The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"girl u r crazy!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

gotskls 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gotskls Click to send private message to gotskls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"girl u r crazy!!"
she is crazy for not picking Rob!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: girl u r crazy!! wonton 08-26-03 1
   RE: girl u r crazy!! Guppin1234 08-26-03 2
       RE: girl u r crazy!! EdmeeJHills 08-26-03 3
           RE: girl u r crazy!! spinningwords 08-26-03 4
               RE: girl u r crazy!! Lumster 08-26-03 6
                   RE: girl u r crazy!! spinningwords 08-27-03 7
                   RE: girl u r crazy!! munson 08-30-03 12
           RE: girl u r crazy!! Guppin1234 08-26-03 5
               RE: girl u r crazy!! EdmeeJHills 08-27-03 8
                   RE: girl u r crazy!! Guppin1234 08-27-03 9
                       RE: girl u r crazy!! Lumster 08-27-03 10
 RE: girl u r crazy!! Guppin1234 08-27-03 11
   RE: girl u r crazy!! oneheadlight 09-03-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wonton 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wonton Click to send private message to wonton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Good point, THAT WAS RUTHLESS... I found it difficult to watch tonights episode.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
It WAS difficult to watch, but she really has no romantic feelings for Rob at all -- it's obvious. She'd be even more ruthless to lead him on any longer.

All Rob had to say was how he had made sacrifices, and he left with anger. He really wasn't love sick for her at all. When Erin asked him about his feelings, all he could talk about was the sacrifices he has made. Most of the time, these things flow freely. If someone is really crazy in love with you, he'll say, I can't wait to see you, you brighten up my world, I think about you all the time, I love the way we are together, I love the way you think, I love your style, we have so much to talk about, we have so much in common, the passion is there, everything clicks.

If you have to question why you have done all the work and have gotten nothing in return, that's a huge red flag that your love is unrequited.

Erin pegged it on this one -- it seemed to be more about Rob's ego this time than anything else, either that or he's not as open in front of the cameras as he could have been, and he's just trying to save face.

I think Erin's ego is a bit askew too. I think the more Rob fell at Erin's feet, the more turned off she became. Then she has this other gorgeous guy, Wade, and she decides to become frigid cold at the thought of giving and receiving a massage. What's it going to take for her to loosen up? Therapy? She should have gotten therapy BEFORE the show.

If something bad happened to her to make her behave like this, she has no business pursuing a relationship until her feelings are processed, otherwise she's just going to suck in whomever is closest into her vortex of emotional baggage.

EdmeeJHills 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-26-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EdmeeJHills Click to send private message to EdmeeJHills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Yes, Rob Campos made some sacrifices. Such as taking the chance to be once again made a buffon of on national tele. But he felt he had to bring to a close this heartrending chapter of his life, as well as to find out what kind of woman Erin Brodie really is. Oh, but he had the last word to deliver and he did it with style. "I hope you finally open up to another human being or you'll end up with nothing".
Regardless of the media attention and cash Ms. Brodie will receive, she will end up a loser at life. What a pity.

Yes, you can fall in love on the spot for the one meant to be your complement. Paige offered him that chance. She was ready to commit herself to him only, and learn from him and grow with him. And in time, the age gap would have been bridged.

Both Rob Campos and Paige should be considered to host a reality show wby NBC. I have an idea.............

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Don't be so sure about Paige. She is an actor herself. And whether or not Rob got the last word he IS and always was a loser. Guffin was right on; there is no way that Rob should have been focused on sacrifices but rather on love. He wasn't. Maybe if he would have been he could have made persuaded Erin but I doubt it. Erin was aware of his feelings for him but felt nothing. She does have feelings for Chad and has clearly said so on camera. It's a question now of whether she will trust herself to go with her feelings and trust him. It's also clear that Chad is beginning to not have trust in Erin either so it's possible that if he wins he will take the money. I have the feeling we may be in for a surprise and that from the previews that Erin may do the RIGHT thing and follow her heart. So far, she hasn't proved us wrong so why are we dumping on her? Did she ever actually feel anything for Rob? NO.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
That is exactly why I hate Erin so much. She knew she felt nothing for Rob. She knew when she chose the money the first time and she knew when she eliminated him last show. Her mistake was in leading him on CONSTANTLY. Rob talked ad nauseam about how much he was into her and instead of telling him right there she felt no connection, she brought him back and for what? So she could eliminate him after he spilled his guts out to her again? The classy thing to have done was to have eliminated him when he first came back, saying the reason she didn't choose him the first time around was because she didn't feel the chemistry. End of story. But we all know Erin is anything but classy...

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-27-03, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Agree with you on that point but then there is the possibility that the producers asked her to keep him there for a week to boost the ratings. If not then I agree she is nothing but a self serving B**** and deserves whatever she gets. She should meet up with another DAW of the opposite sex..... the two of them deserve each other and would probably make a great team - but wait there is a problem! This DAW is constantly looking to grab money too!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Good God.

Okay, try to pay attention here....The object of this game is to pick the guy who will turn down the million dollars and choose her so she'll win the money. That's the show she signed up for. Rob offered himself as that guy. She would have been crazy to not keep him around.

In fact, I think she made a HUGE mistake by kicking him out. Guaranteed 2 mill down the drain.

08-26-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

EdmeeJHills: What's your idea?

EdmeeJHills 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EdmeeJHills Click to send private message to EdmeeJHills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
good morning girl u r crazy!!

Unless called by an NBC executive, I will only divulge here the following. Title: "The mating game". All ages would be involved. Would be participants would be recommended by other than themselves and thoroughly screened before.......

May this day be a good one for you and yours.

EJH

08-27-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
I'm not gotskls, I'm Guppin. I think a geriatric version would be hilarious.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
>I'm not gotskls, I'm Guppin. I think a geriatric version would >be hilarious.

Problem is, no one would watch it!

08-27-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
The cab Rob drove away in was a Thunderbird, so I guess you could say he "flew the bird" at HO town on his way out.

oneheadlight 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oneheadlight Click to send private message to oneheadlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: girl u r crazy!!"
Wow.

I am rooting for Erin to win! She studied tv production at usc and is using this show (IMHO) to further her career. Good for her!

When guys do that they are called smart and ambitious. When women do that they are called the things people here are calling Erin.

She is pretty, smart and ambitious; I hope that she wins!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •