The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Bye, Bye, Rob :("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealTV 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealTV Click to send private message to RealTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Bye, Bye, Rob :("

He boosted up their ratings this time-and did look pretty good too. He'll survive.
Who do you predict now?

Erin said she had NO sparks with Wade even looked disgusted after giving him a massage. But thinks Wade would be a SURE thing to pick her. And Chad she would be leary about but has good smooch sessions. I hope she picks Wade but I think she will go with Chad and he will pick the cash.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( Loree 08-26-03 1
 YAY! SurvivinDawg 08-26-03 2
   FLOM3 or FLOM4???? Lumster 08-27-03 6
       RE: FLOM3 or FLOM4???? CantStandToLook 08-27-03 8
 RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( djk 08-26-03 3
   RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( Guppin1234 08-26-03 4
       RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( leogirl_21 08-26-03 5
       RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( Lumster 08-27-03 7
           RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :( Guppin1234 08-27-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
After this last episode she definitely prefers Chad. She was starting to act like she didn't even want to touch Wade. But how much does she want the money? The funny thing is that Wade now realizes she is not into him as much as he thought. So given the chance for the money or Erin he may now take the money too thinking that it will never last with Erin because she doesn't feel the spark. So she would be better to pick Chad. At least she likes him. So it might work out. And they do have that San Francisco connection. Wade is in Dallas with Rob.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "YAY!"
I, for one, am glad that the Drunken Lout Loser ROB is GONE. They never should've brought that turkey back.

As to who will be the final one: In last night's episode, it was pretty clear that Rob was going. I could tell by the editing. Wade talking that he might be gone, Rob saying he wanted to stay, should stay, etc. Rob was totally stunned when Erin ruthlessly booted his drunken lout a$$ out the door.

The editing shows Erin attracted to Chad, and not attracted to Wade. The editing shows Wade as someone who might pick Erin, whereas Chad is starting to figure out some things about this game, and will probably be delighted to find out that he can pick the money instead of Erin.

The 'Frisco Connection was mentioned, and that might be an important thing. So I suspect that Erin will choose Chad, and he will reject her for the money.

THEN they can have FLOM3!!! where Chad is offered $2million and Paige will return as a finalist!!!

Yeah, right.

Even if Erin chooses Wade, I think Wade chooses the money, however. The producers would rather give up $1million than $2million.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "FLOM3 or FLOM4????"
Reading this post made me think about some possibilities for future FLOM installments.

FLOM3
- Erin picks Chad and Chad picks the money over Erin. They bring Chad back with the $2 million offer and bring back the girls from FLOM1!

FLOM3-somes
- Erin picks Chad and Chad picks the money over Erin. Chad is brought back for the $2 million offer and he can choose to keep the last two girls (who are bisexual and willing to come as a pair) or the money

FLOM3-twisted
- Erin picks Chad and Chad picks the money over Erin. Chad is brought back for the $2 million offer with the girls from FLOM1. Meanwhile, Wade is brought back to play for these same girls but Chad doesn't know about Wade and vice versa! They are told that by choosing the right guy they may win $1 million and the wrong guy will win them nothing but they don't know who is right (the trick is the right guy will pick her in return). The guys are told if the lady he chooses picks him in return, he'll get $2 million. So everyone's guessing.

FLOM3-swingers
- All the girls from FLOM1 are brought into the mansion to swing with the guys from FLOM2. No one wins any money. The show will be in the style of Big Brother.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FLOM3 or FLOM4????"
Those last two ideas are awesome and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like FLOM-twisted as a show. Everyone would be guessing except us the viewer. Maybe you should post those ideas in a new thread so we could see what others think. The whole 15 guys or 15 girls and one of the opposite sex thing is tired and makes it too easy for people to strategize if they have any idea of what the game is. Putting two in the mix and making them choose without knowing that both guys or girls know they're playing for money...just go ahead and throw out the whole love bs...would be like Big Brother on speed.

Your last idea sounds neat but would only work on cable..LOL.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-26-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
I think she will pick Chad. But I can't tell what he would do. He seems to really like her, so I am guessing he will choose her over the money.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
If nothing else, just goes to show you all the crap and rejection guys go through.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
I see Erin choosing either guy...however I think that if she chooses Chad, then she really is willing to risk winning the money and choosing to be with him because of their attraction towards one another, but Chad is very likely to choose the money over Erin because I think he's smart and has kinda pieced the game together.

However, if Erin chooses Wade, she'll only have done so because she thinks he's more likely to choose her over the cash and that he would choose her and then she'll win. But, I believe that Wade has come to realize that their romantic connection has fizzled out compared to the one that she has with Chad. Based on this, I think he'll choose the money because he believes that there is no future for them!

At this point, I think both guys are more likely to choose the money over Erin! HA! As they say, what goes around, comes around! She rejected Rob and choose the cash, now when put in the same position as Rob, she may get rejected too! But I think either guy would be stupid enough NOT to take the money!!!! They both deserve the money after all the crap that they have been through with Erin and the lies, deceit and secrets. She's money hungry and that's all that she wanted from the start...the cash!

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
You seem to be forgetting FLOM1. Girls go through the same crap and rejection!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-27-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bye, Bye, Rob :("
I didn't forget, I just didn't mention it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •