-27-03 7
       RE: Erin On Howard Stern chicachica 09-27-03 6
 RE: Erin On Howard Stern Daye 09-26-03 4
   RE: Erin On Howard Stern Hohoitsxmas 09-27-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sbez 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sbez Click to send private message to Sbez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
Yes, I did. It was pretty good. She was a very good sport. Howard tried to find something bad about her and could come up with nothing. She said yes, I am a pretty good kid. She did the show on a fluke. Someone saw her and told her to try out for the show, she decided what the heck. Playboy has contacted her but she said unless they made her an offer that she could not refuse, she would not pose. Her parents would be very dissapointed in her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyN52 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyN52 Click to send private message to LadyN52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
"Playboy has contacted her but she said unless they made her an offer that she could not refuse, she would not pose. Her parents would be very dissapointed in her."

A guy walks up to a girl at a party. "Will you go to bed with me for a million dollars?" he said.
"Wow, sure!" she replies.
So he says, "Will you go to bed with me for $20?"
She slaps his face and says, "Well, I never! What do you think I am?"
He says, "We've already established that, now we are just negotiating the price."

If she doesn't want to pose, she won't pose. No dollar amount will make her change her mind. It sounds more like the beginnings of negotiation to me.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
We all know Erin is a money-hungry whore so of course she'll pose if the right $$$ flashed in front of her.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
At least she is not love-hungry probably like Paige; as if the train will perhaps pass Paige by.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
One still has to read the dictionary that clearly states that posing is a synonym of sleeping.

Daye 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-03, 05:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Daye Click to send private message to Daye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
I saw her on E! on his show. He asked her what size breasts she had. He said "Are those B's?" and she said "Yeah, a B or a C." A C? PLEASE!!!! In that black bikini she looked flat! Definitely an A cup.

Hohoitsxmas 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hohoitsxmas Click to send private message to Hohoitsxmas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erin On Howard Stern "
A stands for Almighty or maybe Asian American.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •